Never fall for the temptations of strawberry jelly.

My Fake Sweetheart

I glared at Appa. What did he just say? I've been keeping my innocence for sixteen years, and now he says I have a boyfriend.

"Appa!!! " I scowled.

He looked at me, dismayed. "Why? The staff polled on it and said this was the best way to increase your popularity! ...And it's my birthday gift to you!"

I glared at him.

And glared.

Then glared.

For ten minutes.

That man (I refuse to call him Appa now) broke the awkward silence. "Okay, time to draw lots and pick who's your boyfriend."

I didn't reply. I don't care if That Man get pissed at me for disrespecting him. I am pissed at him. So yeah. I am mad. Feel my wrath.

Awkward silence...

Then, he finally snapped. He looked at me with a weird, crazy, yet angry light in his face. "Young lady, if you are to stay as my daughter, you will, no matter what, follow my orders without any argument. You will make me happy, won't you?" He laughed manically.

He was glaring at me with those weird eyes now. Remember what I said about not being scared of him? I take it back. I take it all back. I've never been scolded before, since he only talked to me though phone and my nanny was too scared to scold me.

Scary Appa. (I think I should call him Appa again.)

"A-Appa, my wonderful Appa, I beg for forgive-ve-nes-s-ss," I stuttered. "I sh-shall f-follow any of your orders now."

I'm actually easy to scare, you know. Everytime I'm scared, I stutter. I mean, who doesn't? 

That angry light in his eyes died. He was back to his weird self again. "Okay, Minnie darling, pick one now." He handed me a bowl, beaming.

I peered down the bowl. It was the size of a small aquarium. It's probably an aquarium, actually. Inside, there were large candies wrapped in plastic. Ohh, this is fun. There's strawberry jelly candy~ Heaven!

I picked the strawberry jelly candy (hehe, that rhymes, lovely) and popped the candy to my mouth.

Heaven.

While I was enjoying, Appa was eyeing me with disbelief.

I shot him a look saying, Why the stare?

Meanwhile the four boys suddenly made a return. Huh, I forgot that they were just there in the car.

The four boys giggled like excited girls who just saw their crushes.

I stared at the four giggling men. It looked so funny, haha. In the middle sat a father, red from supressing laughter. Around him, like sun rays, was four handsome heads giggling.

It's funny, right?

I started giggling as well, still chewing on my delicious jelly candy. A few minutes later, the giggling died.

Appa started talking. "Of all candies, you choosed the only one with a picture."

Onew giggled again. Geez, he is so gay. "I knew it. Somebody will be really happy about this."

Jonghyun and Key nodded with him, smiling. Minho just stared straight at me. Oh well, he was always the silent one.

I pondered at what they were talking about, then I realized.

The candy wrappers had pictures in it... The one I got was strawberry flavor, yet its wrapper was a banana. A circle banana. A yellow circle. A face.

Realization dawns on me.

Slowly, I turned the plastic wrapper over.

I picked Taemin.

Taemin is my boyfriend.

This guy, Taemin, is my boyfriend.

tumblr_lwbpojDWM71qlihbbo1_250.gif

Dammit. Never fall for the temptations of strawberry jelly now. Never.

 

*** Author's note: OMG Thank you for subscribing :D Three subscribers, yay~ I love you guys. And thanks for the comment, prince. :D I'll do my best with this fic, really~ FIGHTING!!!