Mission #1

My Fake Sweetheart

TAEMIN'S POV

Maddie's in Korea. Maddie's in Korea. Maddie's in Korea. Maddie's in Korea. I chanted to myself as I tried to fall asleep.

Maddie is my best friend. I realized that when I went to Korea without her two years ago.

She's the one who understands my arguments, my hobbies, my favorite things, and my strange habits. I used to call her the green-eyed monster and she didn't even make a nickname for me.

Those four bastards simply laughed everytime I showed my true self.

I heard Mr. Lee locked her in this room, and I remembered Mr. Lee's mission.

"You have to kiss Madeline. The room is being videoed, by the way," said Mr. Lee

I stared at him. "WHAT?! Can't I just hug her or something?"

"No."

So yeah. I have to kiss Madeline. 

 

MADELINE'S POV

Pabo Appa locked me inside the room. His only daughter. Together with a curious adolescent. A male one, too.

I sighed and sat beside a sleeping Taemin. Looking at him, he looked so peaceful and cute. His blonde hair was sticking out all over his head, and I could smell banana milk on him. I could even hear a soft bub, bub, bub sound he was making. He inhaled through his nose, then exhaled through his lips.

... Where's the usual hate I feel everytime I see Taemin? I dug my brain for that hateful emotion.

Nope, it's gone. I guess Time removed it.

Taemin has changed, really. He used to be so babyish but now his face had a masculine touch in it. He looked so babyish... because he slept like a baby.

And he isn't sleeping like a baby because...

HE IS NOT SLEEPING.

"Yah! Pabo! Wake up! Your Madeline is in Korea!" I yelled in his ear.

His peaceful sleeping face had a smirk on it. Then, he opened his eyes.

"Welcome to Korea!" he said as he kissed my cheek.

What. The. Hell. He. Kissed. My. Cheek.

I could feel myself blushing fiercely as my stomach got tied up into knots. My heart was going ba-thump, ba-thump.

Then, a sudden realization hits me. Why did I never notice this before? I...

Have never been kissed by a boy.

That's why I blushed. Yep.

After my first cheek kiss, Taemin crept closer to me and whispered something in my ear. "You're my girlfriend... right? Kiss me back."

A-A-Appa... Why... I thought you loved me... Why'd you make Taemin do this...

I pulled Taemin closer to me, and I tried to bring my lips closer to his cheeks.

Ugh, I can't. I can't do it.

My head slumped on his shoulder and I embraced him instead. Problem solved.

I could feel Taemin's pulse in my ear. Heheh. It was throbbing probably more than mine. Poor boy, this was probably his first embrace from a girl. (I think Key Umma did this a lot to Taemin)

The door unlocked itself, and Minho came in. He gawked as he caught us in our awkward embrace.

"Taemin, you're too young for that!" Minho cried.

 

TAEMIN'S POV

Is God mad at me for not following Mr. Lee? Then why am I suffering from fast heartbeats? I did follow Mr. Lee's orders, but I sensed that he wanted me to kiss another part of her face other than her cheeks.

HER NOSE. Just kidding.

And now Maddie is hugging me so tightly, her head slumped on my shoulder. I could still smell the scent of her house in America in her hair. All the sweet things combined. That's Maddie's house.

Soon enough, my heart was racing. If somebody cut me, I would be dead from blood loss in a minute. My heart was pumping too fast.

Or maybe a heart attack. Mommy (I used to call her Umma, but Key came) used to say that my ancestor, one of the first Koreans, died of a heart attack.

Then, Minho opened the door, flabbergasted.

Uh-oh. Minho will tell this to the others. Key umma will get mad, Onew will giggle, Jonghyun will say, "Nice move, kiddo."

And Minho will say... "Taemin, you're too young for that!"

 

 

*** Heheh. After this chapter, her Appa will start the missions. I plan to put 10 missions, so yeah. :) I can't wait for mission no. 5~ XD

Anyways, THANK YOU MY SUBSCRIBERS! I AM ETERNALLY INDEBTED TO YOU. thank you for the comments too. *_* Saranghaeyoo! FIGHTING!

AND, I edited this hehe. I added another Taemin POV because I felt that this capter was waaay too short.