Haunted outside; Enchanted inside

My Fake Sweetheart

Wow, the interior was beautiful. It was full of stuff I adore. Everything was pastel colored. Exactly everything I want. Bananas painted on the wall, milk bottles recycled to be vases, and the sofa had a dog plushie in it.

If the exterior of the house was dark, ugly, and had paint chipping off, inside was bright, beautiful, and the paint was perfect.

Oh, Appa. I'm sorry for doubting you again this day. I am sinful. Sigh.

I tossed my high heels away, letting somebody pick it up for me. Then I ran to the sofa.

Ahh, it was even softer than the car seats. I hugged the dog plushie. I sniffed the room and noticed a familiar scent. Mmm, banana milk and strawberry milk. 

... If you think I'm way to girly or baby-ish, forgive me. I'm me.

The four boys huddled around me while Appa roamed around the house.

Minho, who was sitting on my right side, started braiding my hair. He was smiling to himself as he did that. Ah, this is the start of gay-ness. Minho... you're acting like a woman... 

Jonghyun, the ert, was staring at a part of my body, apparently mesmerized. "That's way bigger compared to the first time we met," he mumured.

I slapped him playfully. I was used to this, so I wouldn't bother giving him a beating.

About the first time we met, it's a really long story, but I think I'll tell you. I think you've grown on me, invader of my mind.

 

-flashback-

 

(9 years old)

"Taeminnie! If you're not going, I'm telling Key umma that you don't like him anymore!" I demanded.

He glanced at me with pleading eyes. "Maddie... But I can't find mommy's pink lipgloss..."

I sighed and dragged him out of the house. Honestly. Key umma said we were going to the carnival, not on a date. He isn't even a girl in the first place.

Behind me, Taemin was throwing tantrums. Sigh. Taemin and his cuteness issues.

I looked behind to silence him once and for all. "Keep quiet or- oomf!"

I bumped on something and...

Something was touching me.

Something was touching a part of me.

Someone was touching the part-which-must-not-be-touched.

Slowly, I turned my head to glare at that someone.

Oh, so it's that boy, eh? The boy who always plays with Taemin. What was he doing?

He looked at me and blushed. "Uh, I'm sorry. I was just walking and... you weren't watching the way."

I glared at him more.

He cleared his throat. "Anyways, watch your way next time."

 

-end of flashback-

 

Hmm, come to think of it, I think that was the reason he grew up to be a ert. Bumping into innocent people then touching the part-which-must-not-be-touched.

After sitting down and playing with the plushie, I decided to roam around the house too. I might as well try to find where I would sleep in.

I walked down the small hallway.to the left, there were two doors. To the right, there was only one. Curious, I went to the door on the right. I peeped inside and saw...

Taemin in a bed, surrounded by gifts.

Oh. My. Fcking. Goat.

I held the door, frozen. As far as I know, this was my house. Why the hell was he sleeping on my bed? And surrounded by gifts?

Appa approached me, and asked me why I was frozen in front of the door.

Since I was frozen, I didn't reply. I mean, does ice talk?

Appa opened the door, peered inside then looked at me as if everything was perfectly okay. "What's wrong?"

I pointed at Taemin.

He sighed and pushed me inside the room, then locked the door. "Have fun!" Appa said.

My own Appa wants me to lose my innocence. What's that about?

I looked at Taemin and sighed. Even though I hate him, a little bit of friendship love resided in my heart. I missed him a bit.

Oh, why I hate him? Simple. He never listens to me. He made me lose my friends. He is so spoiled. He is the mastermind of all evil things in my life. But, he's still the only person who actually never left me when hardships came.

 

*** i have one new subscriber, yay. XD i shouldn't be asking too much, i knooow. it's my first fanfic so i guess i shouldn't expect too much. :| but i'll still do my best to make this an awesome fanfic. FIGHTING!~ and to my readers, kamsahamnidaaa! <3