I live in a semi-haunted house

My Fake Sweetheart

Lee. Taemin. Is. My. Boyfriend.

To make things worse, he is not to be called my boyfriend. He is my Sweetheart.

 

-imagination-

Taemin and I walked along the shoreline, watching the sun set together. Our hands were entwined so tightly it seemed as though Key put his special super glue on it again.

I smiled at how perfect we were together. Former childhood friends, now an adorable couple.

I wore a beautiful green dress which Taemin picked especially for me. He even exclaimed that it suited my eyes so well. Wah, my heart flutters just remembering that scene.

Taemin was wearing a polo shirt a shade lighter of green than my dress. It was completely ed, but the necktie I bought for him held it together.

I stopped walking.

Taemin looked at me and shot me a questioning look.

I smiled at him as sweetly as I could. "Taeminnie, saranghaeyoooo!"

Taemin beamed as if it was bis first time hearing that. "You know, I think I should call you sweetheart."

"Why?" I giggled.

"Before you didn't love me, my heart was filled with wounds of bitterness. Then you arrived and healed all those wounds. Not just that, you even added sweetness to my heart. Minnie, sarang-"

 

-end of imagination-

 

Holy crap. That was disturbing.

Disgusting.

Repulsing.

Ugh.

Holey cheeezzeee.

Trying to forget that wild thought, I opened another topic. "Guys, where could Taemin possibly be?"

The four boys laughed at that question, as if they just heard somebody ask something embarrassing. "Taemin wasn't able to come, mianhae Madeline!" said Key umma.

Well, that astounded me. My sweet- bleh. Boyfrie- ugh. My friend didn't bother to see me.

"Why?" I asked, almost whining. Taemin is my childhood friend. He knows me the most, since he was my only friend. Sigh. In America, I only had my nanny and Taemin's umma to take care of me. Appa and Taemin's umma were BFF's, so she was more than glad to take care of me. So, I ended up meeting Taemin The Brat.

The car finally stopped driving. Yay, I get to see my new house! Being the only daughter of a chairman, it could be a mansion or Hogwarts or...

A ruddy old apartment.

Appa, the chairman of SME, where stars like Girl's Generation, Super Junior, or SHINee depend on, has given his only daughter an old apartment.

It looked so dark and desolate. Add the thunder clouds and this will look like a haunted apartment. The paint was chipping off and some windows were broken.

Ugh, Appa.

The car doors opened and we all went down one by one. Appa was looking at the house as if it was his masterpiece. The house had a garden, but all the plants were wilted and the soil was hard.

Appa opened the door and...

 

*** thank you, two new subscribeerrss~ <3 <3 and AikaHikari122 for commenting that you love this :D i'll probably update this fanfic twice each day, since they're short! :D and of course, i'll do my best FIGHTING and saranghaeyo, readers~