Meet Sunny, my cousin and friend

My Fake Sweetheart

Right now, I am being hunted.

I have to look at every direction to make sure that I'm not caught.

I better hide from sunny places because that's where she is.

If she caught me, I'll be her prisoner.

And... and... she caught me.

I groaned. "Sunny... Why do you always play this game with me? Aren't you tired of hide and seek?" I facepalmed. 

She grinned. "No, since I have a prize. WE'LL GO SHOPPING!~"

So that's it. Sunny... will take me shopping. 

Why don't I like it? Simple.

She. Hasn't. Shopped. For. 7. Days. And that means, she has lots of money of spend and lots of cravings for clothes.

And, with her small height, I'll be forced to carry some of her shopping bags.

The worst thing of why I'm coming with her is...

I'll be exposed to the public with a SNSD member. We probably won't be able to walk a single step without having Sunny sign an autograph.

And, Sunny plans to go to 30 stores. How many steps will that take?!

Sunny wore cute clothes, as usual.

ftfy.jpg

And I wore... ugly clothes. Baggy pants and a top I got from somewhere.

 

 

Right now, Sunny is signing a bunch of autographs with a really cute marker which was made so she could sign anywhere. There were some people who asked her to autograph on their shirt.

While I, the new star, only received a few fans asking for autographs and some glances saying, Oh, Taemin's not with her. She's not cool now.

Oh well. Fans are fans. Must appreciate them.

After all that, Sunny finally got into her 1st store. She probably signed 20 shirts and 13 papers by now. While I signed 4 papers, no shirts.

While she was shopping, I realized something.

"Uh, Sunny, the dress you're buying is waaay too big for you," I pointed out.

She grinned and said, "Ne! This is for Yuri! I wasn't able to buy her a gift!"

I looked at it. Woah, it was Yuri-like. Elegant. I checked the price.

Holy macaroni - 100,000 won?!

I just watched Sunny pay for the dress. I was far too shocked to do anything else.

I just realized it now, but, Sunny is so kind!

After that, we went through the mob of fans, then to another shop yet again. This time, it was for men.

"You're going to crossdress in a performance?" I guessed.

"Ani, pabo!~ This is for Sungmin-ah!~ You must know him, right? He said you were very kind. And, I told him stories about you!" Sunny cheerfully exclaimed.

Oh, so that's why he was blushing. He felt like a stalker.

Serves him right. Heh. 

"What's your relationship with Sungmin?" I asked, curious.

Sunny blushed.

Oh, I know that. Chances are, they're on a real yet secret relationship. Unlike Taemin and mine. It's a fake yet public relationship.

I rolled my eyes, grabbed the pair of shoes Sunny was holding, then paid with my credit card. That's my gift for my sweet older cousin. Then, the cashier says that she'd give me a discount if I gave her my shirt (she'll replace it) and sign my autograph on it.

Woot, score! I autographed on a shirt!

The cashier gave me a shirt from the female branch of their store, then let me dress up in their dressing room.

I got out only to reveal that I was wearing a reaally not-suitable-for-baggy-pants top. So, I resorted to asking if they have something that matched my top. I promised them that I'll write MinniexTaemin somewhere with my signature.

In the end, they gave me a dress. Wow.

tumblr_lwp4p2b1vz1qfcxpoo1_500.png

Five minutes later, Sunny and I finally went out.

Then, the number of shopping bags eventually increased and so did my fans. I guess the dress attracted their attention.

 

 

Shopping... Finally ended.

Sunny bid me goodbye and she's probably having fun with Sungmin. Or being thanked by Yuri.

While I am relaxing and reading fanmail. I got fans of my own recently since I sang an OST for some drama I don't know.

I did my best to reply to the fanmail, with all my heart and etc, and when I finished, I decided to go to bed.

Then, I received new mail. It was from Appa.

 

"My Dear Lovely Minnie,

I am proud that you managed to handle your fans with such naturalness and ease.

So, tomorrow, you and SHINee will go to the beach called BORACAY. All expenses covered.

By the way, Boracay is a lovely place. I went there once, and the sands were so white!

Everything will be caught on camera, okay? FIGHTING!!! :">  :3 <3  :D >:D<

LOL, Your Appa - Lee Soo Man."

 

*** I guess I'll be continuing the story . XD I'll just do my best to make it different-er.