Mission #3 - "Accompany" Taemin to his commercial

My Fake Sweetheart

 

MADDIE'S POV

I opened my eyes and found myself sitting on a chair in a room where I could see many famous people buzzing around.. I knew I didn't fall asleep, but it felt like I just woke up. Ugh, I feel dizzy. What happened to me?

... Oh, I remember. Temper outburst.

What did I do? ... Maybe I just out out of anger. Yeah, that's it, since I can't remember anything.

I stood up, feeling my energy come back and the dizziness go away.

Then I felt dizzy again. Aahhh. I stumbled, but somebody caught me.

"Hey, are you alright?" said a familiar boy.

I stared at his face, trying to focus my eyes. Gah, it was blurry. I pulled his face closer to mine.

Oh, it's a hottie. Hmm... He's called Lee Sung-min right? Super Junior. 

No, wait. Hottie is starting to look a bit like Taemin. I squeezed his cheeks while pulling him even nearer to my face.

Hmm... he's definitely not Taemin. Perhaps I was just hallucinating.

I rubbed my eyes to focus them. When I opened one eye, an angry voice rumbled in the room. And, my contact lenses fell off.

"Hey SUNGMIN. Watcha doing with MY SWEETHEART? She's soooo cute, isn't she?" Taemin smiled a sickly sweet smile to Sungmin.

Sungmin slowly placed me down on the ground while I was getting my contact lenses. The poor boy was probably scared of Taemin.

When my contact lenses were safely kept in my hand, I walked towards Taemin and kissed him on the cheek. Hey, it's something natural to do now. I almost feel nothing when I do that.

That's a total lie true fact.

After that, I just walked out of the room to dispose of the contact lenses.

While I was innocently throwing my contacts away, a fat man with beady eyes suddenly started scolding me. "Hey! You come in here like a drunk woman and now you're planning to leave? Don't think I'll go easy on you, girl, since you're the daughter of SooMan."

I stared at him. "Uh, I just had to throw my contacts..."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever! Just go throw it then go dress up! Your dressing room is just straight ahead with your name on it. Pali!"

He huffed away and left me standing there, gawking. Why would I have to dress up? I threw my contacts away.

Following that man's instructions, I went straight towards the direction he was pointing at. I stopped at the door which said, "LEE MIN-HEE".

Okay, that was definitely my name. Now I knew that I won't be seeing people inside. So why was I hesitating and not entering the room? Because I'm  afraid of hoping that I'll see Taemin .

I knocked at the door. I pressed my ear at the door and heard nothing. Yay, nobody was inside!~ Happily, I opened the door and saw no people inside.

I sighed in relief then entered the room. I saw a rack with a sticky note saying, "Choose what you want to wear". Awww, that's so kind of them!

But sadly, all the 3 outfits were way too short, long, or stuffy for my standards.

The first one was a chocolate costume. Seriously. Chocolate costume. Mascot. Cosplay. Whatever.

The second one was a long dress that was rightful for prom. It was colored brown, and it's backless!

The third one was a short dress that only covered half of my thigh. It had a ribbon at the waist. I'll admit, it's really cute but... I'm uglyyyyy...

Fine. I'm wearing the short dress. I mean, all Koreans wear short stuff.

I took the short dress off the rack and searched for the most secure place to dress up.

While I was dressing up, someone knocked. "Wait! Don't go in yet!" I shouted.

I hurried and ran to the door, barefoot. I opened the door and saw Sungmin.

He looked at me and blushed. "Hey."

Well, that was strange. I looked at him unwaveringly without blushing. "Yo."

"Um, so... Here's your high heels... And the director asked me to put makeup on you."

I stared at him. "You know how to do makeup?"

"Well, yeah. But not much! So... Since you're the girl... Please help me!" He bowed deeply.

I nodded then sat down on the chair in front of the dresser. I started wearing my heels.

Then, I closed my eyes and let Sungmin do the makeup.

 

Wow, Sungmin can sure do makeup (smell the sarcasm, won't you?). He did the foundation. I did the rest.

I laughed at him and we chatted for a while. That was... until Taemin came.

Taemin smiled then ran towards me. "Sweetiee~" he looked at me then kissed my forehead. "You look gorgeous! I'm guessing you did it, and not a leech that's currently in the room, staring at us!~"

I slapped Taemin's arm lightly, giggling. Actually, I'd love to hit his head and glare at him. "Actually, I never saw a leech in here. Only a gorgeous butterfly."

Taemin's eyes twitched, but he just smiled. "Anyways, it's time to take a the poster picture."

He dragged me out, but I managed to catch Sungmin's arm, too. Taemin can be so inconsiderate sometimes.

Sungmin smiled at me. Wow, he has a really nice smile.

In 10 seconds, we were in the studio already.

The man who scolded me for throwing my contacts smiled at me and introduced himself. Wow, personality swing?

"Hi, I'm Park Dong-Min. Let's work hard together!"

"Wait, Park-nim. Why am I here, filming for the commercial? Appa never informed me of this."

"Well, Minzy, our original girl, suddenly quitted, so we had to use you."

I'm guessing Appa bribed her to quit. Not that I care about her. She's a horrid gorilla.

"Okay! Pali-pali, Taemin and Minnie. It's time for you to pose!"

A woman gave Taemin white chocolate and ordered him to sit down on the floor. I was ordered to sit down too.

"Now Taemin, hold the chocolate with your left arm. Minnie, use your right. Now both of you, bite it. Not too hard, though. Just bite it softly so we can see that you're biting it together. Now, look into each other's eyes."

I. Will. Not. Blush. I. Will. Not. Blush. I. Will. Not. Blush. I. Will. Not. Blush.

Staring at Taemin's eyes, it was seriously hard to not blush. But I managed to do it anyway.

After a few click sounds, we were allowed to eat it.

Taemin broke it into half. But hey, mine looks smaller!

"Hey! My chocolate looks smaller than yours!" I protested.

"No it isn't, it's totally the same!"

"You lie."

"Seriously, it's the same!" he said as he stuffed the chocolates in his mouth.

"Ugh! You'll get fat! You... unfair chocolate divider!"

"Then I just saved you from the misery of getting even fatter!"

We glared at each other. I could almost see the sparks of anger between us.

Our glare was cut short by Park-nim's applause. "Aigoo! That was a very cute couple fight you had there! Thank goodness we got to video it!"

We stared at Park-nim at horror. Click.

"Aigooo!~ We don't need to think of poses for you guys! You two are delightful to watch!"

I pouted and started eating my chocolate. Taemin looked at me enviously. Click.

"Hey, give me some privacy. I'm eating," I said.

Park-nim smiled evilly. "But we never said this was a break, right?"

Ugh. Mental facepalm.

"Anyways, it's Sungmin's turn! Dark chocolate! Pali!"

Taemin left reluctantly and Sungmin slowly walked towards me.

"Okay, Sungmin, here's your dark chocolate. Now, Minnie, stand up. Look away from Sungmin. Now, Sungmin. One arm will hug Minnie's waist, then the other will feed her the chocolate."

Derp.

Sungmin held my waist while I was turned away from him, Then he poked me mouth with the chocolate. I giggled.

Click, click, click.

 

After the picture- taking, I thought I was finally free from that horrid posing and so.

"Hey Maddie. Tomorrow, come back here. We still have more stuff to advertise," said Park-nim, smirking.

Taemin had to drag me outside while I was throwing a tantrum.