Back to Korea.

My Fake Sweetheart

 I inhaled deeply as the plane landed on Korea. I have left my home in America. I sniffled. Now, I have to live in my... well, birthplace.  can't think of a name for this, sorry. 

First of all, intruder of my mind, I am Madeline. Madeline the weird, geek, nerd, whatever. My mother is dead, and my appa is a total weirdo who loves me so much, that if I don't enter his company (which he loves only second to me), he will abandon me. Lovely.

So yes, right now, I am here in Korea. I am receiving the usual stares. I swear I could read their minds right now. Ooh, lookie here, a Korean with green eyes!~ This made me receive a lot of bullying when I was back in America. So, I had to wear contact lenses! Unfortunately, I left my contact lenses back home, so, I now walk unprotected. Don't put have any evil intentions there, love.

I walked down the plane and walked straight towards a man holding a huge camera.

And beside him was a pretty woman holding a mic...

Oh no. Media is here. Must mean... Appa is here. That doting appa. I should have remembered that he promised to film me walking down the airplane. Then to show it to the whole Korea.

I put on my shades, trying to act inconspicious. I even hummed a song from SHINee. And now, just walk towards the car appa prepared... That's it... walk like you're invisible...

"Oh, Minnie is here! Minnie is here!" said an extremely, horrifyingly familiar voice.

Appa. Why you call me Minnie. Why.

My real name is Min-hee. pronounce it. Yes, you. Pronounce it right now. If you didn't pronounce it, it's okay. I know you pronounced it mentally. It sounded like Minnie, no?

Sure, it's cute, but, I want to be called Madeline! It sounds better. And, Minnie is Taemin's nickname!

Not that I care about stealing Taemin's nickname. Since we don't care about each other. Yeah.

... Okay so maybe we do care for each other. Since his mom forced us to look at each other as siblings who just love each other.

Anyways, back to present situation. I am currently being mobbed by... well, mobs? and it isn't nice. The car is just within my grasp now, I can escape anytime now...

A cold hand touched my nervous and sweaty hand. This unfamiliar touch could be nobody's hand but...

The Media.

Horrorified sound effects. With lightning at the background. And rain.

"Hello Minnie, I'm here representing-" she got cut off by a different reporter.

"Yo Minnie, what do you think of-" and he got cut off too.

"Welcome to Korea! Who-" this one was cut off too. But not by a reporter this time.

"Maddie darling!" cried four voices.

Ahh, Onew, Jonghyun, Minho and Key. I should let you know someday that I... absolutely, whole-heartedly...

hate you aaaall.

Four members of the SHINee band - half of Korea's reporters' wrath huddled around. They adore the illegitimate (yet "gorgeous", hey, they said I was drop-dead gorgeous) daughter of a chairman who came back to be a performer = the media goes on an outrage. About the "gorgeous" part, it was the media's fault! I, on the contrary, think I look horrible. Compare me to those blondes in America. Taemin used to say that I was a beetle and they were butterflies. Sigh.

The four boys huddle around me and gave me... a penguin hug.

Bleeeehhh. Their perfumes combined together smelled disgusting.

Don't get me wrong. I love these guys. Sometimes. I don't hate them always, proooooooooomise.

I stood there awkwardly in the middle of their penguin hug. I was a bit hurt that Taemin wasn't here in the penguin hug. If he actually was in the airport.

"Um, guys, How about you let me go in the car and help me escape the media, letting you get the attention? Good idea right?" I hastily asked.

With pure determination, they blocked the door. Yes, blocked.

So, the media started bombarding me with questions.

The reporters formed a circle around me, and started asking. "Is it true that you're married with-" asked a woman with weird spectacles. She was holding a quill.

"ANIYO! I am not married. Aishh!" I yelled.

"Then, is it true that your boyfriend is the-"

Appa came in. "Now, my lovely reporters, I need some time with my daughter," Appa cut in.

Finally, the light has reached me. Hallelluuuujaaaahhh!

We walked inside the outregeously spacious car with the four boys. Men. Whatever.

We sat down comfortably. Wow, the seats are so soft.

"Minnie," Appa said, "I have good news for you."

I looked at him suspiciously. "What, appa?"

"I have found a way to guarantee you success in debuting." he said proudly.

Now I was scared. Seriously scared. "..?"

"I have found you a boyfriend." He said, beaming.