Extra Chapter!~

My Fake Sweetheart

Since I have 15 subs (party party!), I'm going to make an extra chapter of how Maddie lost her temper on Taemin and Jonghyun. :D They are all in Author's POV. Oh yeah, I'm just gonna write one temper outburst story for both boys.

ByTheWaaayyy, my ipod is a serious SHAWOL. 20% of my ipod has SHINee songs, and 80% is SNSD. IT KEEPS ON PLAYING SHINEE THOUGH IT'S ON SHUFFLE (five consecutive times already)!!! heh. random~

 

7 years old. (TAEMIN)

Maddie was a super-famous girl who was It Girl in her school. Her best friend was Taemin, the Prissy. Nobody liked him because he was small and waaayy to cutesy for his age. They were best friends because Taemin's umma forced them to be like siblings.

Now that they were both at Maddie's home, Maddie decided to tell Taemin that she definitely beat his score in the Math test. They made bets on it, and the one who wins will get to make the loser his/her slave for a month.

"Hey Taemin-ah! I got the perfect score on the Math Test! What's your score?" Maddie cried.

"I got ten mistakes. What's it to you?" Taemin said to Maddie, pretending that he forgot the bet.

Maddie whined. "You don't remember?"

Taemin blinked. "Eh?"

Maddie glared at Taemin. "You really don't remember? I studied hard for this."

Taemin nodded. He'd rather get scolded by Maddie than to be a slave for a month.

But he didn't know that Maddie actually has a strange personality when seriously pissed off.

Maddie suddenly smiled evilly and started laughing. She started moving closer to Taemin. Images of a humiliated Taemin ran through her mind, and she savored them with pleasure.

She thought of the best way to humiliate him while approaching him slowly. She thought and thought.

Suddenly, she pictured the perfect way to humiliate him. Pull his hair and his nose, take a picture of it, then publish it on the school gates. Perfect.

"Tee-hee," Maddie giggled. She took her camera out oh her drawer.

Taemin gulped. What's she planning to do?

 

~The next day~

 

"Annyeong Taemin-ah! Let's go to school together today!" said Maddie, smiling.

Taemin jumped at the sound of her voice. "Don't go near me."

"Whhhyyyy?" Maddie whined. 

This time it was Taemin's turn to say this line. "You don't remember?"

Maddie stared at him blankly. Taemin knew that stare. That was when the teacher was teaching something she never heard of, or when his Mommy told stories about love to her.

Bah, she doesn't remember? Anyways, who cares? She just took a picture of me...

And published it on the gate.

Taemin stared at it, shocked. Maddie was shocked as well.

Taemin's face was distorted. His hair was sticking out, and his nose was showing his brain. He looked horrified. That horrified the viewers.

People snickered at Taemin and laughed at him. But there were four boys who felt Taemin's pain. Onew, Jonghyun, Key, and Minho. They were attracted to Taemin's dorkiness.

So, Maddie's temper outburst let Taemin gain new friends.

 

9 years old. (JONGHYUN)

 

"Taeminnie! If you're not going, I'm telling Key umma that you don't like him anymore!" Maddie demanded.

He glanced at her with pleading eyes. "Maddie... But I can't find mommy's pink lipgloss..."

She sighed and dragged him out of the house. Honestly. Key umma said we were going to the carnival, not on a date. He isn't even a girl in the first place.

Behind Maddie, Taemin was throwing tantrums. Sigh. Taemin and his cuteness issues.

She looked behind to silence him once and for all. "Keep quiet or- oomf!"

Something was touching me.

Something was touching a part of me.

Someone was touching the part-which-must-not-be-touched.

Slowly, Maddie turned my head to glare at that someone.

Oh, so it's that boy, eh? The boy who always plays with Taemin. What was he doing?

He looked at Maddie and blushed. "Uh, I'm sorry. I was just walking and... you weren't watching the way."

Maddie glared at him more.

He cleared his throat. "Anyways, watch your way next time."

Oh. Who was he to simply shrug Maddie away?

Maddie started laughing and smiling evilly.

Uh-oh, Taemin thought.

Being a smart kid, Taemin left Maddie and ran to Onew's place. He wanted to live with dignity and a full collection of boxers.

Jonghyun looked at Taemin, wondering why he ran away.

While he was looking at Taemin, Maddie suddenly started dragging him to a garden. 

She smiled at him sweetly and said, "Hey, mind sitting on the grass for me?"

Jonghyun, mesmerized, sat down on the grass.

She smiled appreciatively then started to get something. Suddenly, Jonghyun could hear the angry barking of a dog.

Jonghyun stood up to run away, but Maddie was blocking the exit, holding a dripping hose.

He looked at Maddie, sad and desperate. "Hey. Lemme out."

She smiled sweetly again, then fired hose directly at his part found somewhere down.

"Cool," Maddie laughed, "Now you look like you peed on your pants."

While he was staring at her crazy laugh, he forgot that there was an angry dog in the garden.

Chomp.

A bit of his trousers were gone.

~Later~

An hour later, Key and company got worried and started searching for Maddie and Jonghyun. They found both of them crying in Taemin's garden.

Key approached them, scared. "Hey, why are you both crying?"

Maddie started. "W-well, J-jonghyun accused me of m-making him wet h-his trousers th-then lose it!"

Onew giggled. Key cracked a smile and Minho stared in disbelief at Maddie.

"Anyways, Taemin will lend him his clothes. Then, we'll go to a chicken restaurant, okay? Stop crying, Jonghyun."

 

End of stories ~ :D I didn't know how to end both of them, mianhae. XD

Thank you, my lovely subs! Paulajune, prince (thanks for commenting a lot), marbii, Lee Min-Young, AikaHikari122 (thanks for commenting a lot, too ^o^), leeczen (thanks for commenting and everything XD), iluvboyfriend, mai994, Taeminnn (thanks for commenting), parksanghyunie, Misskitt, deathbychocolat, YourOmoGirl (thank you for commenting unnie C: ), enchantedKEY (kamsahamnidaaa~), and ruthienick! :D

SARANGHAE! Becuase of you, I promise I'll continue writing this story! FIGHTINGGGG~