Mission #6 - TV Interview!

My Fake Sweetheart

MADDIE'S POV

"Honeeeyyy! My daughter! Wake up! Umma is waiting for you!" said a male voice.

"Key umma." I mumbled.

"SHE'S ALIVE! EVERYBODY! SHE'S ALIVE!" Key shouted.

I opened my eyes. "What happened?"

"Taemin accidentally left you in the sea after shocking himself."

"Shocking himself?" I asked.

Key umma blushed. "Oh. You'll know when you grow up."

That doesn't make any sense.

He smiled. "Anyways, your Appa has schedules for both of you. You have to go to an interview with Taemin, then you'll start filming the drama he said you accepted."

Drama?.. Mmm... Yeah, that drama with Woohyun of Infinite. And some girl. The director said it would be the drama of the year. Tss.

 

at the TV station

I glared at Taemin. "What did you do to me?"

He looked straight over my shoulder. "Nothing."

Holding his face, I made him face me. "What - did - you - do?"

His cheeks felt hot.

"I thought I saw a shark." he mumbled.

I stuck my tongue at him.

"Aaanndd, here's the couple you've all been waiting for! Minhee and Taemin!"

We held hands and walked towards the stage with our best smiles.

The host was some fat bald guy who had nerdy glasses. Cooool.

"How are you feeling, Minhee?" he asked.

"Really nervous, seeing that it's my first interview with my sweetie." I giggled.

"How about you, Taemin?"

"Ah... Really awesome. We just came from a vacation with SHINee in a beach. Minhee almost drowned!" He laughed.

I slapped his arm playfully, or at least, made it look playful but I guarantee you, it hurt.

The audience laughed with Taemin.

"So... please tell us how you met!"

I answered this. "We were friends since birth! I lived in America with my nanny, so we often went to sweetie's house."

"Taemin, when and how did you fall in love with Minhee?"

Taemin froze and looked at me, attempting to laugh. "Everything. From her taste on items to her beautiful eyes. She is beautiful inside and out. She never ignored me at all. I fell in love with her then. Maybe... When I went to Korea, there. I realized how much I loved her."

I couldn't bring myself to look at Taemin then. Somewhere deep in my heart, I was hoping that was true.

"How about you, Minhee?"

I fidgeted and stole a glance at Taemin. Then I sighed.

"Too many reasons. How about... I was just destined. Destined to love him, you know?"

The host chuckled. "And they said you were an innocent couple. Such powerful answers!"

We smiled.

"To Minhee, if you could choose a boy in SHINee other than Taemin, who would it be and why?"

I widened my eyes. "Do I really have to answer that question?"

"Ne."

I spared a glance at Taemin. He was looking away and his legs were crossed. Fighting Taemin! Continue to act!

"Well then... Minho."

Taemin looked as if he had been stabbed by a knife. He is such a convincing actor. Daebak!

"I'll choose Minho because he's really kind and sweet." I finished.

The host grinned. "Oh, I see a jealous man in the studio!"

The audience guffawed.

"Don't worry, we might have a jealous woman this time. Taemin, is it true that you kissed Minzy?"

I impulsively looked away. The scene were Minzy kissed Taemin is like a horror scene, really.

"Well yes. And can we skip that topic? Minhee is scary when infected with any form of anger."

I smiled at Taemin. "That's so sweet, telling that I'm scary."

The audience clapped at my retort.

"Now, to both of you, and maybe even SHINee if they're watching this. Is it true that Jonghyun accidentally peeped on Taemin while he was dressing up?"

I giggled. Taemin covered his face.

"Ani, it's not truee~" I said.

I continued to giggle. Taemin even started to smile.

"Are you sure it isn't true?" the host asked.

"Ne. Jonghyun hyung would have a black eye if he did." Taemin said.

The host grinned. "If that's what you say so..."

"Now, it's time for the audience request segment! Audience in seat no. 6, please stand up and give your request!"

A really excited fangirl stood up. Oh no, she has evil plans in mind.

"Taemin and Minhee, please kiss!" she squealed.

I stared at her, as if she just said a really foreign word. "Kiss?"

She nodded eagerly.

Oh well. I walked toward Taemin's seat and kissed him on the cheek.

This is all acting. Acting. Acting. Do not blush.

Yah! Why am I blushinnggggg...

The audience swooned.

"Okay, audience #37, please stand up!"

This time, a guy stood up. "To Minhee, please act as if you're confessing to Taemin, and he doesn't know you're in love with him yet. Include a kiss, yah! And you can get rejected in the end."

I thought hard. Yah! These audiences are demanding!

"Taemin, stand up." I ordered.

"Okay, so the setting will be in a school garden. Please imagine! And now, Taemin and I are alone there, and he just got together with... Minzy!"

The audience cheered. Dramatic music started playing.

Now imagine.

I walked towards Taemin, tugging at his shirt. "Taemin-ah..."

He looked at me and frowned. "How many time do I have to tell you that I don't need you around? Minzy won't like it."

My heart constricted itself. I felt as if it was real. "But Taemin-ah!" I held his hand.

He looked at me weirdly.

"Please listen to me." I mumbled.

"Tomorrow, arasso? Minzy and I are going on a date now." He walked away.

A tear fell from my cheek, which probably ruined my mascara and eyeliner. I wiped it to see if it did ruin my makeup. I looked at my palm. It was black.

Taemin looked at me, a flash of concern in his eyes, then back to his cold acting. "You look hideous. Go fix yourself. Go home."

I slapped him, the type of slap I learned in training. "You know why I'm hideous? It's because of you. Do you know why I didn't go home yet? It's because of you. You know why I'm a ruin right now? It's. Because. Of. You." I told him straight in the eye.

He was about to say something but I cut him. "You're always Minzy that, Minzy this. We were on a trip together, then you kissed her in front of me! When I was sick, where did you go? To Minzy, of course! But all this time, I forgave you. I always did."

He rolled his eyes. "Ne, ne, ne..."

I ran towards him and did another technique. The lip-to-cheek kiss which looked like a lip-to-lip. So handy.

"Pabo, saranghae. Now go to your Minzy." I said bitterly.

I looked at the audience and bowed. They all clapped and cheered. "Gumawo... Gumawo..."

The host looked at me. "Oh, you do look hideous. Please do fix yourself." He chuckled.

Oh, you are going to get fired, bald host.

Taemin smiled at me and removed his necktie. He then used his necktie to wipe my tears and the black streaks away. "Next time, use waterproof makeup. So I won't have to remove my necktie."

The audience cheered louder. Somebody started shouting, "Waterproof couple".

After that, we both did our advertisements then exited from the show.

I grinned at Taemin. "We did great back there, huh?"

He high-five'd me. "Waterproof couple!"

We laughed together.

 

 

Sorry for the extremely late update ;_;