Mission #4 - Have fun in the beach Part 2

My Fake Sweetheart

JONGHYUN'S POV

After the painful humiliation I suffered in five minutes ago, Taemin and I are friends again.

Now, we will play... catch-it-in-the-ocean!

Maddie and Taemin suggested that we play catch-it-in-the-ocean.

I suggested beach volleyball, since I could see the girls' s bouncing.

Everybody went for catch-it-in-the-ocean.

When we started picking who's it, Maddie removed her polo and her shorts.

MMMMMMMM - IS SHE STRIPPING?!

Half-yes, half-no. I saw that she was already wearing her red and yellow two-piece.

Sigh. I guess I was right about I-should-have-peeped-on-her. Her figure was as good as the SNSD girls.

Onew spoke up. "Everybody, gather round, gather round."

We all gathered around Onew. Oooh la laa, Dara and Minzy... gorgeous. Dara was in a blue bikini and Minzy was in a green one. I should've brought a camera with me.

Oh right. We hate Minzy. So, I should only take a picture of Dara.

"Our objective is to catch it! We will tie a red ribbon around it's left leg and it's right hand. Get the ribbon from it! It's proof that you caught it. Then, swim back to the shore when you got the ribbon. You'll get a great prize." said Onew.

We all nodded.

"Okay! Our it is... Minho!" Everybody groaned as we heard that. Minho was probably the best athlete over here.

Onew tied a red ribbon on his huge left leg. Then another on on his right arm.

"Go swim off now!" Onew ordered.

Minho jumped to the water then swam to who-knows-where.

"Minho-ah, don't swim to the middle of the Pacific Ocean!" Minzy cried.

Nobody laughed. But I had a feeling that if it wasn't Minzy who said it, everybody would have laughed.

Soon he was hidden underwater. We couldn't see him much now, except for an occassional appearance of his hair.

"ARASSO! LET'S HUNT HIM NOW! FIGHTIINNGG!!!" Onew shouted.

We all shouted FIGHTING too, then swam to where we guessed Minho was.

Oooh, cool. A seashell. I picked it up and played with it.

I floated while I played with my beautiful seashell. Heheh, why would I join that stupid game? The prize was probably chicken, since Onew started the game.

Float... Float... Ahh, this is the life. Floating with my seashell.

Yah! I dropped it.

I plunged underwater to reclaim my seashell. But the water was unclear due to lots and lots of dust. I focused on the floor better and saw a red string.

A RED STRING!

OMFG!

I tugged at the red string and it untied itself. But it didn't seem to move itself.

Tug, tug, tug.

The suddenly, I felt something really strong and and angry hit me.

...

...

...

...

OMG IT'S A SHARK. IT'S THE VENGEFUL SOULMATE OF MINHO, HELPING HIM SUCCEED.

...

...

...

Or maybe not. Maybe it was an angry Maddie.

"KIM JONGHYUN, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?" Maddie shrieked as she rose from the water. She was clutching her bikini top (and s) as she talked to me.

Oh. I. Untied. Her. Bikini. Top.

If Taemin knows about this, I'll live in misery for the rest of my life.

I looked at her then went underwater. Then, I swam away like a mermaid...

 

TAEMIN'S POV

HAH! There he is! There's Minho!

I swam towards him, making sure not to lose contact with that red-stringed monster.

Then suddenly, I heard a shriek and, "KIM JONGHYUN, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?".

Automatically, I turned away and looked for Maddie. Kim Jonghyun the ert and Lee Minhee the innocent is equal to something bad.

... Yah! Why did I have to lose sight of Minho?

Whatever.

I reached Maddie and saw her laughing madly. 

"Hahaha... AHAHAHAHAHA... Jjongiee, jjongggiieee!~" She giggled.

Oh no. What did that ert do?

I looked at her and appraised her.

Derp. Why is she holding something behind her?

I discreetly went behind her back and checked.

Oh, so that bastard untied Maddie's bikini top.

Thankful that nobody was watching us, I tied her bikini. I was turning scarlet that time.

Unfortunately, as I was doing that, Maddie sensed my presence then turned to look at me.

"Tee-hee!~ Taeminnieeee, do you know where Jjongie is?" She asked sweetly.

"Ani." I murmured, blushing a new shade of scarlet.

"Taemin-ah..." She poked my neck. "Maddie needs to find Jjongieee..." She hugged me tightly.

Hormooonneeessssss. Don't do anything humiliating... Her s are not touching you, Taemin. It's not pressed against you, Taemin. 

"So Taemin-ah sweet will tell me where Jjongie is, ne?" She asked, placing her lips near my ear.

I looked away, and feebly attempted to escape.

"Taemin-ah... Are you escaping?" she asked in a sad aegyo voice.

Thank goodness Jonghyun left. He would've Maddie, seeing her so cute.

Then she hugged me tightly again.

Nooooo... I'm a male, you know?

... Okay, I give up.

Heehee.

 

MADDIE'S POV

I placed my lips near Taemin-ah's head. "So Taemin-ah sweet will tell me where Jjongie is, ne?" 

Must kill Jonghyun.

Taemin-ah will tell me! Or else I will do something bad to him, too!

But Taemin-ah left. Taemin-ah left me! I felt like crying.

"Taemin-ah... Are you escaping?" Don't, I must kill Jonghyun!

I tried to run towards him but we were still in the water. So I slowly walked towards him the hugged him reeaaaalllyy tightly.

Taemin-ah will tell me my hated Jonghyun's location! Hehe! I have my knife ready!

Then suddenly, Taemin-ah kissed me. Kissed me on the lips! 

He pulled my head closer to his and he kissed me roughly.

I should've pulled back but I didn't. It was too sweet and good. Despite his lips being salty, the kiss was still sweet.

I honestly hoped that time would last longer.

Then, I out.

 

*** Tee-heee... I was troubled on how to write the kissing scene.. XD But anyways.

That's part two! Tomorrow, I'll show you part three. :) You guess what will happen.