Maddie's temper issues

My Fake Sweetheart

***Maddie is still wearing her brown contact lenses

MADDIE'S POV

 

"I guess we're both idiots, then."

I looked at him, offended. "And why do think that?"

"Because we hopelessly depend Mr. Lee to do something about our relationship."

I blinked.

"Just kidding. I meant, you couldn't find your way out of this building."

Ah.

"Anyways, I'll show you the way out. Come on, pabo."

Taemin grabbed my hand and started walking to the exit.

I stuttered. "Um, you don't exactly need to hold my hand anymore. We're not being watched. Remember, we're just best friends."

Taemin glared at me. "Best friends share everything they have, right? Now share your hand."

He seriously put emphasis on friends and everything. What's his problem?

I could hear the helicopter impatiently waiting outside now. We ran towards the direction of the sound, and we finally escaped from that maze of a school.

The helicopter driver was gazing at us, apparently thinking of something deep about us. Probably something like, Why is an plain girl hanging out with Taemin? Or, That should be me, holding Taemins hand. By the way, the driver was male.

I opened the helicopter door and helped Taemin get up. I always rode on helicopters thanks to Appa, and I'm guessing I rode on helicopters more than Taemin.

Smirking, I looked at Taemin. I rode more helicopteerrs~ And he's a total yellow monkey~ (random)

He looked at me, scared. Then, he sat on the seat farthest away from me.

Ouch.

"I was just happy, then you got scared," I said, pouting.

He looked at me, then I looked away.

"Eh, but you looked like a total witch when you suddenly smirked while helping me enter the helicopter."

My eye twitched.

Haha.

Hahaha..

Ha... Ha... Ha...

An evil smile formed in my face.

I turned back to look at Taemin. "Oh, so I look like a witch for being happy, eh? He... He... He..."

Slowly moving closer to him, I thought of what to do with him. Aha. I know. ual Harrassment.

 

TAEMIN'S POV

Oh no. Holy sht. I know that evil smile. That evil laugh.

She did that three times her whole life, and all of it seriously scared my off.

First time, she suddenly pulled my hair, took a picture of it then posted it on the school gate.

Second time, she took boxers from my drawer and pinned it on the Principal's Office door. There was a huge "TAEMIN" written on the boxers, too.

Third time, she used permanent marker and drew pimples all over my face.

To put it simply, when she's bipolar when she's mad. Bow. When her temper is extinguished, she slowly forgets bits of what she just did.

And this time, she's apparently...

ually harrassing me.

NOOOOOOOOOOO... CAN'T THE HELICOPTER PILOT SEE THIS?!

She took off the necktie of my uniform and started ing my shirt. I was positive that my face was crimson now.

"Aww, Taeminnie-winnie looks sooooo scared. Wonder why?" Maddie cried dramatically. 

I sighed. Later, she won't remember this scene and she'll act as if she's a total angel of fell from heaven yet again.

That gave me an idea. At least I'll feel better after saying this.

"Min-hee, saranghaeyo."

Maddie stopped ing my shirt and stared at me. "Chincha?"

Smiling, I said "Yes."

While she was dazed, I slowly started to fix myself. I could sense the helicopter landing already.

"You know what," Maddie started, "I like-"

"Araso, get off the copter now. Pali! Pali!" said the pilot.

DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT MADDIE WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF TELLING ME WHAT OR WHOM SHE LIKES. I'M FIRING YOU. SERIOUSLY.

I dragged Maddie out and realized that we were already at the door of the studio. Cool.

The door opened itself and Maddie leaned on me. Right now, she was probably losing bits of her memory and feeling a little dizzy.

Heheh. Drunk woman.