Mission #4 - Have fun in the beach

My Fake Sweetheart

 

"My Dear Lovely Minnie,

I am proud that you managed to handle your fans with such naturalness and ease.

So, tomorrow, you and SHINee will go to the beach called BORACAY. All expenses covered.

By the way, Boracay is a lovely place. I went there once, and the sands were so white!

Everything will be caught on camera, okay? FIGHTING!!! :">  :3 <3  :D >:D<

LOL, Your Appa - Lee Soo Man."

 

Hooolyyy.

Everything will be caught on camera?

Even the dressing up, going to the loo, or sleeping?

Sadness and Despaaaiir.

I received that message on 11:55 pm. Chances are, Appa meant that tomorrow is 12:00 am.

I went to the room where all my clothes were placed, planning to get some good-old jeans and a mickey mouse top. That's good.

But as I entered, bikini galore was to be discovered. Bikinis of every cloth, color, design... 

Then, I heard a van honk in front of my apartment. Oh, great. I knew it. Appa reminded me late.

I grabbed quickly grabbed a bikini (i didn't bother looking at the design), the only polo shirt in there, and the only bottom other than a bikini presented - shorts.

Hurriedly, I wore my bikini and polo shirt. Then, the shorts.

Oh great. The polo was covering only half of my upper body. You could see my bellybutton.

I rolled my eyes then ran to the van. When I entered, I slammed the door. Everybody gawked at me except the driver who wasn't part of SHINee.

"You tell us that we have to go on a trip to the beach," Onew started.

"We didn't want to go, but T-" Minho continued but Taemin suddenly felt like poking his fingers in Minho's mouth.

"Wanted us to go, and now you slam the door," Key umma continued.

"And you're wearing awesome clothes." Jonghyun finished.

Taemin said nothing.

I cleared my throat. "Appa suddenly got me into this. I never invited you guys."

Taemin nodded fiercely.

"Ohhh," said the boys together.

"Anyways, I need to sleep. I've been shopping with Sunny the whole day."

Horrified gasps.

Suddenly, Key umma sat beside me and pushed Taemin away. "Come here, lie down on my lap."

I looked at Key umma suspisiciously. "Why would I?"

"Unless you'd like to lie down with a ertic moron, or a lovesick man, or a chicken maniac, or a weirdo that expresses interest towards Taemin. Or, you could just sit on your lovely Key Umma's lap."

"Uh, okay."

I lied down on his lap, but the four other boys glared at Key.

"Kamsahamnida, Key Umma. Sar...nghae um..."

I fell asleep.

 

TAEMIN'S POV

 

"Unless you'd like to lie down with a ertic moron, or a lovesick man, or a chicken maniac, or a weirdo that expresses interest towards Taemin. Or, you could just sit on your lovely Key Umma's lap."

"Uh, okay."

We all glared at Key. He is so going to die.

"Kamsahamnida, Key Umma. Sar...nghae um..."

My eye twitched. I felt like getting Maddie's bipolar-ness. It would be totally useful right now.

Jonghyun started the revolution. "Oh, so I'm a ertic moron."

Onew continued. "What's wrong with being a chicken maniac?"

Minho was deadly right then. "I'm a weirdo. That epresses interest. Towards Taemin.

Key focused on Maddie's face, her hair. But it was evident in his face that he was scared.

He stole a peek towards me. He flinched then said, "You can let Maddie sleep o-on your lap now. Just don't let your hormones get to you."

The others, surprised that Key gave his daughter away, looked at me. They looked away quickly.

I grinned and slapped him on the back. Really hard. "Good boy."

Key and I switched places.

Now that was better. I played with her hair and started humming her faborite lullabies.

 

KEY UMMA'S POV

I focused on Maddie's face. If I give her to Jonghyun, something will definitely bulge from his pants. If I give her to Onew, she'll smell like chicken the next day; or worse, get infected with the chicken obssession. If I give her to Minho... well I don't see anything wrong with him except liking Taemin and often sleeping on his bed. I was about to give her to Minho, but I decided to look at Taemin.

Hell on Earth.

My poor son realized that he has a first love. His eyebrows were furrowed together, his eyes were a bit teary, and his mouth was lined into a manificent angry line. But, if you looked closely, you could see anger spirits coming out of his nose, ears and mouth. His shadow was darker than usual and his hands looked as if it was holding a knife. behind him, a dark forest was supporting him, and the wolves were growling menacingly. I think his eyes were turning from brown to red.

"You can let Maddie sleep o-on your lap now. Just don't let your hormones get to you."

He slapped my back quickly but really painfully. "Good boy."