3: Hospital

OTHER HALF

Author's Note: Okay, this is probably my last update for the day. :) I'll stick to my "every after three days update" rule. I'm writing everything in wattpad, so it's giving me a hard time transferring it from there, so bear with me. Anyway, i hope you guys are getting curious on how I'll end this, because I have no idea how i will too. HAHAHAHA <3 Let's see how I'll work on it. I may open this for "Subscribers Only" settings, so I will appreciate it if you subscribe anytime soon. <3 Lovelots! ^_^

--

I run as fast as I could, away from Sungyeol. I'm not informed that his friend might know me! I've been warned by Yeol's parents to be careful because Yeol is sensitive when it comes to his memory. But they didn't told me that his friends knows me and now they recognized me. That awfully blown my covers off my head.

 

. What if Sungyeol run after me? Will I stop? Or will I continue running?

 

I turn to see if my thoughts are right, but then I only saw Sungjong who's running towards me now. I stopped and wait for him.

 

"Why did you leave? That's the easiest way to have his attention, Myung." he says as soon as he reached my spot.

 

"I don't have that in mind right now. I need to see his parents first. I need to talk to them."

 

"What? Why them of all people, Myung? The one you you should talk to is Sungyeol. He's in front of you yet you run away! What is wrong with you!?"

 

I clasped my hair and lean on the wall. "I don't think what happened there is right, Sungjong. I need to see his parents first! I was not informed about the details of what happened before the accident. I was not informed about his friend might know me!"

 

He eyed me as if I just told something ridiculous.

 

"Call my driver. We need to go now, Sungjong."

 

The car parked in front of our school revealing my driver/bodyguard. I asked him to drive me to the main building of Lee Group of Companies.

 

We arrived after thirty minutes. Some personnel greeted me. Yes. Of course they'll know me. After all, the heir of the Kim Group of Companies is here in Korea.

 

The secretary of Sungyeol's father came down to personally accompany me to his office.

 

"This is somehow a short noticed coming from you, young Kim. My wife is about to arrive. I hope you don't mind waiting."

 

"Of course, Mr. Lee. That would be fine by me."

 

"Can I offer you something?" he turn to Sungjong. "You are Mr. Lee Sungjong?"

 

"Yes. I believe we already met."

 

"Of course. You are my Godson. How are you? Have you seen your cousin? Have you seen him personally?"

 

Sungjong just smiled. "I already did. Even me was forgotten. He didn't recognize me at all, Uncle."

 

"Well, the part of his memory is cut off when he first came in England up to his arrival here in Korea. He can't even remember he left Korea. All friends made before the accident was cut off from his memory."

 

"That's a pity. Considering that when he first came to England to meet the other side of the family, is a precious memory for me. I met him for the first time there. The next in line leader of the family."

 

Sungyeol's father smiled to that. Sadness is visible from his eyes.

 

The door flew open and I was greeted by a warm hug. "Myungsoo, I never would've thought that you'll call me earlier than I imagined. Is something the matter? Have you seen Sungyeol?"

 

I swallowed before I met her eyes. Mr. Lee is seated in a one man chair, while I'm sitting in between Sungjong and Mrs. Lee.

 

"We've met."

 

The couple eyed me as if waiting for me to continue my line, which I did. "I was forgotten."

 

They both hung their head low. "I knew it. I'm so sorry for that Myung--"

 

"But something happened. He... I think he's now aware of me."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I... I was planning on buying a unit in Topaz. That is the first step I have to get closer for him to remember. The plan went well, until he asked me for my number for further transactions. My number... I didn't change it. It was still the number I was using since we started dating in England."

 

"Oh my! My Yeollie never changed his phone!"

 

I nod and bit my lips. I held Mrs. Lee's hand and look at her directly. "My number obviously matches on my own number saved in his phone. My name in his phone is the name he used to gave me when we became official and real. The 'Other Half' with a heart sign."

 

They both gasped.

 

"I was not informed, Mrs. Lee. That his friend might know me. That that would trigger something from him!"

 

"Not to mention his reaction with Myungsoo's scent."

 

We all turn to Sungjong.

 

"Yes. And that one too." I said.

 

We all fell silent. I don't know what to feel in that moment. I'm so stuck and I don't know how to feel. I feel numbed and stupid.

 

Suddenly, Mr. Lee's secretary came running inside the office.

 

"I'm sorry to disturb your meeting sir, but we are informed that the young heir was taken to the hospital by the Young Nam."

 

I stood up immediately and cussed.

 

"My Yeol?! What happened to him?"

 

"It was not explained very clearly by the young Nam, but he mentioned about something is triggering the young heir's memory which resulted for him to faint. His memory came rushing to his head and he couldn't take it in one go."

 

"Oh my God! This is my fault!"

 

"There's no need to blame anyone right now, Myungsoo. Right now, Yeol needs us."

 

We all run towards the elevator.

 

"Where was he taken?" I asked.

 

"Probably under the care of the Nam's. Yeol's personal doctor is there. Nam Woohyun's eldest brother. That's their hospital he was taken to."

 

"Is he going to be okay?"

 

 

"We can only hope." Mr Lee held his wife's hand tightly while me and Sungjong watched the elevator buttons.

--

 

"Its only a year. A year is not that long."

 

"I love you, Lee Sungyeol. You are the best thing ever."

 

"I'm the luckiest man alive."

 

"Promise me that you'll wait for me."

 

"I'll go to where you are."

 

"Wait for me..."

 

"I love you..."

 

My eyes flew open and I know I'm in the hospital. There's white everywhere. My head is throbbing and it hurts.

 

I can see the oxygen attached from my nose again and I can feel something attached on my chest. I look around and saw no one...

 

But him.

 

Beside me.

 

His head is resting over his right arm and his right hand holding my hand.

 

I took the chance to look at his feature. His handsome like hell. He will surely be asked to be a model of some famous brand for his face.

 

I felt hot again. The feeling of seeing him... of feeling him is achingly familiar. It hurts and it scares me. How could he affect me like this?

 

I raised my right hand to his head but he flinches and shoot his head up when he realized that I was awake.

 

"Yeol! Are you okay?! How are you feeling? Are you feeling hurt everywhere?"

 

I shook my head.

 

"Are you sure?" I nod. He sat down again. "Your parents was just here, but they went out to see your doctor. Are you hungry?"

 

I shook my head again. He nods. "Okay then. How are you feeling?"

 

"Surprisingly good... I'm good. Thanks for asking."

 

He smiled. The dimple on his cheek became visible.

 

"That's good to know. You almost gave me a heart attack Yeol. Oh my God..."

 

He clutched on the sheets tightly and I heard him sob.

 

He's crying.

 

And it hurts to see him cry.

 

I reach for his cheeks and life his head to meet my gaze.

 

"Don't cry... its hurting here..." I pointed on my chest.

 

"I'm sorry... I can't help it... It just that... I almost... you almost... Oh my God Yeol! Please... please don't faint again... please."

 

He's kissing the back of my hand. I smiled weakly. "If.. you promised me...  that you won't cry... I won't... faint ever again..."

 

He looked at me with his teary eyes. It hurts so much. Its becoming too much for me to handle. Why am I hurting?!

 

"I won't cry ever again! See?" He wipe his tears away and flashed me a smile. "I'm not crying! I'm no longer crying! So you better be okay."

 

The pain stops as soon as he stops crying. I sigh.

 

I held his hand back tightly.

 

"What... I mean.." I turn to his side again. "What made them rush you here? What happened Yeol?"

 

I shook my head. "I think... I'm remembering... but I can't be sure..."

 

I could feel how his holding on my hand. "The feeling... the feeling is there Myungsoo... I know you're my lover."

 

"How can you be so sure?"

 

"Your scent. It triggers something in me. It makes me to almost follow you earlier once you went passed me by the gate."

 

He gulped. "Then?"

 

"I saw... some pictures... I sent it to Woohyun... it's our picture Myungsoo... and Sunggyu-hyung told me that you're originally from... England."

 

Tears almost fell from his eyes. He's stopping it.

 

"Howon showed me some of our conversations... and it's all about you meeting them once you migrated after a year..."

 

He lowered down his gaze.

 

"The feeling... is so strong, Myungsoo. I... I can't deny it..."

 

He didn't say anything, so I continue.

 

"You... you are my other half... right?"

 

He didn't say anything again but he grip my hand tightly as an answer. His shoulders are shaking for an obvious sobs.

 

"I.. I missed you Yeol... I.. I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you met some accident that made you forget about me... about us... I'm so sorry..."

 

This time, he stands and sits beside my bed. He kissed my forehead.

 

And God... even that feels home.