17: Will love find its way?

OTHER HALF

 

A/N: Last update for tonight :) 

 

 

Third Person's POV

 

"Sir, Mr. Kim wanted to see you. Should i send him in?"

 

Sungyeol's father rose his head to face his secretary. He's already here? Why is he here? Not that he mind, he's willing to talk to Myungsoo's father anytime.

 


"Yes. Please." I said and that sent her out of my office.

 

Seconds after, he's in front of me now.

 

"Please sit down. It's been awhile, Myu--"

 

"Don't you dare call me that. I came here to talk to you about our sons."

 

Mr. Lee was taken back with that and eyed his used to be best friend then sigh.

 

 

"Okay, what is it? Why can't you just leave them alone, Mr. Kim? I see nothing wrong with them getting together."

 

"You see nothing, cause you're blind and an ."

 

"If this is about the--"

 

"Don't you dare go there, Lee. I want you to advise that son of yours to keep away from my son, for me to avoid hurting my own son because of that son of yours and his way of thinking is so much like you."

 

"I can't do that. They've fallen too deep now. No one even you... can go against them. You'll just hurt them in the process of keeping them away of each other."

 

"I'm fully aware of how i discipline my kids, Lee. I don't need any advise from you."

 

Mr. Lee sigh as he watch Mr. Kim in front of him as the other avert his eyes from him.

 

"I won't let you hurt them, Kim. My son is involved and is deeply inlove with your son. I see no wro---"

 

"I repeat, because you're blind."

 

"If this is about the thing we had in the past, and you're only doing this because i--"

 

"This is going nowhere. I'll take my leave. And Lee..."

 

Mr. Kim for the first time he stepped inside that office, looked straight to Mr. Lee's eyes.

 

"This is no longer about us..."

 

He was about to retort that but Mr. Kim left his office without looking back.

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

Sungyeol and I returned to our classroom and much as I wanted to go back to the kitchen, I can't since Sungyeol is here. People keeps coming and good thing Sowon asked me to stay in the counter where I'm unreachable and can't entertain guests other than my classmates who's being the waiter and waitresses that will give me the money.

Sungyeol is back talking to our friends in the table where Sowon lead them in and I can only watch him from here. The candy in his mouth is giving me a hard time to breath and I feel like my legs will leave me if I continue watching him. Sungyeol is facing to my side so I know he's playing with me doing that to the candy. He's literally playing with it inside his mouth while trying to have a conversation with Howon.

"Myungsoo!"

Everyone turn their gazes at me and i was dumbfounded as I pull away my eyes from Sungyeol and I met Sowon's piercing gaze.

"Oppa! I've been trying to get your attention for some time now. I said, these orders are for the faculty so we have to give importance to this."

"Ah.. yeah. I.. heard you.. I mean I don't. So uh, what is it again that's needed importance? Oh yeah.. the teacher's order. Yeah."

"Oppa, just give it to them."

"Yeah. I'm on it."

. After that kisses, I think I've blown up my head and I can't think right now. I wish my shift ends so I could go to places with Sungyeol already.

I sat back on my seat and continue accepting orders and payments as the people piled up. I think we'll reach the quota in no time, if this keeps coming.

Not surprising though. The so called Elite of our school are here eating, and this might be the only time for them to spot Sungyeol out of his office and confess. I'm actually starting to get annoyed with the obvious attempts of some girls inside our humble classroom who wanted to get on with it already with Sungyeol.

Sungyeol caught me staring and he lift up his phone, giving me a hint that he texted. I reached for my back pocket and unlocked my screen.

And I've been messaged by him twice.

My Yeollie❤: Love, when will you finish? I'm so close of finishing my food. Should I order for more to wait for you?

My Yeollie❤: Love, quit giving me that gazes. You're too y to handle. I'm trying to ask you something.

I rolled my eyes and let my tongue out on his side and tap a reply.

To My Yeollie❤: I want you back in your office right now and wait for me there. Some girls are literally planning on confessing to you right now. And the last thing I want is to see a confession being done to you. My shift ends at 2. I'll follow you shortly.

I can see it from where I am that he's grinning like an idiot as if he's liking what I just sent him.

From My Yeollie❤: I didn't know your this possessive, Love. I'm loving it.

To My Yeollie❤: You do know, that's why you're pissing me off. Now, go back to your office and said for me there.

From My Yeollie❤: Fiiine. Come sooner okay? I can't wait to see the mid night fireworks with you. You'll love it.

Its my turn to smile and when I raise my head, I saw him as he stood up and asked the others to go that very moment. He eyed me as if saying that he's already going and I just nod.
--
"Oppa. I can't believe it. We reached our quota before your shift ends." Sowon says as she check the paper that appears to be the calculations of all the money we earned today.

Not long after Sungyeol and the others departed from our room, Sowon and the others suddenly cut the lines outside our room and apologize because we can only serve one more set of 25 people.

Oh, I haven't mentioned, all the proceeds of this Entrepreneurship Day of our school will go straight to the charities our school has to support and help. Ain't us nice?

Anyway, as I was saying, we reached out quota already, that means we can go off early.

I changed into my uniform and decided to text Sungyeol first.

To My Yeollie❤: Love, our class reached its quota earlier than expected so... is it okay to come early?

I put my things back to my bag and waited for Sungyeol's reply when Sungjong came in.

"Hi Myung, going out?"

"Yeah. We're done for the day."

"I know right. Some of the booths outside closed early too."

"Really? Wow."

Yein joined in our conversation after hearing me exclaimed. "This is so intimidating for us first years. The Seniors' booths closes down before lunch!"

"All of them?" Some of our classmates joined in too.

"Yes. And have you heard? DC chief was being asked to model for some of the Seniors who's classes are about Fashion and Design. DC chief said he prefer not doing anything fancy this year so he decline. Leaving the girls broken hearted." Mijoo pouts.

I feel relieved somehow. My phone beeps from my pocket and I grab it.

From My Yeollie❤: Yes. Come now, Love. I'm in my office.

I shoot one eyebrow up. We're not together right now, but I know he just lied.

To My Yeollie❤: Really now? Where have you been to only arrived now in your office? You dare to went ahead, exploring the school festivities without me?

Sungjong handed me a strawberry milk that I always loved from the vending machines in this school other than coffees.

I murmur a thanks and he just sat down silently beside me.

From My Yeollie❤: Okay, honestly? Someone asked to see me in the courtyard. She... confessed. But I turn her down.

I was so close on throwing my phone to the wall, but since I'm in the mood go fight...

To My Yeollie❤: Wow, you really dare? Why don't you go out of your office again and grant more girls a chance to confess to you?

From My Yeollie❤: Hey, we promised that there'll be no secret between us, that's why I told you. I did say, I turn her down.

To My Yeollie❤: and I should he grateful?

From My Yeollie❤: of course not. You should be relieved since I'm not the type to cheat. And I'm pretty much contented with you, so no one else matters.

And Love, I hate the feeling of being watched. I've been feeling that since morning.

Okay, now I suddenly got nervous by the last words of his message. He's being watched? Does he mean, the people around our school now? Because there's a lot of them right now. I know Sungyeol hates crowd. Don't tell me...

To My Yeollie❤: you're not having pain in your chest? Do I need to take you to the hospital? Wait for me there. I'm on my way.

When I was about to run to go to where Sungyeol is, I suddenly stopped with my tracks and stood there frozen.

. This isn't happening now.

"Dad?"

"I came to personally pick my family up. Now, come with me and don't create a scene, Kim Myungsoo."

--

Sungyeol's POV

A sudden pain struck my chest that very moment. After sending Myungsoo the message that he's fine, why is he feeling uneasy now?

I tap my fingers to my table as I patiently wait for Myungsoo's reply.

". What's taking him so long to reply?"

I tried calling him, the every calls I made was transferred into voicemail.

Now I'm curious.

I stood from my seat when my heart tightens.

. Why am I feeling this way?

I walk across the room and grab my bag and search for my medicine. I just took one before going to school, and Soohyun will kill me if I take one now. But he says that it's okay to take one as long as I'm feeling the massive pain inside my chest.

I was panting once I swallowed my medicine and wait for more minutes before it kicked in and calm me down.

I then exited my office and go to where Myungsoo might still be. Their classroom. He's probably helping cleaning up.

When I reached their floor, the uneasiness begun to creeps in again and I quicken my pace. What the hell is wrong with me?

Why am I feeling like this?

When I finally arrived in front of their room, I look for Sowon and Sungjong, and luckily found them in one corner of the room talking about the sales they made.

"Hey, where is Myungsoo? I was supposed to wait in office because he instructed me too, but it's been long thirty minutes since his last text and he still hadn't arrived. Are you guys done here?" I asked while my hand still on my chest.

"He was exactly gone by then and he says he's going to see you, Hyung. I thought you're probably together now." Sungjong says as he give Sowon the money.

"No. He's not yet with me, that's why I'm here. Do you think he make some detour? That's probably it, right?" I asked nervously.

"What could possibly go wrong hyung. Of course he's still inside the campus. Maybe he's been pulled into a confession." Sungjong teased.

Much as I wanted to accept that from Sungjong, that doesn't seem to be the case. My head yells trouble yet I don't know why.

"Have you tried calling him, Oppa?"

I nod at Sowon and she acted like she's thinking for awhile. "Maybe he got hungry? And buy some foods along the way?"

"That could be it. Can you help me look for him. I honestly can't calm down unless I see him now."

They followed me as I semi-run through the corridors not minding those people, especially girls calling me.

Not seeing Myungsoo everywhere where he was supposed to be at, is making me nervous. I just don't know why I ing feel this way.

And to add in my despair, he's not answering his damn phone. At all!

He is so having it later.

We reached the grounds and saw Howon and Dongwoo eating some dumplings in one of the booths there.

"Guys! Have you seen Myungsoo anywhere?"

"What? No? Why?" Dongwoo asked with his pluffy cheeks.

"Exactly what I'm asking. He's nowhere to be found." I said while wiping my sweat away.

"He's not with us, as you can see." Howon says while stuffing his mouth some more dumplings.

"I can't believe he's playing hide and seek with me now without even informing me. We are supposed to be together now."

I run my fingers through my hair and exhale hardly. Where the hell is Myungsoo? He was supposed to be with me now! Strolling this festivity, enjoying the things going on, waiting for the fireworks and dancing! But he's not here! Where the hell is he?!

Ms. Kwon passes by and to my surprise she approached us immediately as if she's actually looking for us.

"SUNGYEOL! Thank God, I found you! We've been looking for you. Your mom is in my office right now and she's shaking! And she's crying!"

"What?! Why?! I thought they're already home?" I asked while I started matching her pace to her office. Our friends follows too.

God, Myungsoo is nowhere to be found and now Mom is crying.

When Ms. Kwon open up her door for us and mom found me standing beside her, Moonsoo and Daeyeol suddenly run to me and started crying hysterically. I turn to Mom who's been covering to control her sobs. I sat down in front of the youngers and wipe their tears with my hands.

I was trying to calm them down when my bracelet...

I don't know why...

But it suddenly went loose...

And now I'm looking as the beads scatter all over the floor.

And that's when my heart started pounding and I return my gaze to the kids in front of me.

"HYUNG! DAD WAS HERE! HE TOOK MOM AND MYUNGSOO-HYUNG!"

"WHAT?!"

Everyone around me turns black and white suddenly as I tried my best to digest what I just heard from Moonsoo.

"What did you just say, Moonsoo? Stop crying please. Your brother won't like it of you cry. Tell me again slowly..." I asked.

My heart started pounding erratically and it hurts. But I tried to calm down.

"I... me... and... waaaah!" Moonsoo burst to crying again as Daeyeol tried to comfort him.

"Mom, why is Moonsoo crying? Have you tried to bring him to Myungsoo?"

"No... Because... Myungsoo... his Daddy came..."

"M-Mr. KIM? He's here?"

"And Myungsoo is probably in his possession now..."

"No... no that can't be true! We were just together earlier! Did he... did he.. he didn't... right?! He took him?!"

My mom nods and I think the world just fell all over me.

Myungsoo...

--

A/N: I have to keep the tag going. So forgive me. :( Subscribe and Upvote! And thank me for the early updates. HAHAHAHA Just kidding. I'm just releasing these chapters since I won't be around till Saturday. Hope that's okay with you.

I'm leaving you with a cliffhanger... hate me now. HAHA just kidding~ Ciao!

For now. ^_~