15: One Big Fight

OTHER HALF

Author's note: I'm releasing "3" chapters "TONIGHT". So please anticipate it. :)

--

Sungyeol's POV

"Myungsoo, why are you wearing that shirt? Get changed."

"Huh? What's wrong with this shirt?"

I roll my eyes and pull down the V of his shirt exposing some of my hickey.

"Get changed."

"Fine. What should I wear then? Mr. Smart pants?"

"Just wear anything that covers you well. And don't you wear tight pants."

"Should I wear pajamas then?"

I kissed him and grin. "Yes, you should. "

"Yeol, it's not even bed time yet."

"It is for you. So wear anything that... on second thought. Stay here. We'll go."

Myungsoo's eyes widen and I smile. "You'll leave me here?!"

"Just kidding. Just don't wear clothes that could emphasize your body well okay? No white shirt. No v-necks."

"I understand the v-neck... but what's wrong with white shirts?"

"You look hot in white shirt."

Myungsoo raise his eyebrows and shrug. The turn his wheels to go back to his room. Sungjong and Sowon are waiting for us outside the unit and we're still arguing about what he should wear.

"Yeol..."

I look back on his still closed door. "What? You done?"

"I am but... I don't have anything that could cover me.. except for what I'm wearing the right now..."

"Let me see it.."

"Its to fit..."

"Let. Me. See. It."

I open his door and Myungsoo who was wearing a black turtle necked shirt greeted me. I suddenly gulped for the sight.

"This is all I have..."

"That's okay... I guess... damn those tummy Myung.."

"Why? Is it big?"

"No, damn it... get changed!"

"What?! Why? Again?"

"On second thought, wear my shirt. Its better that way."

I pull him inside my room and took out some clothes for him to wear. And he ended up wearing my shirt with a design of Mickey Mouse.

"That's better. Lets go."

"You're kidding me..."

"I'm not. I love you Myung. I promise to be yours once we get home."

"Really?"

I wink. "Yeah."

We exited our unit.

"Yeol..."

"Hmm?"

"Is it okay to do clubbing? We're minors..."

"Don't worry. The bar we're going is owned by a friend. So... we're okay."

He nod.
--
I woke Myungwoo up using my hand by tapping his cheek gently.

He open his eyelids then I kiss him fully.

"Love, we're here. Lets go."

"Where are they?"

"They're already inside. Come."

I took his hand and let him follow me inside the bar.

The bar is... loud. Of course. Loud music everywhere. Some people are even making out. I feel scandalized, suddenly.

"Stay close, Love. I don't want you getting lost."

I held his hands tightly. I was greeting some people who's greeting me.

We finally reached our table. Dongwoo and Howon are there too. Woohyun looked... wasted.

"Is he drunk?"

I asked then pull Myungsoo beside me.

"Yeah. He's been drinking since 4pm."

"4pm? Damn it Woohyun..." I turn to Myungsoo's side. "Love, you hungry?"

"Yeah. Where are Sungjong and Sowon?"

I pointed to the other side of the bar. Sungjong was with Minwoo and Sowon was with someone... who the hell is that?

"That guy with Sowon is a Senior. His name is Junhyung... same class with Sunggyu."

"I see."

"Are you jealous?"

"Why would I? You're not the one in there..."

I kissed him again and Howon threw some tissue paper at me and I just let my tongue out.

"I'll order food for Myungsoo... Love, do you drink?"

"I do... but I can't handle it well..."

"Then don't drink. I'll buy you juice."

I lean to kiss him as he pouts then went to the counter.

I was waiting for Myungsoo's food when the guy from other school approached me.

"Hey, we're from Key's school...and did you know what happened? Your that school's DC Chief right?"

I only nod. Who the hell are these people?

"I'm Taemin, by the way. I'm SM Junior High's SC President. You probably know me..."

"No I don't know you, sorry."

"Still the no care, Lee, I see..." he said while scratching his head. I just shrug.

"What do you want anyway?"

"You know what Lee? I never would've thought that by only existing, you can be someone to make a little lady live her life..."

"Little lady sounds redundant." I said then smirk.

"Anyway, I didn't came to talk about my... I came to talk about Woohyun and my friend Key. Key went to your school claiming Woohyun back. That's stupid, I know. But you can't blame my friend for being so in love with him even though he dumped him."

I take my whiskey to my lips as I watched this guy in front of me with extreme annoyance. "Who dumped who? Woohyun never said yes to your friend."

He clicked his tongue and throw me a gaze that could threaten everyone, except me. "Your friend didn't said yes to Key, yes that's true. But he dumped him fully because of Sunggyu! And that's because you guys supported their relationship as if they're the best couple ever!"

"Well, they are. And to annoy you more, have you heard about it?"

"What?"

"Sunggyu introduced Woohyun to his dad, proudly. He ranked 9th in school and that's what makes him approved of their relationship... you see my point?"

When he didn't answer, that's when I got my win. I emptied my glass and took the tray from the counter filled with Myungsoo's foods. "Don't compare Woohyun to Key. He's nothing. He can't even be someone that inspires Woohyun to change. Maybe that's something you should inform your friend with. I'll see you around, Taemin."

I said as I turn around to go back to our seats. As I get back to our seat, everyone is already there. Including Sowon and Sungjong who have their lovers with the..

"Here, Myung. Eat."

"What took you so long?"

I didn't answer his question but instead hit Woohyun real hard that he whines and lift his head up.

"Nam Woohyun, if you think getting yourself drunk here will make Sunggyu come to you, think again. You said you'll quit drinking if you're not with him. I don't see Sunggyu everywhere for you to drink. If this reached him, you're dead. Do you hear me?"

Woohyun glance at me with his weak eyes. Then those eyes glistened with tears. Then sobs.

I don't know what pinch my heart, but the sight of Woohyun crying broke my heart that instant. Maybe because he's a dear friend of mine... but it hurts that I even clutch my chest.

Myungsoo suddenly stops chomping his food as he looks at me. He pulled me to sit beside him. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine... just... Woohyun started crying..."

He handed me his juice but I rejected it and look at Woohyun. "Woohyun... what really is your problem?"

Dongwoo and Howon are both getting worried because Woohyun sits between them.

"He.. he bro-ke up... with me..."

"Is it because of Key?" Dongwoo asked.

"Ye--s... he accused me of cheating... but trust me guys... that's the last thing I'll do... I swear I'm not cheating... I'm not..." the sobs eats up his last words and he broke to tears again.

We all stayed silent as Woohyun passed out on Dongwoo's lap. Howon covered him with his coat and we all let him sleep.

"What does Sunggyu say to this?" Myungsoo asked.

"He says he doesn't care anymore... whatever he does, he's on his own now." Howon said.

", Gyu. This is so not him. What's wrong with him!"

Dongwoo hit the table and look around us. No one knows about what happened. Me and Myungsoo are not even at the scene. I sigh due to lack of sense to help Woohyun.

I was close to laugh when Myungsoo suddenly lean on me.

"Love? Are you sleepy?" I whisper.

"No---hik! I'm... hik... not..."

I cussed under my breath when I saw what he was holding.

Its a blue drink.

", Love! Who gave you this?!"

"Girl.... hik! Approached... me... hik! Asked me... for a drink... hik!"

"And you accept?! Damn it Myungsoo."

"But she wanted to give you the drink, oppa. So Myung-oppa cut her off before she even get near you."

I looked at Sowon's side. Both her and Sungjong are giggling. "He did that? When was I being approached?"

"The moment you went to get him food. Some girls followed you, and he charmed them all saying you're taken and he's not. Then some girls wanted to hand you a drink when you were talking to Woohyun-oppa, then he caught it for you then drink it all... then that blue drink was given to him just now when you are about to be approached by that..." I look to where she pointed at. "...she's your rumored ex girlfriend. He unfortunately heard about it."

"No way. Kim Taeyeon? She's every boys dream girl. She's unreachable." Minwoo says, then Sungjong throw him a glance.

"Taeyeon? Of class 3? She's rumored to be your "the one that got away", hyung. Is that true?" Sungjong then asked me. Myungsoo clings to me suddenly that I was thrown out balanced, but I managed to keep him in my arms.

"She's a friend. Just a friend."

"Really? Why is everyone saying she confessed to you then you turn her down?"

"Well I did. Last year. Everyone was expecting Taeyeon to be the last one to confess to me that time and was the one who'll get a yes from me..."

"But you didn't give it to her."

"Why would I? She's just a friend of mine. That's all there is to it."

I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Well you better tell him that. Because that guy could get really moody when jealous."

"He'll throw death glares everywhere."

I nod and run my fingers through Myungsoo's hair. Thank God where in some excluded area of the bar and can't be seen with a lot of people.

"We'll get going."

When I was about to stand, Woohyun suddenly grab me by the arm.

"Can I stay with you tonight, Yeol? I... will not disturb your quality time with Myungsoo... but please?"

Woohyun's eyes are swollen from all the cries he made that day. And as his bestfriend, that kinda throw me off somehow.

"Okay. But, you'll stay in one of the guest room, okay? And remember, we got Entrepreneurship Day tomorrow."

He nods. I hug Woohyun and pat his back.

"I'll take these two drunks home. You guys, go home too. We have something big tomorrow."

I carry Myungsoo on my back, while Dongwoo and Howon assist Woohyun from walking to my car. Sowon and Sungjong are following us close.

I put Myungsoo down on the backseat while the other two seated to the last seats at the back. Woohyun seated on the passenger seat, and I joined Myungsoo in the middle.

"Remind me not to take this Love of my Life in a bar again."

"Yeees." Sowon and Sungjong said in chorus.

I lean on the window beside me as Myungsoo lay his head over my legs. I gently massage his head and planted kisses on his palm.

Why is this guy smell so good for me? He smells so sweet. Even his lips are sweet. And my favorite part of his body is his neck.

"Yeol... will me and Gyu be okay?" Woohyun suddenly asked with his croaked voice.

"I don't know dude. Do you think you will?"

"I don't know too... it's too painful to think ahead when you got Sunggyu. Its always been painful. Why does he not trust me Yeol?"

"I.. don't know that too, Woo.."

"I know you won't... I can't even figured out my own problem."

He pull his hair and lean forward to the dashboard. I first envy them... for what they have.

But if Sunggyu kept on running away from Woohyun, this guy might give up.

After all, Woohyun changed for him. He can change back to whoever he is before. Because of him again.

Because he got hurt.

It somehow reminds me of Myungsoo and I. I've been hurt by him before. And now, too. But my love for him never fades even though I was hurt.

You can never blame love, huh?
--
I tucked Myungsoo to bed when I saw Woohyun in our living room. His right arm over his eyes, and I can see it from where I am, that he's crying.

I sat down beside him. Not saying anything. But I know he knows I'm here.

"He's my life, Yeol.."

"I know he is."

"I live for him... I've been trying so hard for him... I can change for him... but what do I get in return? Pain and rejections..."

"Rejection? In a way?"

"This way! This ing way of rejection hurts so bad. So bad I can even die now."

"Hey. Don't say that. You're in my unit. No one is dying here."

He stayed still for awhile before looking directly at me.

"How did you handle the pains Myungsoo gave you? From then and now? How did you accept the truth from your past, Yeol?"

I smiled to that question and lean back on my seat. "I don't know. All I know is, I want Myungsoo beside me. I don't want him to be anywhere else."

"You.. trust each other that much?"

"Because of the one year gap we had to be together again? Not to mention my condition. Maybe we do."

He grin bitterly and grab one of the throw pillows from my sofa.

"I'm leaving SC."

I drastically turn to him and see no sign of kidding in his face. "What? Why?"

"Obviously..." he shrugs his shoulder. "I can never work beside him anymore. I'll just get hurt again. And I think I reached my quota for being hurt this bad... I don't want this anymore."

For a moment I stared at Woohyun. He will never say this. He's head over heels in love with Kim Sunggyu. And this is probably the first time I'm hearing this from him.

"I'll be absent tomorrow. And please hand him my withdrawal letter. I need some time alone and away from him."

"Where are you going?"

He smiled sadly and wipe his tears away.

"Back in Canada. Where my little sister is staying right now with my Grandparents. I don't know when I'll be back... but I definitely won't be around for a week or so."

"Woohyun, you just made it to rank 9..."

"I don't care anymore. I've done my part for him... maybe it's time for him to do his part for this relationship. And its his choice to make."

He stands and was about to leave my unit when I remembered something. "When are you leaving?"

"Now." he looked at the clock and look at me again. "At 3am. It's already 1am and my driver is waiting for me downstairs. I think I better go."

"Woohyun, wait! Do you really think--"

"The decision is for him to make this time, Yeol, like when the decision is for you to make with Myungsoo. Let me go. I have a flight to catch. I'll see you soon..." he hugged me and I can only stand there still. "Thanks, Buddy. You'll be the first one to know if I'm still planning of returning. My withdrawal letter is in your table over there..."

"You have planned for this before meeting me huh?"

"Yeah. I have to. Only you knows about this. I didn't tell anyone."

"I'm sure you didn't. You better go before I call Sunggyu to stop you."

"I dare you to do that now. He won't even try."

He laughed sadly and pat my shoulder. "I'll keep in touch Yeol."

"Okay."

I see him off and watch him from the terrace of my unit until he bid me goodbye from the ground floor. I sigh and go back inside. I closed my terrace doors and saw the letter Woohyun was talking about.

Withdrawal for the Position Letter of Student Council Vice President, Nam Woohyun of second year class 1.

I wonder how Sunggyu will take this one standing.
--
The next day, I decided to walk with Myungsoo, Sowon and Sungjong. But before that, we're having breakfast, and Myungsoo is having one of those terrible hang over.

"Here, this would at least minimize the pain."

"Ugh... thanks Love."

"Sure. Thanks for taking the drinks for me."

He looked at me with widen eyes and I just help him with his tie. "You think I'll never know? I want you to promise me not to drink again, okay? You almost gave me a heart attack last night."

"Why?"

"For carrying you, silly."

"What are your plans today?"

"Well, I've been away for a week so I probably won't have a time to take a break today. I'll be running rounds to see the whole festivities taking over. But I'll definitely see you."

He suddenly gulped nervously and that didn't passed my eyes. "I.. I see."

"Why? What are you planning to do?"

"Well... our crepe and tea cafe... are to be done in costume. So you might see me in... costume."

"What costume? Don't you ing wear an animal fitted costume Myungsoo. Don't you dare."

"No! I won't. Trust me I won't... I'll just wear a suit and tie since I'm a waiter."

"They made you waiter? They want to raise their sales so bad?" I chuckle. Myungsoo literally means, a lot of customer.

"Sowon made me do it. So I guess that's fine for you then..."

"As long as you're not wearing white."

"I won't. I promise."

I nod. The doorbell rang indicating Sowon and Sungjong.

"Winter is really here... it's so cold."

"Want me to hold your hand?" I asked.

Myungsoo shook his head frantically.

"You will not... we'll be found out."

"You're right. Here..." I hand him my gloves that has a design of snowflakes. "You're pretty weak in winter, so you have to be extra warmed up. Don't catch cold, okay?"

"Even that..." he cut off his sentence and put the gloves on. "Thanks for this..."

When we arrived at school, no one is still around except for the guards. Then Sunggyu and the other SC officers came from the other side of the building doing their early rounds.

When he saw me, he excused himself for awhile and approached me. I asked Myungsoo and the others to go ahead and promised him that I'll see him later.

"Have you seen Woohyun? We need him for the fireworks confirmation."

"About that..." I took the letter from my bag and hand it over to him. "..we are together till 1am in the morning earlier. He gave me that."

"A letter of withdra--- what the hell is this?! How could I do his work in the last minute?! Where is he?"

"He won't be around for a week, Gyu. That's for sure."

I look at him with all the seriousness I have inside me that moment. He eyed me curiously.

"What do you mean for a week? Is he spending time with Key?" He asked bitterly.

"For sake, Gyu. He was so devastated last night! He got himself drunk and if you only see him last night, with his eyes swollen, you'll probably kill yourself for seeing him that way."

He didn't say anything so I continue.

"Key and him are not even to be considered friends now! Because ever since you two got together, he never find time for him anymore. He loves you that much. He changed for the better. And I don't even know where you get the idea that he's cheating on you."

"I saw them hugging!"

"So?! Hugs have so many different meaning. And I don't see hug being an image of cheating."

"Its not for you, but it is for me."

I massage my nape for an obvious irritation and look at him again. "Well anyway, he won't be around for a week and as you can see in the letter, he's withdrawing. I say, you read that now because you'll probably get the information about the fireworks you are so eager to find out about."

"Wait."

I turn to him again. "What? I have works to do Gyu..."

"Where is he?"

"I won't tell you. He doesn't want me to tell and share information. He says he'll definitely call me if he decided not to come back though, so I'll keep you informed. I'll see you around. We have a long day going on today."

I walked out on him and this time, he didn't call me to stop again.

I just hope Woohyun will go back. We definitely want him back here.
--
Author's note: I hate imagining Woohyun crying. 3