18: Let's be Sneaky!

OTHER HALF

Myungsoo's POV

Mom and I entered a very huge unit. Its nothing compared to Sungyeol's unit, but it still looks expensive like Topaz. The floors are made of marbles and the interior is really high class.

"Did you just arrived here, Dear? You haven't even organize your stuff yet."

Mom sat beside the two big Duffel bags and starts to organize dad's things.

"Until when am I staying here? Sungyeol didn't know anything about this, Dad. He'll worry. And I don't want him back in the hospital again." I asked in a condescending voice.

My Dad looked at me fiercely and I didn't budge. I am not afraid anymore. I won't let this come between me and Sungyeol. Never again will this man separate us.

"You are not going anywhere, Kim Myungsoo. And you'll drop out in that school. And--"

"You are not the boss of me, so I won't follow your orders."

Dad looks at me as if he gained more age and with pleading eyes.

"Well, I am your father. That made me your boss."

Dad... he's still young. And he's still the hottest man alive for Mom. And I owe him my own features.  But if there is something that he manages to have from his father, that would be his arrogance and philosophy.

"No Dad. I'm going back to where Sungyeol is. And no father like you, could stop m---"

"Myungin!"

Mom pull Dad away from me while I run my fingers to feel my stinging cheeks from his slap. I bit my lips to maintain my composure and pride to not cry in front of this so called father of mine.

"Myungin please, don't hurt Myungsoo! He done nothing wrong!!"

"No. Falling in love with Lee Sungyeol is wrong! Myungsoo..."

His dad grab his arms tightly and forced him to look at the older but he didn't budge. "Not this... please. Not Lee Sungyeol..."

"Why are you so against him Dad! Why?! He hasn't done anything to you! In fact, you are in good terms with his family a year ago before you find us out! Why Dad!? Why are you so against us and Sungyeol!?"

"I won't answer that..."

"You won't keep me here either."

I was about to run towards the door but the bodyguards held me.

"LET GO OF ME! I NEED TO SEE SUNGYEOL!"

"NO! NO ONE IS LEAVING THIS UNIT! KIM MYUNGSOO, DON'T ING TRY ME AGAIN! PLEASE JUST THIS ONCE!"

I furrowed my eyebrows to Dad that's clutching both of my arms tightly. His eyes speaks desperately to keep me still and don't move. He seems to snap out of it when I continue to stand there still looking at him and he let go of me.

"Just please... Please Myungsoo... stay here."

"Dad. I can't do that. Sungyeol's condition is bad. I.. I can't stay here any longer. He'll panic."

"No. I said no, Myungsoo! Why can't you understand that?!"

"Because you're not explaining why Dad! Why do you hate Lee's so much?! No, scratch that! You're totally in good terms with their family before you found out that me and Sungyeol are in a relationship. Why Dad?!"

"That young Lee is straight, stop dreaming that he'll fight for you!"

"Well, he will Dad. Wait for it. We're only 16 and 17 now, but I know he'll do something about us. And in due time, I know we'll marry!"

My Mom pull me back away from Dad who's now ready to slap me again. "That's enough! Why are you like this, Myungin?! Why can't you just leave these two alone!? And Moonsoo is still back in the school! Don't tell me we'll leave Korea without him, because I swear I'm not coming with you! Even if you drag us from here."

Mom and Dad looks at each other. "There's no way in hell, that I'm coming too. All my documents is with Sungyeol. And there's no way for you to reach the location. He won't even hand it over. I won't fly back with you to London Dad."

"I'll go get  you a new one, then."

"I won't cooperate."

"Kim Myungsoo!"

"Kim Myungin! No one is leaving Korea without Moonsoo! Do you hear me?!"

Dad run his fingers through his hair as he look at us with an annoyed face. " my family for being this annoying! Fine! Since I'm originally here for business, we'll stay here till then. Moonsoo will be picked up by my men."

"No dad. I can go pick--"

" you. I know you'll run away as soon as you're out of this unit, Myungsoo. Don't try me."

I snort and sat down on the sofa. Dad grab his phone and ordered his men to pick up Moonsoo, when I realized something.

"Dad, who exactly among your men will pick Moonsoo?" I asked carefully.

"Yoseob and Gikwang. Why?"

I smiled. "Nothing. I'm just asking."

"Don't try anything funny Myungsoo, I swear I'll wring your neck."

I move my hands upward and shook my head. "I won't even think about it. Where's my room in this unit Dad?"

He pointed at the white door before the stairs and I just go there to think.

I need to think fast. Sungyeol is probably worried now. I just wished he's with Moonsoo. Dad ordered Yoseob and Gikwang to pick Moonsoo up at 6pm. I still have 3 hours to think since it's already 3pm.

, Myungsoo, keep you head thinking! You need to communicate with Sungyeol and tell him where you are!

I have nothing with me. My phone is confiscated by Dad...

Mom.

She still has her phone.

I came out of my room but before I could even go back to the living room...

"Not because you two didn't work out, doesn't mean they won't too, Myungin. Why can't you just let go--"

"No. I already told you, No!"

"Why can't you trust that young Lee, Myungin! Cant you see they love each other?!"

"No. Only Myungsoo is in love. There's no way I'll..."

Dad noticed me and he stopped. I walk slowly to them. "Who didn't work out with who?"

My parents froze and didn't answer my question. When Dad broke the silence.

"You won't attend your classes there anymore Myungsoo..."

"No Dad. I'm rank number 1 among first year. I won't--"

"JUST FOLLOW ME,  MYUNGSOO!"

"NO! I WONT FOLLOW YOU DAD! I'VE ALREADY DONE ANYTHING I COULD TO PLEASE YOU! ITS TIME FOR YOU TO PLEASE ME!"

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Myungsoo, dear. Please. Go back to your room while I try to talk to your father. Please, dear."

Mom hugged me and say those words in whisper. I whisper back, "I need a phone mom.."

I feel her hands trying to find my back pocket. And when she did, I turn my back again and go back to my room.

I unlocked Mom's phone and thank God Sungyeol's number is saved here. And Oh, there's 33 missed call from him and 42 from her Mom. They're this worried. I smiled to that.

I dialled his number.

--

Sungyeol's POV

I walk back and forth inside my office here in LGC. I've been told to calm down, but I can't. Moonsoo and Daeyeol are both sitting in my executive chair behind my table, while my friends are sitting in my receiving area.

"Sungyeol, calm down and sit! Myungsoo will probably call you before the day ends. You just need to calm down."

"I can't, Gyu. I can't! I need to see Myungsoo or else I'll have a mental breakdown anytime soon!"

I sat back in my single sofa and bit my nails.

"I'm so stupid! I'm so engrossed with the festivity and I didn't even realized that there's someone attempting an attack! Damn it. Now Myungsoo is..."

"Hyung! Your phone is ringing!"

I suddenly run towards Daeyeol who was holding my phone.

Mrs. Kim calling...

"Mrs. Kim--"

"Love, it's me! First calm down. I'm okay. I'm still in Korea."

"Myungsoo! Where are you?! Where are you Love?"

My nerves suddenly starts to warm up again as I heard his voice. And knowing that he's still in Korea makes me relieved. Our friends and my parents walks towards me and I put the phone on loudspeaker mode.

"I don't know where... but we're in a hotel room. Dad secured my phone... so I borrowed Mom's... as you can probably hear, I'm whispering.. let me ask you first... are you okay? How are you feeling?"

"I'm... I'm fine... I'm fine, okay? Just.. just where are you Love? I need to see you... I'm.."

"Love, I don't know where this is... but... I think it's an expensive one too....and we drove for... two hours from school to here... listen to me Love.. Dad wants us back to London... but me and Mom are against it... don't give Moonsoo, okay? Mom says she won't leave Korea without Moonsoo... so you kinda have to take care of Moonsoo longer... is that okay?"

"Of course, Love.... it's okay, Love. I'll keep Moonsoo if that will keep you longer here... and I think... Moonsoo is okay with that..."

Moonsoo nods and I smiled.

"And you have to promise me that you won't give my things to anyone... because I'm not cooperating to get a new visa... we're in this together... right?"

"Yes... of course we are... we're in this together... I'll use everything in my power to prevent you from leaving Korea..."

"It's not like you won't be able to follow me as soon as I'm out of Korea right?" Myungsoo sigh and I smiled.

"Of course. I'll chase you till the ends of the earth... he won't be able hide you away from me.

Our friends hit my back for that but I don't care. I finally heard Myungsoo, I'm calmed down now.

I heard Myungsoo chuckle. "Love, I'll trace you okay? So keep the line open for awhile..."

"Wait, no. I think I know where I am... BA Hotel... we're in BA hotel."

I suddenly turn to Dad he nods indicating that he knows who owned that hotel.

"Love, stay there okay? Keep me informed while I move here. I'll get you back..."

"..."

"Love?"

"Uh, yes. Sorry... I just... I heard mom and dad talking... they're talking about us... mom said, not because dad and a certain someone didn't work out, doesn't mean we won't too... I'm just wondering who's the other person..."

I furrow my eyebrows to that. "Your Dad is... brokenhearted?"

"I don't know... maybe? Anyway, I gotta go. Whatever happens, don't give Moonsoo back okay? I'll talk to Mom about that... I don't think I'll go to school tomorrow... Dad is being an again."

"You're not hurt, right?" I suddenly asked nervously.

"Just got slapped because I talked back... anyway, I gotta go... I'll contact you as soon as I can... I love you..."

"I love you too, Love. Be safe, okay? Just be safe till I came..."

"I will... see you later..."

I turn to Dad who was listening intently. "Dad, we need to move."

He stood and look at me. "What to do? Want me to contact my friend there?"

"Yes please. I need at least the people assigned to their room... I first need to give Myungsoo a phone. Then, I need Moonsoo safe. He's staying with us. Mrs. Kim and Myungsoo says to keep him for as long as it takes."

"Wont Myungin sue us for kidnapping?"

. I forgot. They might do that.

"Wait Dad... who's Myungin?"

"Myungsoo's Dad. Duh. Anyway, I'll call anyone from BA Hotel. And asked to assign at least two people in their room... day and night shift. So a total of four people. Is that all, Yeol?"

"Yes Dad."

When Dad left, Moonsoo pulls the hem of my shirt. "Yes Moonsoo?"

"Will Kitty hyung be okay?.."

I pat his head. "Of course he'll be okay, Moonsoo. So now tell me, will you be okay staying with me in my unit or are you going home with my mom?"

"Can I stay in your unit?"

"Of course. But are you sure? You'll be left behind if I will attend school..."

"Then I'll stay with Daeyeol..."

"Okay. Be a good boy okay? And don't you trust strangers... you understand the situation right?"

Moonsoo nods and I hug him. "Thank you Moonsoo... for now, I need you for support to get you brother back... I need to do this..."

Moonsoo hug me back and cries.
--
The kids are long gone with Mom. And only me and my friends with Sowon are left in my office. I'm still thinking of a way to see Myungsoo that night.

"How about, we sneak inside their room, hyung? Pretend that we are the hotel boys?"

"That's so lame, Sungjong. If Woohyun were here, he'll definitely find an easy way to enter their hotel room.."

I suddenly got an idea with Sungjong. "No, Sungjong is right. That's the easiest way. We can do that! But... we have to first know the hotel room number, his father schedule and I need the people assigned to their room... Dad is so slow in getting them here."

"I'm just curious, Yeol. Is BA Hotel another of the hotels under your family?" Sunggyu asked while looking on his laptop.

"I..guess? If they are following orders from my Dad, then maybe."

Someone knocked on my door and my Secretary came in.

"Sir, the four employee assigned for the Kim's room are outside. Should I send them in?"

"Yes. Thanks."

Four girls came in and they all bow.

"Its our pleasure to accept orders from the higher ups Mr. Lee."

"Did you come here from the hotel?"

"Yes sir."

"Tell us your names."

"I'm, Eunha, this is Yerin, SinB and Kei."

"And you're assigned for their room because?"

"They're VIP's sir. So the best employees are assigned to assist them. Mr. Kim arrived earlier today and left as soon as he put down his things inside the room."

I nod as I read all their details from their folders. "I see... I need you guys to give this to Kim Myungsoo... you know him? He's the young Kim inside that room."

"Yes. The very very handsome man--"

Yerin earned a bumped on her side from Eunha. "Yes, we know the young Kim. Though he's not ordering us because he's very silent. We're just taking orders from his Mom and Dad."

"Is... is he eating well there?"

"They're not making orders, sir."

"I see.... well, I need you guys to help me sneak in their room..."

The four looks at me with wide eyes. I heard Sungjong clapped beside me. "I'll disguise as one of the employee to assist them. Is that okay?"

"It is, Sir. How many uniforms will you be needing?"

I look around and saw the eager and excited Dongwoo, Howon's frowning face saying don't pick him, Sunggyu who's busy organizing everything from here since we leave the school unattended, Sowon who's ready to help anytime, and Sungjong who's giving me the Pick me hyung!

"I need four. With our sizes..." I pointed at Dongwoo-hyung, Sungjong, Sowon and me. "Can you do that?"

"Yes sir!"

"Thank you."

The idea that I'll be seeing him tonight is thrilling.
--

Myungsoo's POV

I woke up at eight thirty and went out of my room. Good thing Mom didn't wake me up, I really need rest.

"Hi Son. You're finally awake. Hungry?"

"Yeah..." I look around the room. "Where's Dad?"

"He went out. He's meeting someone from the Sapphire Hotel."

I go straight to the kitchen and grab me some water. "Sapphire hotel? That's one of Lee's GSSC hotels. And all GSSC hotel are owned by Sungyeol. Right?"

"Yeah. I think he knows."

"He just went out?" I asked then take a sip from the glass.

"Yes."

"Then can I go out for awhile, Mom?"

"No can do, baby boy. There's three of them outside. They'll hold you back."

I sigh and drop myself to the sofa.

"I'm starving, Mom. Shall we order?"

"Yes. I was really waiting for you."

I grab the phone and dial for home service. When someone pick up, I asked for the list of the menu. And when I ordered I go back to my room to change my clothes. Since Dad pick me some shirts from the mall near by. I look at the shirt... they're all white shirts and v-necks.

I shrug. Sungyeol is not here, so I guess it's safe to wear these types. 
--

After I bathe, I went out of my room again only to find my Mom giving instructions to the persons assigned in our ro-- wait. They're different set of people.

I just shrug.

"Mom, where's your phone? I need to call Sungyeol to check if he already ate."

She pointed in the living room and I walk passed them all when I suddenly stopped on my tracks.

I turn to that certain someone.

"Sungyeol..."

The guy placing plates to the table smells like Sungyeol. And as tall too. He's wearing a mask though, and a cap. With eyeglasses.

I thought he's here for a moment there... Oh well.

I shrug it off and continue walking my way to the living room.

And when I finally have the phone in my hand, I suddenly turn and surprised to see the guy in front of me.

"Holy shi-- sorry.... are you guys done?"

The guy nods and I look behind him. The table is already placed. "Thanks... I guess.. you can leave now."

I tried to walk pass him but he caught me from my waist. "What the ?! Remove your hand now, or lose them!? I'm warning y--- SUNGYEOL!?"

"Hello there, handsome... I see you're wearing white vneck shirt..."

"W-w-what are you doing... How...how did you..."

"Don't worry, I'm covered. I just, wanna see you if you're okay."

"I'm f-fine! Are you?! Who let you in? There's bodyguard outside..."

"We're disguised, Love. Anyway, I came here to give you this.." he put a phone to my palm. "And this..." he pulled my face up for a kiss.

I grab his nape to return his kisses. "Oh God... I miss you..."

"Me too Love... we didn't even get the chance to watch the fireworks..."

"I know right... I miss you so much! How is Moonsoo?!"

"Oh my, Sungyeol dear! How did you get in here?!" Mrs. Kim exclaimed as she watched the two be so clingy with each other.

"Good evening, Auntie. Moonsoo is okay. He's back in our house."

"At least he's secured..." mom says.

"Yes. I guarantee his safety... and I hope you're okay, here Auntie... Myungsoo..."

"We're fine. We're good. Will you be fine though?"

"As long as I know that you're still here in Korea, I'm okay. Anyway, I saved my number in that phone, including our friends'. You can update me anytime about you... but--"

"Yeol! Gyu-hyung says Myungsoo's Dad is on the way back!"

"Oh my, is that Sungjong!?"

"And Sowon, Auntie. We're all here. And this is our friend, Dongwoo-hyung." Sowon turns with a complete hotel girl uniform.

"Oh, hello there. My my... you're all sneaky."

I laugh to that and I feel Sungyeol's lips over my forehead. "We better go, Love. I got no plan about meeting the devil, tonight. I promise to be back for you okay? Text me. I love you."

"I will... be careful on your way back okay? Call me once you reached home."

"Yes I will.. and Oh! Eat okay? The people assigned to assist you are my Father's people. You probably meet them already.. "

"Yes we did. Thanks, Love." I smiled as I lead them outside our unit with Complete disguise. And he kissed me again before I see no trace of him anymore.

I turn to see Mom's teasing face. "You're so lucky with him, Son.."

I smiled. "I am, Mom. Here's your phone... I got mine..."

"I can see that." She winked at me and hug me. "Just be careful okay? I'll talk to your dad about you attending school tomorrow. So just be good to him tonight."

I roll my eyes but nods. If being good will take me to Sungyeol tomorrow, I'll do it.

My phone beeps and when I opened it, it's a picture message.

From My Yeollie❤: Gotta run, Love. Text you later. I love you. Eat well!

I held my phone close to my heart as if I'm hugging the very man himself.

I miss him already that tears started filling my eyes...
--
A/N: I'm back. Hoho~ ^_^