What? Marry HIM??????

Will You Marry........HER?

   "Temarrie, are you really out of your mind? This is the 3rd time that you came home with trouble following you, but now, we even need to fetch you from the police?"

  You were sitting in the couch, trying to block out the scene in front of you. Your father and brother is standing there, ready to eat you alive. You tried to imagine them as cartoon characters, but you couldn't focus on it because you can hear your father's loud voice, threatening to brake all of your glass furnitures.

   "Our family is too rich for you to do that, Temarrie! Why rubbery of all cases? Do you know the person whom you choose to play with, huh?" your father ask.

  You answered in a bored tone. "Lee Taemin, right? He told me earlier. Who is he, by the way?"

   "WHO IS HE??? You don't know who Lee Taemin is?? TEMARRIE, HE IS A LEE! LEE! If not for their family, we wouldn't have this kind of wealth! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" your father angrily answered!

  Your father continues to scold you. You just look at the window and think of the only person that causes you this trouble. But, DARN! All you remember is his angelic face staring at you! Maybe, if the situation had became better, you would probably like that person! Tsk! Tsk! Why not, when he has the most handsome face you've ever seen!

   "TEMARRIE!" your father shouted, losing his temper.

   "Yes, Pa?" you answered, looking back at him. 

   " Are you listening to me?"

   "Of course, Pa!: You lied. OMG! What was he saying? Err...

   "This plan, I wouldn't want to continue it anymore but your giving me no other choice! You'll marry my friend's son, just as we have planned!" your father took a deep breath.

  O.O What? you thought.

  Your brother commented on that declaration first.

   "But Papa! That's being ridiculous! Temarrie is, alright, a problem, but we could handle her with out resorting to that! You shouldn't be carried away by your anger! That's not the proper way to resolve this problem!"

  What? Your family thinks of you as a problem? A headache?

   "i have known Lee Taemin. he's a good man, and he'll be a good husband. He will take care of you Temarrie!" your father continued.

   "Pa, this is unfair for Temarrie!" your brother again.

   "Like I've said, she has given me no other choice."

  You have heard enough. You stand and prepare to leave when your father continue to talk.

   "You'll gonna marry Taemin whether you like or not Temarrie! I had changed my last will and testament. You will not have anything unless you marry Lee Taemin! So better take my words seriously, young lady!"

  That's your cue to paused and turned, "WHAT? You can't do that to me, Papa! You know, I don't want to see that creep again!" you demanded.

   "No, hija! I think you should meet him!"

  You continued walking out of your house. HAH! " You can't force me to do what you wanted! THIS IS MY LIFE! DAMN IT! I"LL DECIDE WHAT TO WITH IT!" You shouted while you drive away, fast!

    OK! I will ride on your little drama Papa! AND I'LL MAKE TAEMIN'S MARRIED LIFE LIKE HELL!!! BWAHAHAHA!