Me or Her? Me or Her?

Will You Marry........HER?

 

  You are sitting on the bench in front of Taemin’s villa waiting for the sun to rise in the lake. You smiled when you remembered what happened last night, especially when Taemin tried to kiss you on the lake but Shadowrun moved and ruined your moment.

  But if Taemin tried again that time, my God! I won’t let that damned horse move again. I’d tie him in the tree!

   “Good morning, wifey!” Taemin sat at the other end of the bench and placed the 2 cups of hot coffee in between you. “Pretty isn’t it?”

    “Yeah.”

   “Good! I thought you would pity me and ask me to sleep beside you last night but I can’t wait for you anymore!”

  You laughed so loud when you saw Taemin doing some cute actions.

   “Hubby, can you give me a cup of coffee. I feel so cold here!”

   “Only when you kiss me!” he dared.

   “No thanks! Just don’t blame yourself when I turn stone here, okay” you said, smiling.

   “Oh, no! I won’t let that happen. Here!” he answered while he moved closer to you and hugged you. “You should have said earlier that you’re cold.”

   “Gwenchana. Since you’re here, it’s okay now.” You said while you moved closer to him.

   “Hmm, this is nice!” you heard him said while he’s looking at the rising sun.

  You look at the lake and were awed by the beauty it shows. The rays of the sun make the water glow and making it like a golden lake.

  You were so adjusting to your position when you heard someone behind you. You saw Rumina Park standing on the glass door. You felt disgusted to her. How did she come inside? Is she a former member of a syndicate?

   “I was calling for you for a long time but no one is answering so I decided to come inside, since the door is open. Mianhae! Did I disturb you?” she said looking really sorry.

  !

   “Not really” Taemin let go and stand.

   “Taemin, I’m sorry. But, I already want to continue out unfinished session on the racetrack.” She said not looking at you.

   “Temarrie got sick. And I can’t leave her alone. But she’s okay now. So, we can continue our session now. I’ll just change my--------“

  You hold his hands. He looked at you, wondering. “Don’t go Taemin.” you said.

   “Temarrie--------“

   “Don’t go!”

   “Why, are you still sick?”

   “Just don’t go!”

   “Taemin, you promised to teach me horseback riding. Your wife seems okay now, so come on. You already promised me! Don’t tell me you’ll break it again?!”

  Taemin just look at you. You’re also looking at him. You want him to stay.

  Don’t go with her. Choose me, Taemin! CHOOSE ME!

  Suddenly, he removed your hands on him. “I’ll be back, Temarrie.”

  No, you won’t, Taemin. Rumina is still the one whom you love. She’s the only girl in your heart. You look back on the lake. You can see the sun fully now. The sky is brighter but you can’t them anymore. Because your eyes are covered with tears. Slowly falling while Taemin is walking away with Rumina Park.