“I Always Catch You Looking At Me………”

Will You Marry........HER?

 

“THERE is a clinic here in the club, with complete facilities. Are you sure you don’t want me to bring you there? Just for us to make sure that you’re really fine.”

  You were very happy because Taemin stayed with you in his villa. Now, you really need to act that your tummy aches so much.

   “I’m okay. Maybe because of the pineapple juice that I drank a while ago that cause this.” You are now lying on the bed and Taemin is taking care of you. You still have the guts to act weak and hurting. “I already take my medicine.”

   “Why did you drink pineapple juice without eating any decent meal first?”

   “Ahm, none. Just my trip!”         

  His fingers that touching your hair move to your cheeks and gently pinch it. “I hope you learned your lessons well.”

   “Ouch! Do you need to pinch me?”

   “Hmm, none. Just my trip!”

  You just laugh at him. Taemin was beside you on the bed, lovingly your hair while you leaned comfortably on his broad chest.  You even felt better. Maybe, even if you have cancer, you’ll not going to feel the pain as long as Taemin is beside you.

   “Won’t your friend look for you?” you asked him.

   “Nope! They will be very happy because their opponents will be lessened.”

   “I like your friends. They’re so nice.”

   “You’re the only one who said that. Most of the girls here say we’re all handsome.”

   “You’re not full of yourself on that case, huh”

   “Of course not! That’s true. Isn’t it?”

   “Hmm, could be!”

   “They’ll be angry at you if they’ll know that you’re denying the truth about them.” He said chuckling.

   “How about you, why are you not angry?”

   “Because I’m confident that I’m handsome enough for your eyes!”

   “Bwoh?”

   “I always catch you looking at me, Temarrie. Don’t think I never notice.”

  Oh my God! You moved away from him but he stopped you by hugging you. And because you’re lying on bed, you can’t move away easily.

   “Where are you going? Are you not sick? Stay put.”

   “I-I’m okay now.”

  But he still didn’t let you go. “You really don’t like confrontations, do you? Araseo, I’ll let you stay like that for now. Next time, Temarrie, you better be ready because I won’t let you go, not until you told me the truth.”

   “W-what do you mean?”

   “Nothing.” He pulled you on his chest. “Let’s just stay like this for a while, shall we? I’m sleepy.”

  So there. For a while, you got Taemin by yourself. There’s nothing else that you could ask for. Or you think.