Bwoh? Taemin is Jealous?

Will You Marry........HER?

 

   “TEMARRIE! Your just in time!” it was Minho. He saw you at Rider’s Verandah, one of the restaurants inside the club. “The crew already arrived for the commercial. The director, he’ll arrive later. But before I introduced you to them, I need to see you ride a horse.”

   “But, I don’t know how.”

   “Didn’t Taemin teach you?”

  You looked at the outdoor arena. You saw Taemin teaching Rumina. “He’s already teaching someone.”

  You really are a masochist! Because you’re still watching them even though it hurts you so much.

   “Never mind. I’ll be the one teaching you.” He holds your hand and pulls you. “Let’s go!”

   “But--------“

   “No buts. I’m in a hurry. I want to introduce the Stallion Shampoo in the market in summer time.”

  You met the twins on your way. They really look like each other.

   “Kwangmin, Youngmin, come with me.”

   “Wae?”

  What’s up?” Kwangmin looked at you. “You want to snatch Temarrie? Did Taemin-hyung know about this already?”

   “This is fun. I’ll tell him.” Youngmin said.

   “Guys, not now.” Minho said. “Just come with me so that we could teach Temarrie horseback riding as soon as possible.”

   “Taemin is one of the best riders here. Why don’t you ask him to teach you?”

   “He’s busy teaching someone else.” You said. “Rumina.”

  The twins looked at each other. Minho pulled you. “If you don’t like, then I’ll do it alone. Just follow us in the dressage arena. The set ups are all ready for my Stallion Shampoo. Please call the others too.”

   “Even Taemin?”

   “Yes! All of them.”

   “Don’t disturb Taemin anymore.” You said. “He’s busy.”

   “Oh, don’t worry, that’s up to us already.” Then, Kwangmin shouted at Taemin and Rumina. “Hyung, Minho is eloping with your wife!”

   “Minho is just shy to tell you.” His twin continued. “He hope it’s okay with you!”

   “What are you two doing?” you asked the two.

   “Don’t mind them Temarrie.” Minho pulled you again. “They are always like that. Let’s go!”

  When you arrive at the dressage arena where the fence is lower than of the racetracks, there is a chest-nut colored horse waiting for you. The tail and mane of the horse is braided.

   “This is my Arabian stallion, Beast.” Minho introduced the horse. “He’s one of the best horses here. He can carry any rider. So don’t worry about him.”

   “I know. I already rode on Taemin’s horse anyway.” You answered.

   “On Shadowrun? Oh, that’s good. Our horses’ temperaments are so alike. If that’s so, step your left foot on the stirrup properly. Then, slowly swing your right foot on the back of Beast. You can do it. It’s easy.”

   “But…..”

   “I’ll give you boost.”

  He moved to your back. “What?” you asked.

   “Boost. Help, so that you can easily climb to the back of the horse.”

   “Eh……” He holds you in your waist. But suddenly, you heard Taemin’s loud, angry voice of Taemin.

   “MINHO! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY WIFE!”

 

Hehehe! Taemin, at last is jealous! What do you think will happen next?