Seducing Mr. Lee Taemin!

Will You Marry........HER?

 

 

  YOU feel fresh and light when you woke up the next day. When you open your eyes, YOU CAME FACE TO FACE WIT LEE TAEMIN!!! When you try to move away, you realize that his arms are hugging you. And YOU ARE HUGGING HIM AS WELL!  His other arm is your pillow. And you are leaning on his body. WHAT DID JUST HAPPEN LAST NIGHT?? WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT?

  Taemin moved and gently pull the blanket up your body. YOU WERE SHARING THE SAME BLANKET?! You need to move way from Taemin, now! But your body isn’t cooperating. As if it has a mind on its own. You stared at him, so peaceful on his sleep. Then he stirred to life! And when he opened his eyes, you’re the first person he sees! AND HE SAW YOU STARING AT HIM! OHMYGOD, TEMARRIE! You’re so embarrassing!

   “Why are you on my bed?” Taemin asked later. “Did you try to harass me while I sleep huh?”

   “WHAT?! You BEAST! Maybe you’re the one who carry me to your bed?”

   “Why would I do that?”

   “Do you really think I harassed you last night? Huh! Think twice, will you? BECAUSE I WILL NEVER EVER DO THAT!” you kept on protesting.

   “REALLY? ARE YOU SURE, MRS. LEE TAEMIN” he teased.

   “YAH! Don’t call me that name! Why don’t you just give me my own room! Besides, that was written on my terms and condition!”

   “The stock room is the only available room in my house right now! It’s okay with me if you want to sleep there.”

   “Last night, on the floor, now on the stock room! Don’t you have any guest rooms? Your house is so big, AND YOU ONLY HAVE ONE ROOM? You got to be kidding me!”

   “I don’t have any guest room. I always like my privacy. So don’t waste time to ask anything from me!”

  No guest room? So that means that he and his fling will just go directly to his bed when they need to…..? Unbelievable!

   “This is what I am! Not because I married you doesn’t mean I’ll change my ways just to please you. I don’t need to adjust for you!” Taemin said.

   “You are really a monster! So mean! Why did I agree to marry you, anyway? GRRRR!”

  You were surprised when he move closer to you and gently pull away the hair that had fallen on your face. “Do you always look like this in the morning?” Taemin asked.

   “YES! DO YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH THAT? Hubby, not because I married you doesn’t mean I’ll change my ways just to please you! I--------“

   “Kyeopta! But that’s already my line.” He said while standing up and went to the bathroom.

   “Is this his way of saying good morning? Weird! But it’s kinda cute for a gesture! ARGH! TEMARRIE! YOU’RE ACTING CRAZY AGAIN!” you said rolling back and forth on the bed. But you suddenly stopped when you felt someone watching you. And there is Lee Taemin again, smiling at you. “LEE TAEMIN! WHEN WE ARE IN THE SAME ROOM, WILL YOU PLEASE AVOID COMING OUT OF THE BATHROOM WITH JUST TOWEL ON? You’re making me CRAZY!

 His smile never left his lips when he came near you. “I’m just okay, wifey! If YOU want me to GO CRAZY ABOUT YOU AS WELL, I don’t have any problem.”

  You threw a pillow at him then marched around the room.

   “OKAY! You said that Lee Taemin! Don’t regret it, a-ra-seo?” you said in a seducing voice while you slowly walks to him. You saw him freeze.

   “Yah? What are you doing?” he said, nervous.

   “You just said it a while ago. Don’t tell me you already forgot it?” you said while you your shirt. Then push him on the bed.

   “S-stop it, Temarrie! Fix your shirt while I still can control myself. Or else….or else…..JUST STOP TEMARRIE!” he said, really trying hard to control his self. But you couldn’t stop your laugh already. You fall on the bed, laughing so loud.

   “Taemin, you’re so cute! You should see yourself a while ago. Haha! You were like this!” you .

   “You’re just making fun of me, ha? You should pay! And I’ll make sure you’ll regret what you just did!” he said, fire burning on his eyes. It’s his turn to move closer to you. You felt uneasy.

   “Bwoh? What are you going to do? Hey! Lee Taemin, I’m just fooling around! D-don’t come n-near me!” you said, trembling. You walked backwards but stop when you felt the wall in your back.  What to do? I think Taemin got a little pissed of me!

  Taemin continued to move closer. He already removed his shirt. And for the time of your life, you felt excited, nervous and uneasy at the same time. He stands right in front of you, and pin your both arms on the wall.

   “L-Lee Taemin! W-what are you doing?” you said. OMG!

   “You’ll know after this.” He said then kissed you! Really kiss you! Your eyes wide open, don’t know if you’ll close them or not. BUT YOU ARE REALLY SHOCKED! O.O

  Lee Taemin stopped it immediately and looked at you. “Maybe you already learned your lessons, Temarrie. Be thankful that’s only your punishment! So better think twice before you decide to fool me.”

  You just look at him, while he went out of the room. You took a deep breath when you heard the door closed. “Lee Taemin, why did you do that? That was my first time.” You whispered while touching your lips. Then you smiled. What had gotten into you? You looked like a babo! Smiling while you looked at the mirror. Then you move to the bed and lay down. His masculine scent is still on the bed. You really don’t know why you are being like this already. But, you stand up and took a bath. You really need to know why and you’ll gonna ask Taemin.