Nice to meet you, Mrs. Lee Taemin!

Will You Marry........HER?

 

  You wear the most comfortable dress you owned, but still have a touch of class. You let your long black hair fall freely across your back and went out to find your husband having coffee with 3 other guys at the veranda. You planned to go back because they seem to talk about something important but Taemin already saw you. When he stared at you for a very long time, you really felt conscious.

   “Hi there!” greets one of them. “You must be Temarrie.”

   “Did I disturb you? Mianhae! I’ll just come back-----“

  One of them stand up and move to you. “Wow! You’re so pretty. No wonder Taemin immediately married you. By the way, I’m Choi Minho. I’m the most handsome of us four.”

   “Minho, stop teasing Temarrie or else, Taemin-hyung will be mad at you.”

   “It’s okay, Kwangmin” the other guy said. “It will be fun since it will be the first time I see Minho being thrown in the ground.”

   “What? Is it bad if I’m being appreciative of what I’m seeing? Taemin, dongsaeng, don’t worry, I just can’t stop complimenting beautiful persons.” He said. “You’re so lucky, dongsaeng! Temarrie, do you have any siblings?”

   “Yes. My brother.” They just laugh at it. “Araseo, I’ll just go inside.”

   “Wait, Temarrie.” Kwangmin said. “We still need a proper introduction. Taemin-hyung didn’t invite us on your wedding!” he said.

  You eyed Taemin. He stands up and holds your arm. Minho backed off.

   “These are my friends,” he introduced them. “Jo Kwangmin, Kim Jonghyun, and Choi.”

   “Minho.” Minho continued. “nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Lee Taemin.”

  NICE! Mrs. Lee Taemin. It’s seems nice to hear that.

   “Dongsaeng, can Temarrie be the model for my commercial of Stallion Shampoo and Conditioner?” Minho asked. “She’s perfect for the role.”

   “Model? I’m not a model.” You said.

   “It’s okay. All you have to do is smile at the camera, and your hair will be the one promoting the new launched product of my company.”

   “I won’t allow her, hyung.” Taemin finally said. “And didn’t you hear what Temarrie just said? She’s not a model so give it a rest already. Find someone else. I’ll help you.”

   “But----“Minho still insists.

   “I want to. I’ll accept your offer, Minho.” You said.

   “What? Didn’t I say I won’t allow you?” Taemin asked.

   “Well, it’s my own decision, you don’t need to decide for me.” you eyed Taemin.

   “Ahm, you know,” Minho said. “You don’t need to fight.”

   “Just let them, Minho-hyung.” Kwangmin said. “That’s what you call, couple’s fight!”

   “Fine!” Taemin finally said. You smiled from ear to ear.

   “Great!” Minho shouted with joy. “Stallion Riding Club will be the perfect location,

  right? With all the guys…..Jonghyun, Kwangmin, I want you to be part of it, too.” The two immediately agreed.

   “Temarrie, I’m just reminding you, your presence will be needed on your restaurant!” Taemin said.

   “Taemin, why not just tell us that you don’t want to share your wife to us!”

   “SHUT UP, KWANGMIN!”

  Kwangmin just laugh and do high-five with Jonghyun.

   “Perfect!” Minho shouts. “The shoot will start next week. By the way, Taemin, Kim Hyun Joong wanted us to tell you that his birthday will be celebrated in Stallion Riding Club.”

   “Bring Temarrie with you.” Jonghyun suggested. “So the other guys could finally meet her as well.”

   “It will be a good opportunity for her to meet her companions on the commercial shoot of my Stallion Shampoo and Conditioner.”

   “Araseo! It will be a riot!”