The Deal!!!! O.O

Will You Marry........HER?

   "Don't you think it's too soon for the wedding, Papa?"

   "Taemin, we already talk about this. Miguel and I are not getting any younger! We want to see our future grandchilden! And since Temarrie and you are both single, why not marry each other instead?" Mr. Lee said. "My son is a good man, Temarrie. And I know, according to your father, you're the best daughter any father could ever ask for."

  What? Your father said that?

   "If you don't want to get married at the moment, it's okay. At least now, you already know each other. And it seem's you're close!" the old man continue.

   "Err..actually, what you saw is just an-----------"

   "We've known each other for quite sometime, Pa. We didn't tell you because we want to surprise you." Taemin cut you off, even before you finish your sentence. You couldn't talk because HE PUT HIS ARMS AROUND YOUR SHOULDER AND PULL YOU CLOSER TO HIM. "We're getting married as soon as posible, now that you already know about aour relationship."

  What? YOU AND HIM, HAVING A RELATIONSHIP? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!

  Just then, you saw Rumina walking out of the door. She heard everything! So, Taemin really did that to make Rumina Park, jealous eh? Huh! Boys are really jerk sometimes!

   "I WANT BALTIMORE'S PLACE OR I'LL THEM ABOUT US!" you whispered to Taemin.

   "What will you do to Baltimore's Place?" Taemin asked.

   "It's none of your business!"

   "It is my business since you are going to convince me to give you that building."

   "It is because......Because......." you can not tell him the real reason! "Because I would tell the media about you being dumped by Rumina Park if you wouldn't give me that place!

   "When you look at Taemin, you want to regret what you said and just run and hide. Because his face was so scary. He looked like a hungry lion ready to swallow you.

   "YOU WILL NOT SAY A WORD ABOUT THAT THING TEMARRIE! Or ELSE......" you could feel warning in Taemin's voice while he says that but you're so stubborn be scared!

   "Or else what, Lee Taemin? Do you think you can frighten me? Leave Baltimore's Place and I'll leave you alone!"

   "SHUT UP AND I'LL LET YOU LIVE!"

   "Business is another matter, Lee Taemin!"

   "Don't push your luck too much, lady. I tell you, you wouldn't want the consequences."

   "Okay Fine! If that's so, good luck to YOU and your FAMILY! Bu the way, I'm going directly to the media after this. I'll be having a press conference about you and Rumina Park! So, got to go!"

  You headed for the door when you notice the criminal look in his eyes.

   "So Lee Taemin, i'll let you decide for a minute! Is it a deal? My REQUEST or your EMBARASSMENT?" you really are stubborn!

   "You know what, Lee Taemin? You're so conceited that's why Rumina left you! Tsk! Tsk!" you saw Taemin running towards the elevator so you press the down sign fast. The moment Taemin reach you, the elevator is close already.

  MERONG!!!!! :D HAHA!