The Great Revelation and the Accident

Will You Marry........HER?

 

“Is this what you want to see, Temarrie? To make those friends fight with each other?”

  That was Rumina. She’s also riding a horse. Taemin is talking with Minho not far away from you. While the twins are there too, waiting for their cue to stop the two.

   “Since you came here, Taemin is always in trouble. Can’t you see that? You bring problems wherever you go. The guests are angry at Sae Dominique because of you, too.” Rumina continued.

   “But they are the one who first approach me. Sae Dominique just protected me.” you said.

   “Why does she need to do that? Are they hurting you here?”

  You didn’t answer. You focused on Taemin and Minho. You’re worried on their tensioned conversation. Just what did the twins do that made Taemin angry so much?

   “It was obvious that you’re not compatible with Taemin. You always give him problems and headaches. So, better yet, leave him before he harms himself because of you.” Rumina again.

   “You don’t have a right to tell me what to do with my life, Rumina.” You said, head held high.

   “Wae? Who are you waiting for to tell you that? Is it Taemin? He wouldn’t say anything, because he pities you. Well, with your mom dead and your father now in critical condition at the hospital…….”

  As you turn to her, your horse moved a little too. You hold Beast’s rein tighter.

   “What did you say?”

   “Bwoh? Don’t you know?” she smirks. “Poor girl. You don’t know the condition of your own father? What kind of daughter are you?”

   “What happened to my father?” your horses are obviously startled by your loud voice. They became uneasy on their position. “Why did you say that he’s in critical condition and he’s in the hospital? HE IS IN OUR HOUSE!”

   “Don’t shout okay? You’re scaring the horses.” She said.

   “MY FATHER’S NOT GOING TO DIE!”

  That shout made the horses go wild. When Rumina’s horse runs away, she screamed. That was your horse’s cue to raise its front legs, swinging them up high enough for you to lose grip on the rein. You fell on the ground and felt the intense pain on your shoulder. But before you close your eyes, you clearly saw Taemin running after Rumina. She’s already unconscious when they got her from the horse.

   “Temarrie! Oh my God! Are you okay?” it was Minho. “Wait! Don’t move. The paramedics are coming.”

   “Just stay there, Temarrie.” One of the twins said. Maybe, the other one is with Taemin, helping Rumina.

   “I’m fine. I need to go home. I want to see my father.”

   “We won’t allow you.” Jonghyun said. “You’re hurt, Temarrie. You need immediate medical attention. You should come with us in the clinic.”

   “I want to see my father!”

   “You’ll see him as soon as we get you out of your misery.”

  You were brought to the clinic by the guys. But Taemin and Rumina was there too. She’s still unconscious. Taemin didn’t even glance at you. And seeing them together made your injury even more unbearable.

   “The bone on your shoulder is dislocated, Mrs. Lee.”

  You wanted to kill the “beautiful” doctor by tying his stethoscope on his neck that moment. Calling you Mrs. Lee while your husband is with other woman?

   “We could snap it back to its original position. So you need to relax.”

   “Wait, Heechul-hyung.” Minho interfered. “What do you mean ‘snap back’?”

   “It is what it is.”

  You eyed the doctor while the boys winced and gasped. What is he talking about? Taemin, I need you now. Please, come back to me!

 

  What will happen to you now? Tsk! Tsk!