Yah! But I'm just acting!!!!!

Will You Marry........HER?

   "Miss, where are you going?"

  You look at the receptionist. "I'm here to see Mr. Lee."

   "Do you have an appointment with him, ma'am? Because Mr. Lee doesn't want to be disturb right now."

  Doesn't want to be disturb, huh? Well, he already disturb your life, so it's your turn now.

   "I don't need an appointment because I'm his fiancee!"

  You passed the lady and headed for the elevator.

   "Huh! I think she needs 50,000 years to absurb what I told her." you said, laughing.

  Taemin's office was on top the building. The whole floor was his office. Well, what could you expect from the country's richest businessman's son?

   "i don't care about his wealth. I have my own. And I want to have that wealth of mine!" you continued talking to yourself.

  You heard someone talking on one of the rooms. You saw Taemin talking with a girl. They are both facing the glass wall overlooking the city.

   "What are you saying, Taemin?"

   "You know what I mean, Rumina. I'm asking you to marry me!"

  Marry? He is proposing to that woman? How....How about YOU?

   "Tae, we already talked about this. I can't accept your offer, at least not now!"

   "Why not?"

   "I want to achieve my dream first!"

  Aha! This is interesting! What if you tell the media about this?

  THE ELUSIVE BACHELOR AND THE MYSTERIOUS YOUNG ACTRESS, the caption would say. ENGAGED?

  You started calcuting on how much you can get from the media about this scoop. Wait, YOU STILL NEED TO MAKE TAEMIN PAY!!!!!!!

   "Tae, give a little more time, please? I have a movie offer right now. I really want it. Please, Tae?

   "I might not be there for you anymore when you come back, Rumina." Taemin sighed.

    "What are you talking about? Of corse, we'll still be together. You love me so much Taemin, you can't afford at someone else. I trust you!" that Rumina said.

  THE NERVE! You can't stand it any longer. You really need to in now! You knocked at the door. Both of them look at you, Taemin is surprised while Rumina is pissed.

   "Hi! Taemin! How are you?" you walked to him and KISS HIS CHEEKS! EEEP! Aherm. "Papa told me to talk to you! I think, we would talked about important matters! But I think you have some visitor!"

  You saw Rumina smirk. You pretended to not know her. "Annyeong!" you greeted her.

  Her smile is as plastic as the trash bin in the room. !

   "Oh, Rumina, meet Temarrie, my........ my........" Taemin can not continue his sentence.

   "I'm his fiancee! Nice meeting you Rumina. Have we met before? You are familiar!" you said.

   "Nice meeting you, too! Maybe you saw me in some------------"

   "AH! Yeah, I remember you! You are Taemin's cousin, right?" you almost laugh so loud when you saw their faces, both are surprised!

  You wanted to clap your hands when you saw Rumina finally losed her poise. She seems like wanting to grab your hair! But, you were surprised too when you actually heard someone clapping his hands! You saw a man standing on the door!

   "So you've met each other! This is nice! We could finally talk about your wedding!" he said.

  What? This man is Lee Taemin's father? Oh no! You didn't expect him in there! YOU WERE JUST TEACHING RUMINA A LESSON!!!!!! Eottokhae hajyo?