Saranghaeyo! I Love You!

Will You Marry........HER?

 

   “I can walk.”

   “No you can’t Temarrie.”

   “I can.”

  You forced to move away from him but he didn’t let you.

   “Temarrie, you don’t have to be strong all the time. And sometimes, you need that strength to say you’re weak.”

   “I’m strong.”

   “You can’t even walk straight.”

   “I just need coffee.”

   “You need to rest, a lot of rest.”

  You stopped walking, close your eyes and took a deep breath. Your father still needs you. So you can’t surrender. You just go with Taemin to change your clothes.

   “Just take me home, Taemin. Then, you can leave me there. Thanks for everything.”

   “Who told you I’ll leave you?”

   “How many days since you left me? You didn’t even call me. And now, suddenly you’re here, and ready to mess my life again?” you asked, irritated.

   “I really mean to do that. You needed some time to patch things up with your family. So I gave you space. But I’ve been here every day. I just don’t show myself to you.”

   “Liar!” you leaned against his broad chest. “You’re not here.”

   “I’m here. You tell me, how did I know that you’re abusing yourself if I didn’t saw you?”

   “You said you heard from my brother.”

   “I didn’t come here for two days. I need to supervise the company and also your restaurant.”

  You gasped. “Oh, yes! My restaurant!”

   “It’s in good shape. I’m monitoring their operations since you left, so don’t worry about them.”

   “Why are you doing this, Taemin?”

   “What?”

   “Why are you still here? Why are caring for me? Why did you care for my restaurant? Why….why are you still beside me?”

   “You don’t know?”

   “My head aches….” He carefully touches your head and kissed it. “You’re the one who makes my head aches, Taemin.”

   “We’re the same. You also makes my head aches.” He again kissed your head. “Why am I still here? Because I would like to. Why do I care for you? Because I’m worried about you. I don’t want something to happen to you. Why do I care for your restaurant? Since you’re a part of it! If I’m there and you’re not beside me, you seem there, just around me. Why am I still beside you? BECAUSE I DON’T WANT YOU AWAY FROM ME, Temarrie!”

   “You are the joy of my life.” He continued. “I’m sad if I can’t see and hear you. I’m always looking for you. I want you to look at me only. I want….I want to be the only man on your life.”

   “If you write all of that in your Christmas list, Santa Claus will just passed by your house.”

  You heard him laugh. You seem energize.

   “See? That’s the reason why I always wanted to be by your side, Temarrie. You always make me laugh. You always make me realize that if I didn’t marry you, I wouldn’t experience this happiness.”

  You stopped walking and look at him. He had the most handsome face of a man you ever saw. Good, bad, sweet, irritating, happy, angry, scary, etc. His personality is mixed. Messy. But, in every personality he has, you loved him.

   “What do you mean?”

   “Isn’t it obvious?”

   “No.”

  He smiled. “I’m saying ‘Saranghaeyo’! I’m letting the world know that I love you, Mrs. Temarrie Lee. You’re the woman I married because….I don’t know. But when I saw you on my office when Rumina dumped me, I didn’t feel hurt that much. One look at you and I forgot I was hurting. One look at you and I was alive again. Okay, I admit, at first I used this marriage to hurt Rumina too, and make her jealous. But when I saw you in that wedding dress, writing in that piece of paper, I just couldn’t help myself wondering, I was going to marry this beautiful unpredictable woman. And I was fine with it. And I think I fell in love with you that very same moment. Do you know, when you said you’re still a , I want to jump and throw a feast. But I couldn’t do that.”

OMG!Are you hallucinating? You think you heard him admitting his feelings. Darn it! Or are you just tired and sleepy you think you heard him?

   “I love you, Temarrie! Do you hear me?”

   “Yes.”

   “Do you understand me?”

   “Ahm…”

   “That I want to spend the rest of my life with you? I want to share my house, my bed, my coffee, my couch and my life with you. And I------“

   “Wait! Wait, okay?” You close your eyes and count from 1-10. But you only got to 3 because you’re afraid Taemin will disappear in front of you. “I think I heard you say you love me.”

  He moved his mouth near your ears and shout. “I love you Temarrie! Now, you heard it already!”

   “I think I’m going deaf.”

   “Not now!”

   “I’m just kidding!” you faced him. “But, what about………Rumina? She’s the one you--------”

   “Yes, but she threw it all. I don’t love her anymore. You’re the one I love now.”

  You moved closer to him and embraced him. “I love you too, Taemin. Even though you always make me cry when I see you with Rumina.”

   “Why didn’t you tell me that you don’t want to see us together?”

   “I don’t have any claims on you, Taemin. What I know is you still love Rumina.”

   “I guess I didn’t make any effort to show that I don’t love her anymore.”

   “Yes!”

  He smiled and gathers you in his arms. And in the middle of that crowded corridor of the hospital, he kissed you lovingly. Life without love is not life at all. You didn’t know where you heard that.

  And so what? You’re already contented with your love.

   “I love you, wifey!” he whispered between kisses.

   “I love you too, hubby!” you said, then kissed him on his lips.

 

N/A: Well, this is the ending but you'll see some updates on my next FF. Haha. :) Please subscribe to my next FF also. The main Character will be PARK JUNG SU!!!!