THE WEDDING NIGHT! Haha!

Will You Marry........HER?

 

  You were in front of the mirror just done bathing.  You opted for a white cotton shirt and cotton pyjamas. Your wedding gown is hanged on one of the chair in the bathroom. Aish! Tonight is supposed to be your HONEYMOON! Your husband is just outside the door, waiting for you.  You look at the door with glaring eyes. Aish! Eottokhae! You still don’t believe that you are now MARRIED to Lee Taemin. “Lee Temarrie!” you said while looking at your reflexion on the mirror. “Mrs. Lee! Aish!”

  You will not give Taemin any chance to go near you! You remove the towel on your head and let your long black hair cover your face. You didn’t even bother combing your hair.

  Holding your copy of your DO’s and DON’Ts, you walk out of the bathroom. Your attention is automatically focused on Lee Taemin. He also changed his clothes already. He is now wearing a gray shirt and white pyjama. He is busy with his iPod. You can’t stop yourself from staring at him. What the! Why is he so handsome? His eyes are closed that’s why you’re free to stare. You patted your face. What are you saying, Temarrie? And please stop staring at him!

  You suddenly focus your eyes on the ceiling when Taemin opened his eyes and look at you. Maybe he heard you. Biting your lower lip to divert yourself from the fast thumping on your chest, you sat on the edge of the bed. But you suddenly stand up when Taemin sat beside you.

   “We can’t stay on one bed. I don’t want! It is on my condition.” You declared.

   “Good.” He accepted your list but just throw it on the nightstand. Then he pulled some blanket and pillow from the bed and dropped it on the floor. “I also don’t want to have someone beside me when I sleep.”

   “Clear! Good, good!” But you were surprised when he lay down on the bed. “W-wait! Why are you sleeping there? I thought, you’ll sleep on the floor?”

   “I have never slept on the floor! You will sleep there.”

   “Eottokhae?” you moved to him and patted his shoulder when he seems to sleep. “Omo! YAH! If you have never slept on the floor, more of me! You’re a man so you should sleep on the floor!”

   “This is my house and this is my bed. So why would I sleep on the floor?”

  Well, he got a point. But you won’t accept the fact that you’ll sleep on the floor. You transferred to the other side of the bed and sat. When you lay down, you came face to face with him. You kept on staring with each other. You stayed like that for a while. You can’t stand it anymore. If you won’t stop, Taemin will hear your HEARTBEAT! GOSH! What is happening to me?

   “If I were you, wifey, I’ll definitely sleep on the floor! Because I move mindlessly when I sleep. I won’t know what I’m doing when I’m deep asleep.” Taemin said.

   “I know what you’re doing, hubby! You want to outwit me. But sorry to tell you because I won’t listen to you!” you said while turning your back to him.”

   “Araseo! You said that!” he said.

  You felt the bed moving. Then something touched your back. You suddenly sat up and saw Taemin moved near you. His back is the thing that touched you.

   “Oops! Did I disturb you? I already have fallen asleep.” He teased.

   WHAT THE! This man is really trying you. You go back to bed and do what he did. Until you two keep pushing and pushing each other. But since Taemin is bigger, he kept on winning. You kick him but he kick you too so you fell on the floor.

   “OUCH!!!” you cried. You rolled on the floor to lessen the pain that you feel. That creep! You saw him looking at you. He has that amusing smile.

   “Want more?” he teased.

   “Bwoh?! You’re so mean!” you yelled.

  He just grinned at you. “Goodnight wifey!” then he fall back to bed.

  You stand up and shake him. “This is also my bed now, since we’re already married. Taemin, you can’t…..” you saw him fallen asleep already. You could see tiredness in his handsome face. “Wae? You looked tired. What did you do these past days?” you ask him. Then you sighed. You looked at the face of the man you would be sharing your life with. You suddenly smiled, feeling like a pabo. Taemin took a deep breath. This man is more like an angel when he is sleeping. You slowly caressed his cheeks. Then, WAIT! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING, HA? DON’T YOU HATE HIM? WAKE UP TEMARRIE! OR BETTER YET, SSSSSLLLLEEEEEEEEEP! You immediately fall on the bed. You don’t have any plan of sleeping on the floor. Besides, the bed is so big you can share it without killing each other, right?

  When you decided to sleep, you could not close your eyes. BECAUSE YOUR TRAITOR MIND IS ON THE MAN SLEEPING BESIDE YOU. You turned to face his back. It seems so wide, like teasing you to touch and feel it. You bit your blanket to control yourself. But in the end, you couldn’t stop it anymore.

   “Just one time….” You promised while slowly touching his back. It’s so firm, but so soft at the same time. “Hmm, nice! It’s like a pillow.” You said while you move your cheeks to it also. Smiling, you close your eyes and kept on lying close to him. Your smile never left your lips as your mind and body relaxed before you fell into a deep sleep.

  BUT, YOU DIDN’T KNOW THAT TAEMIN WAS WOKEN UP BY YOUR TOUCH! Haha! HOW’S THAT?

  What do you think will happen tomorrow?