Let’s Go Home, WIFEY!

Will You Marry........HER?

 

“Papa really doesn’t want to inform you about his condition Temarrie.” Your brother told you. When you leave Stallion Riding Club, you immediately call your brother. And now, you’re already in the hospital.

   “He wants you to be happy on your wedding day.” He continued.

   “How much longer do you plan to hide his condition from me, oppa?”

   “I’m sorry, sis. We just don’t know what to do anymore. I’m torn between caring for Papa and for guarding you.” He said as he looked away.

   “I’m sorry too, oppa. I’m sorry if I’d become stubborn. I’m sorry if I didn’t even think of the reasons why you need to do that to me. I’m sorry.” You hugged your brother. You promise yourself that if ever your father’s condition become well, you’ll be a good daughter to him. You’ll change.

  You were allowed to go inside his room but you need to use facial mask.

   “Pa, you take care, okay? Get well soon. I have a big surprise for you. I already have a restaurant. My own. I want you to be proud of me, Papa. I’m sorry! Please pa, get well soon. I need you Papa. By the way, Taemin and I, I don’t know but, we’re not okay Pa. So, when you get well, go and punch him! Haha! Do you remember when you told me that Taemin will take care of me? See, Pa, that’s not true. He made me cry Pa. He left me. But you know, Pa, even though something happened, I still loved him. I love him so much.” Your tears already fall despite the fact that you tried to stop it.

  Every day, you go to the hospital and do that. Talking to your father as if he’ll answer. It’s because you’re afraid you won’t be there when your father wake up. Or if something bad will happen, at least you’re on his side.

   “Temarrie, you go home and rest.” Your sister-in-law said “You’re tired. See, I can see your eye bags already.”

   “Yes, Temarrie! What if you’ll be next, being confined in the emergency room? Huh? Do you think Papa like that?” your brother also agreed.

   “I’m okay. I don’t want to leave Papa.”

   “But------“

   “Don’t mind me. I can do this.”

   “No, you can’t.”

  That voice made you raise your head. The handsome face of Taemin is what you saw. How many days had passed since you last saw him? And even though you’re tired and need sleep; your heart still recognizes him.

   “What are you doing here?”

   “YOU? What are you doing to yourself?”

   “I’m taking care of my father.”

   “Well, now, you have to start taking care of yourself as well.”

  He holds your arm but you moved away. “Leave me alone, Taemin. I’m tired and I’m out of energy to fight you.”

   “I’m not here to fight with you. I heard from your brother that you’re slowly killing yourself. Is that what you want your father to see when he wakes up? If your father wakes up now and he sees you first, I’m sure he’ll have a heart attack again because of shock!”

  That’s how ugly you are now? Maybe, he’s laughing at your reflection since his Rumina is so pretty.

   “Temarrie, go on. Go home with your husband. Papa’s condition is stable anyway.” Your brother turned to Taemin. “Please take good care of our princess.”

   “That’s what I’m really gonna do.” Taemin gathered you in his arms and try to support you as you stand up. “Let’s go home, WIFEY!”

 

Hmm, Taemin is back. What do you think will happen next? Aww, 1 more chapter to go!