This Is My Other World, Temarrie!

Will You Marry........HER?

 

   “THIS is Shadowrun.” Taemin gently brushed the magnificent horse’s glossy mane and coat. “He’s four years old. I’ve had him since he was a colt.”

   “He’s beautiful!”                                              

  You copied what Taemin is doing. After you ate your dinner, Taemin invited you to the stable at the back of his villa. He always ties his horse there, if it’s not in the main stable of the club.

   “However, why is its hair so long and he’s also having excess hair on his legs?”

   “That’s a typical characteristic of a Friesian horse. Their breed is really pure black. If there is another color spot in them, that is the white star on their forehead.”

   “Then why is Shadowrun don’t have any white star on his forehead?”

   “It’s more beautiful when he doesn’t have any star. His marketability is higher whenever I think of selling it.”

   “You’re going to sell him?”

   “I said, if I think of. But I don’t have any plan to do so. He’s been my constant friend and I never let go of a friend. You want to ride him?”

   “De! I’m afraid of heights!”

   “Come on! Shadowrun is nice! The one who teaches him is good.”

   “Who?”

   “Me!”

   “Weh?”

  He just laughed and ride on the back of the horse easily. “Are you sure you don’t want to ride him? You’ll miss half of your life!”

   “Nah! I’ll just stay here.

   “If that’s so, we’ll just walk around here for a while. Are you gonna be okay here?”

  You just nodded and watch Taemin and Shadowrun lovingly. The two just run in front of the villa since it was plain and straight, there’s no need to go to the indoor arena of the club. You even take a video of them. He really looked perfect, even without his riding uniform.

  You stand up when they stopped in front of you. Taemin offer his hand, trying to convince you to ride with him once again.

   “It will be alright, Temarrie. I just want to show you my other world.”

  You still don’t know how he convinced you but you felt your feet rising from the ground. And then, you were at the back of the magnificent black horse, with Taemin securing you from behind.

   “Don’t let Hollowman run fast, Taemin! I’m scared!”

  He laughed softly. “Obviously! You suddenly forget the name of Shadowrun!”

   “Aish! Even though! Don’t let him run fast!”

   “Yes, wifey!”

  They didn’t really run, they just walk around until you’re relaxed.

   “Your hair is as black as Shadowrun’s.”

  You shiver when you feel the soft whisper of Taemin on your ear. Then you also felt Taemin’s arm wrap around your waist while he hold the rein of the horse. He had placed his chin on your shoulder making your heart beats really fast!

   “This is my other world, Temarrie, the one that has no limits, no restrictions, and no boundaries. This is my world where I’m free to reach every place I want to go to, and do everything I want to do. Here, where I felt happy for the first time. Really happy.”

   “Where? Here with your horse?

  You heard him chuckle and felt his soft lips touch your shoulders. “HERE, WITH YOU. HERE, BESIDE YOU.”

   “Are you joking? Don’t tell me---------“

   “Temarrie!”

   “Mianhae.”

   “Did you hear what I just said?”

  Actually, not really. Because all you hear is the loud pumping of your heart. You heard him all right. You are just not sure if you heard him right. But no worries, as long as you’re happy with what you heard and understand. AS LONG AS YOU HAD TAEMIN with YOU.”

   “Make Shadowrun run now, Taemin.”

   “What?”

   “Make him run, now. I also want to drive a horse once in my life.”

   “Are you sure? I thought you’re scared?”

   “Not anymore! Just don’t let me fall.”

   “I won’t.” he whispered again. “I promise.”

  And off you went, flying with your love!