The Wedding Day

Will You Marry........HER?

 

 

   “You are really pretty, Miss! You look like a princess!”

  This is the nth time that you heard the make-up artist say that to you. But you didn’t mind it because you are busy writing in you notebook. Today is your wedding day. You don’t know what gotten into Taemin’s mind and he agreed on your plan. So, now, you are listing all of the things you want to say to your “marriage”. Taemin also did that, in fact you already have his “list.”

   “Your hair is so pretty also. I’m so jealous?!”

  The wedding veil already fell on your face. But you didn’t stop what you are doing. “I want a room of my own… But no coming inside… What else? Ah, no borrowing of anything, spoon, fork, plate, glass, cup, towel, toothbrush, pillow, blanket, blouse, underwear!?” You smiled at the last word. Haha! You didn’t delete it even though it seems awkward.

  When the make-up artist finish her work with you, you stand and walk around the room. Until you feel someone looking at you. And true enough, Taemin was standing at the door, leaning against the door frame, watching you. You suddenly become silent. He was so good-looking in his tuxedo, even with that serious look on his face. You can’t take it anymore so you broke the silence.

   “Yah! Don’t you know that the groom shouldn’t see the bride before the wedding ceremony!”

   “No!” He answered and continued watching you.

  You really feel uncomfortable now. But he shouldn’t know it, he’ll definitely laugh at you. “What are you doing here? Are you going to back out in our wedding?”

   “Why would I do that? I already gave Baltimore’s place to you.” He kept on watching you.

   “Why are you looking like that? Wae?”

  He just shrugged his shoulder. “What I know, only brides can wear their white dress and wedding veil that falls on their faces.”

   “Eottokhae? Wae?? I’m still a------.”

   “oh well, I’ll see you at the altar.” Then he walked to where he came from.

   “WHAT DID HE SAY?” that man don’t have the right to presume that you’re not a anymore! You walked to the door and remove your one shoe. Then you throw it to him, hard. It hit him in his back.

  He slowly turned to you. The irritation is obvious on his face but he talked in a low, calm voice. “This is your wedding day so I won’t ride in your childishness. I will let you just dream for a while, thinking that you’re still a .”

   “Yah! For your information, I’m still a ! So you should be thankful because you have a bride!” You said then shut the door on his face. “THAT JERK!! Aish!”

   “If that’s so Mr. Lee Taemin! I’ll really let you suffer on this marriage! Hah!” you swear.

   “Ma’am, the car is ready. The groom left first so we need to go.” The driver told you.

   “Okay, I’ll just look for my shoe.” You answered.

 

   “YOU looked lovely hija!”

  You just nodded on your father’s remark while you are already walking on the church aisle. You are busy walking correctly because of that damned shoes! You can’t find it. You didn’t have any alternative. You shouldn’t have put those shoes altogether!

   “Is there something wrong, hija?” you heard your father ask.

   “None, Papa!” you answered.

  Your foot is already painful but you can’t stop walking. It’s so embarrassing especially that there are medias everywhere. YOU COULD THE ONE WHO INVITED THEM! And the guest are whispering already!

   "I wish you would understand our decision, Temarrie. It's for your own good."

  You sighed.  There is no hope for that wedding to be perfect anymore. But your foot really hurts so you remove your one shoe and left it there. Now, the whispering becomes louder.

   "Look, the shoe was left!"

   "OMO! They said that if one shoe was left, this could bring bad luck!"

   "Get it,fast! Give it back to the bride!"

  Great! Now what? You were soing to get the shoe back when, suddenly, something got your attention. Taemin is walking towards you. He was wailking like some royal prince, as flashes of cameras shone everywhere. He walked passed you to pick your shoe. When he knelt in front of you, you automatically hold your skirt up.

  You were surprised when you felt that you're now wearing both shoe. Did he hid your other shoe when you throw it to him?

    "Aaaahhh! So sweet!" You heard someone said. "Just like in fairy tales!"

   "I wish I could be like that too!" the other one said.

  Taemin looked up at you and smiled. You could feel some tiny riot inside you. Wait? Where did that come from? O.O If you didn't know that this was all for a show, for your family to be happy, maybe you will REALLY like this guy. BECAUSE THE CREEP IS REALLY A CERTIFIED HUNK!!!!

  He slowly stood up and turned to your father. "I will wait for your daughter in the altar, Sir!"

   "You'll have my daughter, son!"

  Taemin looked at you. He smiled again. The creep! Really did his best on his act, huh!?

   "I'll see you there" he said.

  Ah, you think only you could do that, Lee Taemin? You also smiled and touch his face with your gloved hand. "Wait for me."

  You saw him freeze for a moment. Maybe, he didn't expect you to ride on with this drama. Weh, Now you beome silent! Don't challenge me, Taemin. BECAUSE I DEFINITELY WON'T BACKED OUT! I'LL FIGHT BACK!