WELCOME TO SRC!

Will You Marry........HER?

 

   “Stallion Riding Club is built solely for the boys. The members are prominent in the club. If we come here, that’s when we can be free from anything. And besides, our horses are sensitive to noises. That’s why this club is built in this private place. This club is owned by one of the members as well. All of the things you’ll see in the club, Kim Hyun Joong owns it, even the tiniest insects.”

   “Really? How old is your club?”

   “I don’t know. When I joined the club, there are those who already quit.”

   “Is Jonghyun, Kwangmin and Minho also members?”

   “Yes. Only boys are allowed to be a member. But we can bring girls who want to know how to ride to horses.”

   “Are we still not there? All I can see is forest, cliffs, and thick vegetations! It’s scary! I don’t even see anyone or any house in here.” you said.

   “We are already in the private land of Stallion Riding Club so you can’t see any house here. We’re here!” he said, chuckling.

  You can see the sign of Stallion Riding Club. All you can see now is wide land with minimal trees and plants. There are two racetracks with white wooden gate. There is also a very long and big stable there. You could also see western-inspired houses, some on top of the hills.

   “Whose houses are those?” you asked.

   “To the members of the club. They are our lodging houses. Sometimes, we conduct competitions and activities here that run for a few days. We don’t have anywhere to go. That’s why Hyun Joong thought of building some houses and sells it to us.”

   “That Hyun Joong is really a businessman, huh!”

   “You can say that! Come on!”

  The most modern there is the building of the clubhouse with a mix of brown, white and gold. But what got your attention are the members on their horses. They look magnificent on them, as if flying in the air.

   “TAEMIN! Do you also know how to ride in a horse?” you asked, excitedly.

   “Of course!? There are no member here who don’t know how to fly.” He winked.

  The lobby of the building is so modernized; you can easily see it just after you enter the building.

   “Ey, here comes the newlyweds!”

  You saw Jonghyun and Kwangmin on one of the tables there, with some other men and ladies. Maybe their girlfriends or flings. The boys are all wearing black jackets, white shirts underneath, cream breaches and black boots. (Just imagine our Idols wearing that outfit!)

   “How’s the married life?” asked the Chinese guy. “Looks like it suits you!”

   “Don’t start, Henry!” Taemin just laughed. “Where is Hyun Joong, by the way?”

   “Wae?” a gorgeous lad is approaching your group.

   “Happy birthday, man!?”

   “Yah! Happy birthday your face! Why didn’t you tell me or us that you’ll get married? Huh?” then he turned to you. “You’re Temarrie? I’m Kim Hyun Joong!”

   “Anneyong!” So he is the owner of Stallion Riding Club! So gorgeous!

   “Minho is always talking about you! I think he has a crush on your wife, Taemin!”

   “Let him fall on his horse!” All of them laugh upon hearing Taemin. Then he introduced you to all of them.

   “I’ll introduce you to the other members later; probably they are all on the racetracks, trying to kick each other.” Taemin said.

   “By the way Taemin,” Hiroki, the Japanese guy said.  “There’s someone here who wants to greet you as well.” Your smile disappeared when you saw who he was referring to.

  RUMINA PARK emerged from the veranda looking like a princess in her red and white riding attire.

   “How are you, Taemin?” Rumina asked. “I saw your wedding on the television! Congratulations!” she said then kissed taemin on the cheeks. She turned to you and kissed your cheeks too. You faked a smile.

   “Thanks!” you said. “You should have come. It will be nice if we saw you there!” you said still smiling. You even saw the shocked faces of other SRC members, even Kim Hyun Joong.

   “Oh, I was busy that day!” she said.

   “Aw. By the way, I’m sorry if I’ve mistaken you for Taemin’s cousin last time. It’s because Taemin wasn’t talking about his……….EX-GIRLFRIENDS much!” you said.

  You saw Rumina smirk and shut up, while you smile triumphantly.

  Let’s see what you’ve got Rumina! Huh! I won’t let you ruined my vacation. Never!

 

N/A: If you want to visit SRC too. Just click http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/121904/welcome-to-stallion-riding-club-n-a Enjoy!