Unwanted Hero

Will You Marry........HER?

You continue counting your money while you walk into your car. You won again in the horse race! Tsk! That gambling game is really ok! Easy money. Next time, you'll bet higher!

  "I'm really wise! See, I won again!" you said loudly. "You'll see papa! You'll see! Bwahahaha--------!"

  "Silent! Give me your money! This is holdup!" you heard someone from your back.

Your hands froze in the mid air when you feel the sharp object poking into your side.

  "Wait ahjussi, don't kill me! I'm not going to fight back! I'm just a girl, weak! I don't--------"

  "Shut up! Give me all of your money!"

  "All? Of my money?" You tightly hold of your precious money. Then you simply look around you. How come there's no one around? Arghh! "Eh, Ahjussi, you know, we could... Hmm, there's no need to --------!"

  "I said shut up! Give me your money or I'll kill you!"

  "WAIT!" You slowly move your hand downward. You're not really ready to let your money go. Because you need the damn money!

  You were thinking for a solution when suddenly you heard a voice from somewhere.

  "Hey! What's going on out there?"

  A tall figure is walking directly to your direction. When you notice that the holdupper is slightly distracted, you ran away fast. But the holdupper is faster than you because he manages to snatch your money, then run away, fast!

   "Yah! Come back here!" you shouted as you tried to go after him. But someone holds your waist and stop you. "Let go of me! My money!"

   " Are you out of your mind? Why would you still catch that thief when you are already safe?" the stranger asked you.

   "But my money is still in danger!" He still didn't let you go. And your poor money, totally gone! "My MONEEEYYYY!!!"

   "The guy has a knife! Is your money more important than your safety?" ask the stranger.

 Now that you money is gone, all of your anger was thrown to him. And for the first time, you had a glimpse of your UNWANTED HERO.

   "YES!! Because that money is my life! If you didn't came, I still have my money! Now, eottokhae??" You shouted at him.

  "So you're blaming me for your lost money? Ah! You should be thanking me because I save you!"

  "Why? Did I ask you to save me? I can handle myself! I don't need your freaking help!" you shouted again.

   "Arasseo! I shouldn't had help you, anyway!" he shouted back. Then he went back to his car.

   "Yah! I won't let you go, not until you pay me the money that was lost!" you shouted while you went after him. You stand on his doorway to stop him. But you  didn't expect is when he prison you when he lean on his car, his arms both on your side. Now, you are between his car and HIS BODY! and now, he is moving his face towards you.

   "Do you think I don't know this little drama of your kind? Hah! I'm not a fool Miss! I know that you and the holdupper are accomplice! You pretend to been holdup and when I came over, you let the holdupper ran away. And now, your asking me to pay you for the lost money? No way! Your little drama is pretty convenient, I must say! But you won't get away with this!" he mockingly tell you.

  "What are you talking about?" puzzled, you ask.

   "Let me tell you something, Miss! I am LEE TAEMIN! Don't make a fool out of me!"

   "I am not-------"

   "Is there any problem sir?" There are two patrol guards running into your direction. You could easily tell because of the uniforms. You could ask for their help.

   "There is-------"

   "This girl is a thief. Arrest her!" LEE TAEMIN commanded.

   "What ---------" But you couldn't finish talking because the guards grab you in both arms and force you to walk. "Let go of me!" you shouted at them.

   " Save it! You shouldn't do that! Tsk! Tsk! Poor you! Now, let's go to the police!"