A picture worth a thousand words

Fanfiction: The sequel

Ryeowook placed Rin behind her, anger filling his eyes as Shindong smiled at them.

“I just need to speak with Rin.” he said, though Ryeowook didn’t move. Rin placed a calming hand on her husband’s shoulder.

“What do you want?” Rin asked, her eyes cold as the doors of the elevator opened and Sungmin appeared.

“Kim Yesung, I understand you know him.” Shindong replied. Sungmin approached Ryeowook, his eyes focused on their visitor.

“Yeah, what about him?” Rin replied dragging Sungmin beside her. She noticed his phone in his hand recording the whole encounter.

“We have to talk. And so do you and I.” he said eyeing Sungmin. Ryeowook made to move at him, but Rin once more stopped him.

“Yesung is busy with the band, and I doubt Heechul will let you near him. As for Sungmin, talk now.” she growled.

“This deals with both of you, and not the shadow you have leashed to your side.” Shindong stated.

“I’ll be fine, go take a break.” Rin ordered, causing Ryeowook to whimper.

“I’ve got her.” Sungmin said making the other finally nod and walk away. Once the three were alone, Rin glared at Shindong.

“Alright, what do you want?” she seethed. Shindong smiled as he took a seat behind the desk.

“Yesung has something of mine, and I want it back. You and Sungmin are in the same boat.” he stated. Sungmin cocked his head confused as Rin glared at him.

“What are you talking about fat man?” Rin asked. Shindong reached into his pocket before placing a picture on the desk. Both Rin and Sungmin looked down before Sungmin began shaking and Rin grabbed the paper for a closer look.

“.” she finally cursed.

“I trust you will find me when you get things settled.” he said before walking away. Sungmin sank to the floor gaining looks from patrons. Rin crumpled the picture in her hand before tossing it against the wall.

“, , .” she cursed before sitting on the desk top.

“Does he even know?” Sungmin asked looking up at her before grabbing the picture she had thrown away.

“I doubt it, but if this is all true, then why did he not say anything when he and you were having that thing?” Rin asked. Sungmin nodded hiding the picture as Ryeowook reentered the room. He looked at the two before Sungmin stood and left the room.

“What was all that about?” he asked. Rin smiled before opening the ipad.

“I have a new direction for our fic to take.” she explained taking a seat on the floor beside her lover.

“So, what did Shindong want?” Ryeowook asked. Rin paused on her actions before glancing up.

“To remind me why I do not want children.” she explained before starting her part of the fanfiction she and Ryeowook had started.

/Rins part\

The next day, Ryeowook and Rin were paying Kyuhyun a visit. The two humans were enjoying a game when Ryeowook located Sungmin in the kitchen.

"Why do you love him?" Ryeowook asked as he stood beside the rabbit. Sungmin smiled as he glanced over.

"Because he makes me smile in this hell." Was the reply.

"Humans and hybrids don't mix. Our destinies are picked for us." Ryeowook snarled, his anger causing flames to his body. Sungmin sighed as he noticed the scorched floor. Siwon would be angry again today.

"Until that day comes, I will be by Kyuhyun's side as best I can." Sungmin replied. Ryeowook clenched his fist, his tail fluffed in annoyance.

"We can't even leave this building, you can't leave this house. What can we do for them, what future can we offer?" He all but yelled.

"Wookie?" Rin called, the two humans drawn by the yelling. Ryeowook instantly felt his temper cool down.

"Again? We can't keep repairing the burnt ground man." Kyuhyun whined knowing his Sungmin would get yelled at for the spot.

"Why are you upset?" Rin asked as she moved forward. Only she could cool him down when his hot temper became to much. Sungmin scratched around his collar before handing the fox a cool treat.

"Don't think about it, right now, you need each other." The rabbit replied before sending them back to their game.

/END\

Ryeowook read over the text and sighed, what the hell was she up too?

“So, my job is to what?” he asked.

“Just get lost and then I will start our ending and new direction.” Rin ordered.

“Got it.” Ryeowook sighed again as he placed the ipad aside so he could work.

“I want to incorporate everyday life into our drama, give it more life. It just seems rather dull right now.” Rin explained.

“Right, and how?” Ryeowook asked. Rin smiled, her eyes sparkling with mirth.

“You will see.” she teased.