Fanfictions End

Fanfiction: The sequel

/Ryeowook’s part\

Kyuhyun sat stunned at his hyung’s words. As Sungmin cried in his arms, Kyuhyun was thinking of the older’s admission. Inside Sungmin, were small hybrids in need of protection, Sungmin needed protection.

“Ryeowook brought you here because of the plantation didn’t he.” Kyuhyun said. Sungmin nodded, still scared to look at the boy his once called his.

“Those people who had you will be looking for you. A pregnant hybrid is a high price. You're children will be worth a pretty penny if they survive as well.” Kyuhyun stated, already going through plans to keep the man he loved safe. Sungmin was silent, he knew the problems he had brought to his younger. Kyuhyun rubbed his hyung’s stomach gently, already he could feel a slight bulge.

“There is a doctor at the plantation who can help you. He helped one hybrid deliver once this year already.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“I believe it will be harder for me seeing as I have no way of birthing them naturally.” Sungmin replied. Kyuhyun shook his head, he would deal with that later.

“Rest my hyung, I will let nothing happen to you. I’m older now, I can protect you better. For now, let’s switch roles.” he told the rabbit. Sungmin released a shaky sigh as he slumped against the younger. Being near Kyuhyun again after so many years, it felt nice.

The day finished, and both Kyuhyun and Rin were whispering to each other as the hybrids watched from afar.

“Was this the right decision?” Sungmin asked. Ryeowook hung his head as his hands clenched and unclenched in his pockets.

“You have to be here for your kids. I’m the one that doesn’t belong with them any longer.” the fox admitted. Rin was right, he had changed. The drug, the way he was treated. He had changed. He saw the truth in the world and he needed to keep Rin away from it.

“You three were impossible to separate. You can’t leave, they won’t let you.” Sungmin smiled.

~

Rin gathered her papers, her eyes focused on the task ignoring Ryeowook watching from the corner.

“So, are you glad they are back?” Kyuhyun asked. Rin huffed and slammed the papers back on the desk.

“We need to return to the plantation. I have rounds to make and I’m sure Henry will be looking for me.” Rin said. Kyuhyun watched her leave before turning to see Ryeowook and Sungmin at the side.

“So, did you two fight already?” Kyuhyun asked. Ryeowook glared before walking away after Rin. Sungmin sighed and rubbed his stomach.

“I’m supposed to be away from stress, yet I was brought to this.” the rabbit hybrid smiled.

/END\

Ryeowook smiled as he finished his part. Rin looked over at the device her husband was offering.

“It will take your mind off things.” he said. Rin nodded as she took the Ipad.

“Who knew labor was so hard.” she said as she began her next chapter.

/Rin’s part\

Rin was silent in the car, despite the three other men in the car, she felt no need to ask about any further updates from them. The normal chatter that should have been was not around as their driver finally stopped in front of the large plantation.

“Here we are, home sweet home.” Kyuhyun announced as Rin started for the home.

“Are you sure it’s okay for us to stay here?” Sungmin asked.

“Of course, Just don’t try and kill anyone and you both should be fine. Everyone here knew you were coming one day or another.” Kyuhyun explained. Ryeowook nodded as he and Sungmin followed the younger into his home. Rin was gone by the time they entered and Kyuhyun seemed worried about something suddenly. Sungmin’s ear appeared on top of his head when Kyuhyun spoke again.

“Where is your tail?” he asked. Sungmin smiled before patting his .

“They took it after I became pregnant. It makes my balance a little off though. That’s why Ryeowook is nearby all the time.” Sungmin explained. Ryeowook allowed his own beast appearance show.

“Kyuhyun, Siwon is on the phone.” Rin called making the men look up the stairs at her. Ryeowook felt a pang in his chest as he noticed a young male at her side. His arm was placed around her shoulder in a loving manner, a one Ryeowook once had with her.

“Tell him I’m busy.” Kyuhyun ordered. Both hybrids noticed the sudden chill the youngers words held.

“Look, I hate his too, but it’s either you talk to him now, or he shows up at the door again. And with those two here, we both know what will happen.” Rin stated as she turned from the banister and left the room. Kyuhyun had a audible sigh before turning to the other two.

“Sorry, it looks as if you may have to have someone else show you to your room.” Kyuhyun smiled before kissing Sungmin’s forehead.

“Zhou Mi, can you please come to the front room and show our newest residents to their room?” Kyuhyun asked after pressing an intercom on the wall.

“Is Rin seeing someone?” Ryeowook asked. Kyuhyun looked over before smiling.

“Dude, since when have I ever interfered with her love life?” he asked before walking from the room and up the stairs. Sungmin turned to Ryeowook and smiled.

“I’m happy Wook. Thank you for bringing us here.” Sungmin said. Ryeowook smiled.

“Somehow, I don’t think everyone here is happy to see me.” the fox replied as a tall gentlemen dressed in a tailored suit appeared with a bow. His features were that of a dog.

“I have been instructed to take you to your room.” Zhou Mi said. Sungmin and Ryeowook nodded as they moved to follow the man. Ascending the stairs, the hybrids examined their new home. The floors were tiled and the banister of the stairs and the second floor balcony were dark hardwood. The furniture was something out of a ‘Gone with the Wind’ movie.

“This is the second floor, most of the hybrids here live on this floor. You and Ryeowook are to sleep on the third floor where Rin and Kyuhyun sleep.” Zhou Mi announced as they passed several doors and climbed yet another set of stairs.

“Does Rin’s boyfriend stay up here too?” Ryeowook asked. Zhou Mi looked over confused.

“Oh, yes, they do sometimes.” the dog said.

~

Kyuhyun dragged a hand over his face as he held the phone to his ear. Siwon was currently yelling at him about the company and as usual Kyuhyun was barely listening. He heard the door click open making him raise a brow.

Rin smiled and sat in front of the large desk of her friends study. She could vaguely hear Siwon’s voice over the speaker. The now older man still in his way of hating hybrids. When Kyuhyun hung up the phone, he looked at Rin.

“He’s trying to buy the farm again.” Kyuhyun sighed. Rin stood and moved around to hug her friend.

“Sungmin is back, just forget about Siwon for now and enjoy having your lost love back.” she said. Kyuhyun patted her hand and stood as well.

“Ryeowook is back as well. Are you not happy about that?” Kyuhyun asked. Rin looked down as she tried to gather her thoughts.

“I thought I was.” she whispered as Kyuhyun walked past her towards the door. Siwon was waiting for them.

/END\

Ryeowook could only read and reread what was written as he ignored as best he could the pained screams inside the hospital room. Sungmin and the others were trying to keep him calm as his wife gave birth to their first born.

“She is strong you know.” Sungmin said as everything was silent except for the loud wailing of a baby.

“So’s our son.” Ryeowook smiled.

“What are you going to name him?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Rin made me godfather so I got to pick the name.” Heechul declared as he stood near the door.

“So what is it?” Leeteuk and Donghae asked. Heechul smiled as Ryeowook eyed the door.

“Taemin.” he heard Heechul declare to the room.