Shut down of the enemy

Fanfiction: The sequel

Sungmin regretted everything as he and Kyuhyun sat locked in a room. No phone, no means of escape. They were trapped in Shindong’s web.

“I couldn’t let you be by yourself.” Kyuhyun whispered. Sungmin smiled as he kissed Kyuhyun’s lips.

“I wouldn’t have been.” Sungmin told him as they heard noises outside the room.

“It must be the other workers.” Sungmin explained as Kyuhyun hid at his side.

“I don’t like those sounds.” Kyuhyun replied. No doubt remembering when he was still Yesung’s toy.

“At least Yesung didn’t make you share.” Sungmin told him. Kyuhyun looked over in horror at the news. Just how much pain had Shindong dealt to his love? A shrill scream erupted outside the door causing Kyuhyun to panic as Sungmin reached out to him.

“They won’t touch you, I made sure you were safe.” Sungmin said. The doorknob rattled as Sungmin pushed Kyuhyun behind him as he stood.

“Go hide in the closet.” Sungmin ordered in an urgent whisper. Kyuhyun hesitated for a moment before obeying. Sungmin forced a fake smile as the door opened and Yesung appeared. Shutting the door, Yesung walked forward, taking Sungmin’s face in his hand.

“You should be lucky, you are the first aside from Kyuhyun to see me. Usually, my wear a mask.” Yesung explained. Sungmin widened his eyes slightly at the mention of a mask. Yesung smiled as he pushed away the bathrobe that hid Sungmin’s body.

“Still beautiful.” he whispered as he placed the other on the bed. As he undressed, Sungmin turned his eyes to the closet. He knew Kyuhyun could see him, hear him. What did he think about seeing him and his old lover? Yesung grabbed Sungmin’s chin, forcing him to look at his eyes.

“Eyes on me love.” Yesung ordered as he spread kisses on Sungmin’s bare skin.

In the closet, Kyuhyun found he could not take his eyes from the scene before him. His ex lover and his current lover were currently having in bed. He wanted to rush out and stop them, to protect Sungmin. But, that couldn’t happen. He was too scared. Commotion was heard outside the door again, but no one in the room cared. What was happening on the bed held all their attention.

~

Ryeowook stood beside his wife, somewhat confused to her many connections she had in law enforcement. The raid on Shindong’s house had been easily made. Now, Rin was itching to rush past the head of police; which somehow was an ex boyfriend of hers, and find Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

“Kevin, I’m getting real angry here.” Rin called as the chief turned to her. Ryeowook heard Kevin sigh, saw his body sink under the invisible weight everyone had when Rin was around.

“You my friend, are insane.” Kevin said as he placed a hand on Ryeowook’s shoulder. Ryeowook smiled as he reminded the man she was also pregnant.

“Rin?” it was Sungmin’s voice, her head turned to the sound. Kyuhyun and Sungmin were wrapped in blankets and being led to the ambulance. She dashed forward as Ryeowook eyed the other workers Shindong had be led out the same way.

“Boys, oh my boys are you alright?” Rin asked as she hugged Sungmin. The EMA’s wisely stood to the side as the boys tried to comfort Rin.

“Do I need to kill someone?” she asked seriously as Kevin walked forward.

“No, everything is fine.” Sungmin promised.

“Hyung, you are hurt.” Kyuhyun whispered.

“He isn’t hurt, once he is cleared take him home with you. They will keep me overnight. I’ve been down this road before.” Sungmin said. Rin and Ryeowook nodded as Kyuhyun tried to argue.

“Shindong and his men have been taken to custody. Thanks again Rin for helping us catch him.” Kevin smiled as he offered his hand. Rin shook it with a look of pride in her face.

“As long as my family isn’t hurt, I’m cool.” Rin smiled. That night, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were playing cards as Sungmin slept in the bedroom recovering from wounds he sustained earlier. Rin smiled as she opened her laptop to add another chapter to hers and Ryeowook’s story, her last one until after the birth of their son.

“Rin, can you get me a beer?” Ryeowook asked.

“No.” she replied as she began typing.

/Rin’s part\

Rin glared at Ryeowook, her heart broken, yet she was happy. So many years had passed since he and Sungmin had just left them.

“I hate you.” she admitted, her voice a whisper. Ryeowook had once again concealed his beast form as he stood across from her.

“You have every right to be.” he told her.

“You just left. There was no note, no reason why. Yeah Sungmin was just sold by Siwon, but what about you? Yesung told us nothing aside from it being your choice. Why did you leave me?” Rin asked, her voice breaking. Ryeowook said nothing. He wanted to move forward and hold her, wipe away the tears falling down her cheeks.

“Why did you leave me?” she finally whispered, her voice no longer able to go any higher. Ryeowook petted her hair, his natural warmth keeping the comfortable from the cool room.

“I thought of you everyday. I craved you my whole life. Natural instinct told me to protect you. But, I’m a hybrid. Even if we were together, any children we had, any life we would try to hold onto, would shatter. You have seen how hybrids are treated in this world. I don’t want to bring a child into this hell. I don’t want to cause you to hurt anymore than I have already.” Ryeowook explained.

“Then why return?” Rin asked. “Why come back to me if you wanted distance? Is this not hurting me now? Can you not see my pain now?” she asked. Ryeowook was silent as Rin pulled away from him.

“You came back looking normal, you look like I remember you. But, I don’t recognize you at all Kim Ryeowook.” Rin hissed before walking away. Ryeowook hung his head, this was what he had wanted before, yet now, it stung and he hated it.

/END\