The talk

Fanfiction: The sequel

Kyuhyun smiled as he held Sungmin’s hand. The ride to Yesung’s place was silent, both having their own thoughts. By the time they arrived at the home, Sungmin was noticing Kyuhyun’s silent growing fear.

“Are you alright?” Sungmin asked. Kyuhyun nodded as he motioned for his lover to head towards the door. Yesung was waiting for them at the door, ushering them into the living room to sit down. Sungmin looked around curiously as Kyuhyun slumped beside him having been here several times before when he was dating Yesung.

“So, how is your original story coming?” Sungmin asked. Kyuhyun looked over with a smile before they heard footsteps coming towards them. Looking up to the sound, Sungmin jumped up as Kyuhyun glared at Shindong.

“Why are you here?” Kyuhyun asked. Sungmin was looking between Shindong and Yesung. Yesung sat down, his eyes focused on Kyuhyun.

“I have a job proposal for the both of you.” Shindong smiled.

“Not interested.” Kyuhyun responded immediately. Sungmin narrowed his eyes at Shindong as the bigger man smiled his usual twisted grin.

“What are you up too?” Sungmin asked.

“Shindong, why don't we talk with our exes separately?” Yesung suggested.

“That's a great idea Yesung.” Shindong exclaimed.

“No way will I leave Sungmin hyung with you.” Kyuhyun snarled. Yesung placed a hand on the young man's shoulder and smiled.

“Come on, Sungmin’s is a big boy. He can handle himself.” The singer said. Kyuhyun looked over at Sungmin, the elder offering a small smile of encouragement.

“Go Kyu, I'll be fine.” Sungmin told him. Yesung smiled, easily pulling Kyuhyun from the room and away from Sungmin.

“Alright Shindong, what do you have planned this time?” Sungmin asked a he crossed his arms.

“ Haven,” the man answered making Sungmin pale.

“Ah, you remember it.” Shindong smiled.

“I was an unwilling participant. I'm not returning, and neither is Kyuhyun.” Sungmin growled as he made his way towards the exit.

“What if I told you, you had no choice.” Shindong asked. Sungmin paused, his body sagging under an invisible weight.

“What do you mean?” He asked. Shindong walked forward, offering Sungmin a folded paper. Upon opening it, he realized it was two papers. One being Kyuhyun’s paper telling of how Shindong now owned him, the other, was Rin.

“You can join and protect your boyfriend, or I can go get the girl.” He offered. Sungmin held the papers to his chest as he spotted Kyuhyun on his knees in the next room looking defeated.

“I'll do it, just don't go near Rin, and don't hurt Kyuhyun.” Sungmin said feeling Shindong's hand land in a bruising grip on his shoulder.

~

“Ryeowook, what are you doing?” Rin asked as she approached his desk. He was currently peeking over the railing edge at the people below.

“Kangin and Leeteuk hyung's are talking.” He replied, never taking his eyes off the whispering couple.

“Hun, people talk, we are talking. It is normal.” Rin stated.

“They never talk in the open though.” Ryeowook whispered as Rin shook her head and took care of some of his customers.

“Maybe something happened?” Ryeowook suggested. Rin glanced over in time to see Zhou Mi and Henry talking on the phone.

“Have you seen Sungmin today?” She asked. Ryeowook was silent causing Rin to raise a brow.

“What did he tell you?” She ordered.

“I can't tell you.” Ryeowook whimpered. Rin glared, before smiling and leaning over the edge.

“Henry get up here now!” She ordered. Ryeowook raised a brow, before he returned to watching kangteuk.

“My spy inside will know.” She smiled as the elevator doors opened.

“First you kiss him, now you use him. Are you sure you are not dating him?” Ryeowook asked. Rin glared as Henry walked up.

“What are those two talking about?” She asked. Henry smiled before taking a seat on the desk top.

“ haven.” He replied. Rin narrowed her eyes.

“Why?” Rin asked. Henry seemed bored as he examined his nails.

“Shindong owns them, Sungmin called in sick for the next few days and Kyuhyun called Kangin with the same excuse.” The boy explained. Rin sighed as she called for Ryeowook.

“Throw him over the edge.” She commanded before leaving the floor.

“Are you really going to throw me over?” Henry asked. Ryeowook shook his head.

“Too many witnesses.” He replied.  

Rin was now downstairs, her cell phone to her ear as she called Sungmin’s cell. When no one answered, she cursed.

“Ryeowook, Iet’s go.” she called, knowing he could hear her. Waiting a moment, Ryeowook appeared beside her.

“Where too?” he asked.