Spy

Fanfiction: The sequel

Rin smiled as she put away her books. She was oblivious to the people around her as her earphones blared in her ears, more than likely breaking the no noise rule. Henry entered the floor, his eyes focused on her figure. It had been four months since she had announced being pregnant, and she was nearing her fifth month.

Coming up behind her, Henry placed his hands over her eyes making her squeal and jump in the air. Turning sharply, she glared at her ex and now co worker.

“You have two seconds to explain yourself before I kill you and blame pregnancy hormones.” she growled. Henry smiled before glancing around.

“Ever hear of the haven?” he asked her. Rin glared before nodding her head. Sungmin had once been an unwilling part of it.

“It’s belong’s to Shindong.” she replied, her earphones now resting on her shoulders blaring the rock music. Henry smiled.

“Yes, and guess who just became a part of that oh so small a circle.” he told her.

“I would not boast about being part of that Henry. In fact, I would walk away before I murder you. And by no means do you mention that name to Sungmin.” she ordered before ushering the male from her floor.

“But you don’t know the best part.” Henry wailed, forcing himself back in. Rin growled as she crossed her arms. Clearly, he was not leaving.

“Yesung hyung has been making rounds again.” he whispered. Rin perked up at the name.

“Again? You mean he was part of those men once before?” she asked.

“Yeah, he was buying the goods back when it was still just Sungmin hyung according to what I overheard he and Shindong saying the other day. Currently he’s been with Kibum and Zhou Mi. Word is, he is thinking of getting Kyuhyun and Sungmin back in the game.” Henry continued. Rin narrowed her eyes. “Of course, I thought Kyu was just Yesung’s personal .” Henry commented. Rin listened in, an idea forming in her head.

“Henry, why not do me a favor?” she asked, her body pressing against the older. She vaguely heard the elevator doors open.

“What?” he asked.

“Be my spy.” she ordered as Ryeowook appeared at her side. Henry made to speak when Rin stopped him.

“Update me daily, and tell no one.” she ordered as he left the floor. Ryeowook looked at her with curiosity as she reclaimed her seat.

“What was that about?” he asked. Rin closed her eyes before holding her stomach.

“Shindong is trying to get Sungmin and Kyuhyun back in his pocket.” she announced. Ryeowook blinked before sitting on the desk and caressing her face.

“Kyuhyun will protect Sungmin, I promise.” Ryeowook told her. Rin smiled as she handed Ryeowook her Ipad.

“Your turn love.” she whispered before stealing a kiss from his lips.

/Ryeowook’s part\

They stood before them, the ones they had been searching for all these years. Nothing about them had changed aside from the fact, that their animal parts had been missing just moments before.

“Minnie hyung.” Kyuhyun whispered, his knees weak as the older hybrid moved to hold him up as he cried. Rin sank into Ryeowook’s warm hold as she cried and screamed his name repeatedly. Once they had calmed down, they sat down and allowed the two hybrids to explain their sudden appearance.  

“The experiment turned out to be a success. Sungmin hyung had a reaction to the drug, but my blood eventually got him through it.” Ryeowook announced. Rin smiled at the tale. Her Wookie had not been harmed.

“We were told you were both sold.” Kyuhyun said. Sungmin looked down, he had been somewhat quiet the whole time. Ryeowook hugged Rin tighter, his eyes dark.

“We were sold. After the experiment proved disastrous a final time, hyung and I were given away to separate companies. I was given away to a business near the north while Sungmin went south. Niether of us knew if the other was still alive for years. After a few months in our new homes, well for me anyway, I awoke one morning without my beast features. It was then I realized the drug had worked. I used my hidden tail and ears as a way to escape the hell I had been sold to.” Ryeowook explained.

“The same went for me, except I couldn’t escape as easily.” Sungmin explained.

“Siwon found a nasty bunch to sell Sungmin hyung to. It took everything to get him free.” Ryeowook whispered. Rin narrowed her eyes.

“There is something you are not telling us.” she accused. Both Ryeowook and Sungmin exchanged looks before the fox nodded for Sungmin to speak.

“I was experimented on farther after being sold again.” Sungmin admitted as he heard Rin and Ryeowook leave the room.

How so?” Kyuhyun asked, his full attention on his precious hyung.

“I’m pregnant.” Sungmin announced, shame filling his voice as he broke down in tears in Kyuhyun’s arms.

/END\

Ryeowook tapped his fingers against the desk as he read over everything he had just wrote. He and Rin had planned out the chapter together allowing him to write it in only minutes.

“So, you did what to me?” Sungmin asked causing a very unmanly scream to leave Ryeowook’s lips.

“Hyung, why are you here?” Ryeowook asked as the few patrons on his floor returned to their own business. Sungmin shrugged as he pointed over the side. Ryeowook looked down, surprised to see Zhou Mi working at the desk Sungmin usually manned.

“I got a call from Kyuhyun saying Yesung wanted to talk with us.” Sungmin explained.

“And you want me to not tell Rin.” Ryeowook concluded. Sungmin smiled and nodded his head.

“She’s overprotective sometimes and well, I just want to escape her sometimes.” Sungmin said. Ryeowook sighed, he knew her and Sungmin’s relation.

“She’s just looking out for you like you did her when you were younger.” Ryeowook replied. Sungmin nodded again before spotting Kyuhyun enter the building.

“I have to go, keep my secret Wook.” Sungmin ordered before leaving to meet his love.