Another chapter

Fanfiction: The sequel

Sungmin rapped his fingers against the table as Siwon and Henry talked silently in the corner. Kyuhyun was busy with the eunhae couple, leaving the librarian to do his own recon. The heavy sigh he had, seemed to echo throughout the room. Ryeowook had stormed out of the building thirty minutes ago. Standing up, Sungmin moved to get to the elevator, telling Henry to take over his shift. When he arrived at Rin’s floor, she looked as if she were sleeping. Quietly, he approached her and tapped her shoulder. Rin turned her head, eyes red from crying. Sungmin’s heart broke as he rolled a small stool over and pulled her into a tight hug.

“It’s going to be ok.” he whispered, knowing about the marital issue they were having. Rin held him tightly, before taking her own sigh.

“Can I stay with you tonight?” she asked. Sungmin nodded as he rubbed her back and kissed the top of her head.

~
Ryeowook hated fighting with her, hated seeing her upset and being the reason. It was times like this that he wished he had more friends and was not socially illiterate.

“So she has a past, what’s the big idea?” Hangeng asked. Ryeowook sighed as he looked at his coffee.

“You are dating Heechul, of course you don’t think it’s that bad.” he stated. Hangeng glared at him before taking another sip of his drink.

“Do you think she may have started something in the fanfiction? Yesung said he and Kyuhyun used to do that when they first began dating after Shindong left him again.” Hangeng suggested. Ryeowook nodded his head, of course they had and she and Sungmin were almost one so it was possible.

“Thanks Hangeng,” Ryeowook replied as the elder stood and placed his glass in the sink.

“I’m leaving, she and you need a break, don’t worry about it.” Hangeng told him before leaving the home. Ryeowook leaned back and closed his eyes, her past, his past, it was all so much drama. Looking at his ipad, he debating writing, but the feel just wasn’t there. Sending a quick text to Rin, he would let her write. She would write just because it helped her relax, unlike him. was how he relaxed. Looking at his wall clock, he sighed. He needed a drink if he was going to do what he was about to do.

~

Rin glanced at her phone and rolled her eyes. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to hear from him, it was just that she was confused. Right now her past was haunting her and she didn’t want Ryeowook involved. This was also why she didn’t want a child right now.

“So, if you are moving in there are a few rules. One, no killing, two no murdering, and three, no having with Sungmin or making out. That last one can be spaced out to five.” Kyuhyun said as he placed a drink beside her. Across the table she sat at, Sungmin was typing away at his own fanfic.

“I have to talk with them.” she finally announced.

“Talk to Ryeowook first.” Sungmin ordered. Rin glared at him, speaking before she thought.

“Like you listened to me when Shindong came.” it was out, and the silence was deafening.

“Sorry,” she whispered. Sungmin stood from his spot and walked over to her. For a moment, she thought he would hit her, but instead, he grabbed her shoulders.

“Talk to him, I mean it.” Sungmin ordered before returning to his seat. Rin was about to reply, when Heechul entered the kitchen making the occupants jump.

“Yesung let me in.” he replied as Yesung entered as well.

“Hey hyung’s.” Kyuhyun greeted.

“Henry is taken care of.” Yesung said making Sungmin look at her.

“I will deal with my past before talking to him.” she announced before leaving the room with her things. Once she was gone, Heechul sat down and motioned for the others to lean in.

“Siwon and Henry are going to leave her alone, but I heard talk from Hangeng that Wook is now depressed and debating his own past.” Heechul explained.

“What past does he have?” Kyuhyun asked.

“He was a male stripper and hooker before they dated.” Sungmin replied casually. Yesung and Kyuhyun blinked confused. Sungmin smiled as Heechul laughed.

“No wonder she fell for him. Does she have a thing for gay men and men with odd es?” Heechul asked.

“She has a past.” Sungmin replied.

“We can tell.” Kyuhyun chuckled. Sungmin glared before leaning back on his chair and closing his eyes.

“It started with Siwon, then after a few months, it became Henry who cheated on her with Zhou Mi, and then it was Ryeowook. So not much of a past but a past none the less.” Sungmin explained.

“She sounds fun.” Heechul argued.

“She had it rough after her parents died. Plus when I left the orphanage and got involved with Shindong, Rin had her own downward slope of guys.” Sungmin replied.

~

/Rin’s Part\

Months after the death of Hyukjae, Ryeowook was sitting between Rin and Kyuhyun as usual. He had been walking on eggshells, fearful that he may die at any moment. Such an agonising death. Would he be alone when it happened? No way could he let Rin see it. It alone would kill her, or at least mess her up. What was worse, the government was looking for another test subject. He was one method, but they still wanted another route. Multiple routes seemed like something the military favored.

When lunch arrived, Ryeowook was on needles, the fire inside him burning to release. It took everything to keep calm, even Rin’s presence did nothing to cool him, instead it made him flare up with protectiveness. A dire thing for the person walking up to them now. Henry Lau, the school big shot and Ryeowook’s newest enemy. A growl managed to escape causing Rin to giggle and Kyuhyun to give a warning look.

“Look what I found, you three seem happy.” Henry smirked as he locked eyes with Rin.

“Go away.” Kyuhyun ordered. His eyes flashing as Rin laid a hand on Ryeowook’s shoulder. The action did the opposite of what they wanted. Henry motioned for his goons to move forward, the moment one of them tore him from Rin and Henry took her, he felt himself loose control.

Fire erupted from him as his ears and tail emerged as his clothes melted off him and his features changed to the demon he was inside. He could only vaguely hear his friends calling his name, and then all human conscious left him, and he took a back seat to the mayhem his other half was now causing.

/END\

Rin felt this chapter reflected her inner turmoil. Ryeowook’s beast seemed to be a reminder of how out of whack her head and her past were to others and herself.

“Damnit Wook, I love you.” Rin hissed before sending her side back to the man she loved.