Past Unseen

Fanfiction: The sequel

Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun, who was busy writing, when he pulled the picture from his pocket.

“Kyu, who were your parents?” Sungmin asked. Kyuhyun looked up from his laptop confused before smiling.

“You’ve met them hyung, nice old couple remember?” Kyuhyun replied. Sungmin narrowed his eyes before tossing the photo at the younger’s lap. A silence covered them as they stared at the child in the photo together.

“He look’s familiar.” Sungmin told him. Kyuhyun was silent, his past consisted of Yesung and his parent’s, never had he remembered this picture. Yet, this photo contained both he and Yesung happy together as mere children in front of a home he didn’t remember.

“Shindong gave it to me today.” Sungmin explained. At this news, Kyuhyun’s face hardened.

“Why is he back?” he seethed. Sungmin said nothing, Kyuhyun would find out soon. Standing up, Sungmin left for the kitchen, he needed a drink.

~
Rin glared at Yesung, behind him, Heechul and the rest of his band stood watching in case. Beside her, Ryeowook stood waiting.

“Kyuhyun and I never met Shindong before you and Sungmin got involved with us.” Yesung said.

“Bull .” Rin hissed. Heechul stepped forward causing Ryeowook to come forward as well, warning look in his eye.

“Stop bothering my group girl. We cut ties with Shindong long ago.” Heechul ordered. Ryeowook stepped between Heechul and Rin.

“Careful, the only reason I am here is because Shindong mentioned Yesung.” Rin stated. She and Heechul glared before he tossed back his hair and turned sharply.

“Get out before I force you.” Heechul snarled.

“You wouldn’t do anything to me or Wook. To afraid you would break a nail.” Rin growled, holding her position. Heechul turned slowly before narrowing his eyes.

“Cheeky little . No wonder we dated for such little time.” he grinned before motioning for Hangeng. “Show her and her lover out.” he ordered as the man walked forward.

“Wookie, I’m not leaving without Yesung. Try not to die.” she ordered as Ryeowook cracked his knuckles and moved forward.

“Yeah I know.” he replied bored. Both Heechul and Ryeowook faced off, their eyes locked and meaning business.

“Enough, Hee, just hand over Yesung. It’s their business anyway.” Hangeng ordered. Heechul looked as if he wanted to protest when Yesung moved to stand beside Rin. Her cocky smile had Heechul fuming as she led the older man away. Once they were outside the room, Ryeowook smiled and followed.

“I hate her.” the diva snarled.

~

Yesung examined the photo before handing it back to Rin.

“He was a friend of ours. Infact, we are still friends.” Yesung replied. Rin blinked surprised.

“Even after what he did to Sungmin, to Kyuhyun?” Ryeowook asked. Yesung sighed, adjusting his necktie, he claimed a seat on the sofa against the far wall.

“I’m gay, Shindong let me use Sungmin to release a lot of ual stress before Kyuhyun and I became a hot item.” Yesung started. Rin clenched her fists, anger flaring in her eyes as Ryeowook grabbed her shoulder.

“You Minnie?” She growled.

“I wasn’t stupid about it, and I stopped after me and Kyu began working things out to a more ual level. Sungmin never knew my name or what I actually looked like. I always made Shindong make Sungmin wear a blindfold before I entered, and I never spoke. So it’s not like I’m that much of a threat to him now.” Yesung replied before yelping as Rin launched herself at him and proceeded to beat him. Ryeowook watched from the side, careful to make sure his wife was safe. When Rin began to tire, she moved off the now bleeding man and smiled at her husband.

“Sadly, statutes of limitations has ended and we also have no evidence of him in the act, so I can only nearly kill him for now.” she replied.

“Shindong and I have a meeting later, please do not interfere.” Yesung said as he turned to leave the room. Rin and Ryeowook exchanged looks before Rin hung her head.

“What do we do now?” Ryeowook asked.

“Nothing, it’s not wise, but we can’t tell either Sungmin or Kyuhyun what we know yet.” Rin announced. Ryeowook sighed as he led Rin out of the building. They needed to get a first aid kit for Rin’s knuckles.

“So, someone is going to prison soon.” Rin smiled.

“As much as you don’t fear it, please stay out of prison because I fear it.” Ryeowook told her. Rin smiled before kissing her husband’s cheek. He was scared, she could easily tell.

“Let’s go home. I can’t do anything now.” she told him, leading him from the streets and towards home.