Return of the bad guy

Fanfiction: The sequel

Rin and Ryeowook stood face to face, the tension brutal to the room. Sungmin watched as Ryeowook tried to talk with the woman.

“Rin listen to me, please.” Ryeowook begged.

“I am, but what you say is rubbish.” she replied. Ryeowook sighed, no one watching knew what had set the couple off, but from what had been going on, some could guess.

“I tell you the last part of the fic sounded like I was dying!” Ryeowook snapped causing a pause.

“It was supposed to induce a feeling of loss.” Rin stated.

“I always die!” Ryeowook wailed.

“You are helping write this, you can’t die .” Rin growled.

“Don’t call me a .” Ryeowook retaliated. Rin rolled her eyes as she glared at the onlookers.

“What, you ain’t never seen a lover’s spat before?” Rin asked as she entered the elevator quickly followed by Ryeowook.

“Are they back together?” Siwon asked Leeteuk. The two turned to Sungmin who was just smiling.

~

“So, I was a hooker.” Ryeowook announced. Rin looked over before leaning into his side.

“I was a .” she replied.

“I heard. Sungmin called me last night, told me to talk with you.” Ryeowook said.

“Bastard.” she cursed earning a laugh from her husband. Ryeowook glanced over before placing a hand over her stomach.

“I can wait a little longer.” he whispered. Rin grabbed his hand and closed her eyes.

“I don’t want to have a child if I’m not sure I won’t stray from you.” she admitted. The doors opened as both Ryeowook and Rin entered the second floor.

“Do you think you would stray? I mean Henry and Siwon don’t look that tough, and Henry may work a , but I doubt either of them would go full foursome .” Ryeowook said with a smile.

“Henry is the one who made me like the idea for a foursome .” Rin admitted. Ryeowook looked at her with a straight face before smiling.

“Well , how do I marry him?” he teased. Rin smiled as well, this was why she loved this man. He tried to understand her and go along with her strange jokes. Taking a seat behind his desk, Rin put her feet upon the mahogany desk top.

“Well, Henry is taking over my shift.” she replied. Dealing with her exes, meant making their lives hell.

“You are in my spot.” Ryeowook replied pulling up a rolling chair and sitting down. Rin stuck out her tongue before closing her eyes.

“Sungmin left, my family was dead. I felt alone and I craved love no matter what the form. First, it was with Henry, then he cheated on me so I left him for Siwon. We worked out for a bit until I left him for Shindong and well you know how he is.” Rin explained.

“I forgot you dated Shindong.” Ryeowook replied as he eyed the few patrons searching for books.

“Yeah, then he went to Sungmin and we had that whole debacle.” she said.

“Are you the one he cheated on Min with?” Ryeowook asked.

“Hell no.” she deadpanned. The two continued to look at each other before Rin smiled.

“So, wanna have ?” she asked as Ryeowook jumped from his chair and grabbed her for the spare closet.

~

Sungmin went to take a bite of his snack, when Leeteuk walked over to his desk.

“Have you seen Ryeowook or Rin anywhere?” he asked. Sungmin was about to reply, when Rin’s voice echoed over the walls.

“Min, you caught the spare closet on fire again.” she called making Sungmin grin at their boss.

“Ryeowook is putting that out.” he commented, remembering the last time the couple had managed to spark a flame of many kinds in the closet. Leeteuk ran his hands over his face before turning and heading to the elevator.

“Welp, they are dead.” Sungmin replied returning to his snack and looking at the laptop by his side. A dark shadow entered the room making Sungmin pause, his eyes darting to the shadowed figure.

“Shindong.” he whispered, surprised to see the man he spent his life avoiding.

“I need to speak with Rin.” he ordered only for Henry and Siwon to enter and the man away. In a rush, Sungmin raced a text to both Rin and Ryeowook’s phone. They needed to know what was on it’s way.

/Ryeowook’s part\

Ryeowook entered the home with ears flat to his head and tail between his legs in complete submission. Yesung had been silent since leaving the school. The elder had the power to do anything as punishment, but Ryeowook's biggest fear was being taken from Rin.

"You lost control of your anger." Yesung finally spoke. The fox could only nod his head.

"A fight, I can handle a schoolyard fight, but you used your powers, showed the animal you are. Ryeowook you are a crucial part of the experiment and because of some girl you may have just ruined sixteen years of work!" Yesung yelled. Ryeowook couldn't form the saliva in his mouth to correct the elder that it had been eighteen years.

"Well, what do you say?" Yesung asked finally forcing the younger to speak.

"I'm sorry," Ryeowook whispered not knowing what else to say. He was happy yet sad. Yes he had protected his friends, his Rin. But, in doing that, he had disappointed Yesung. The master had been kind to him, allowing him to do things other hybrids were banned from.

"Sorry is not a strong enough word though. Unfortunately, I don't know another word to apologise with." The fox continued. Yesung sighed before running a hand through his messy black hair.

"You are banned from leaving this building from now on, you and she, are banned from seeing each other for a week." Yesung ordered as he left for his room.

The first day of his punishment had been easy. Yesung had informed both Siwon and Rins grandfather of his ban, leaving the two men to inform the human teens to stay away. By day three, Yesung had informed him of Rin sleeping outside the door. Ryeowook always made sure she had food waiting since. Day four, and Sungmin was allowed to come and keep him company. Day five, and he was told Kyuhyun and Rin were fighting again. Finally day seven came, and he woke to Yesung carrying a sleeping Rin to his bed.

"She apparently spent the night outside the door again. Keep her safe." The elder ordered. Ryeowook pushed back a stray hair. He had gone the whole day dreaming of her and remembering why they were apart. Now she was here as if she never left.

"I need to take a shower." Ryeowook whispered as if she could hear. As he gathered his things and entered the bathroom, he berated himself for sleeping all day. He started the water and stripped before stepping in. Rin deserved better than him. Just a week apart and she had gone from happy go lucky to near death and sleeping in the cold. He couldn't let her continue like this. He was bad for her, and she was bad for him.

He growled as he shut off the water, the handle melting partially from his touch. He was dirty, and she deserved better. Stepping from the water, Ryeowook grabbed a towel unaware of his body heat evaporating the water.

"I deserve my punishment." He whispered, eyeing his reflection as he grabbed the collar from the sink top.  Placing it around his neck, memories of the gift came to mind.

"I'm sorry," his master whispered as he entered the bathroom. Ryeowook shook his head, ears flat.

"I did wrong, it is right for a master to punish his hybrid." The fox replied. Yesung frown increased.

"She has your mind and heart?" He asked.

"Yes, but I am bound to you." Ryeowook bowed as he walked past his master and entered the room where she lay sleeping on his bed. One week apart, and already she was like this.

"Rin, I'm sorry." He whispered, this would be their last night together.

/END\

Ryeowook looked over at Rin as she read beside him. At least they were past the heartbreak of their characters on paper.

“I love you.” Ryeowook said.

“I’m killing you off next chapter.” she replied. Ryeowook smiled, before hearing the elevator ding. The two looked up just as their phones went off with a text.