Girls Night

Fanfiction: The sequel

Rin looked at her notes and cursed as she once more looked at the clock. Ryeowook was late coming home. Her phone vibrated again with yet another message from Siwon. Peer pressure was never her friend as she opened the message and began to reply.

To Shisus: Hey Siwon

From Shisus: Henry said you kissed him today

Rin banged her head on the table. Great, Henry was telling everyone. She was sure Eunhae had been threatened, but Henry could never keep his mouth shut.

To Shisus: He started it

From Shisus: And you couldn’t stop? Rin you are married! God frowns on this type of behavior.

Siwon chastises were what drove them apart, and for him to be scolding her now just drove her nuts. Rin debated tossing the phone away, but once again she decided to ignore her conscious.

To Shisus: Shut up

Great comeback. A new message came through, but much to quick for it to be the righteous pain in the ex. Looking at the ID, she cursed. Henry, pain in the ex number two.

To Henry: Stop telling people you kissed me

To Rin: No, you did kiss me. I’m not going to lie.

To Henry: You are my least favorite gay

She frowned, where was Sungmin when she needed help? Oh yeah, with Kyuhyun getting his filled. She repeated the head bang on the table.

To Rin: God has a way of dealing with cheaters

That was the end for Siwon. Rin deleted the messages only for Henry to reply to her.

To Rin: You know Mi and I would welcome you in our bed.

Rin deleted the text and turned off her phone. She needed alcohol and Sungmin, now.

Rushing to her bedroom, she grabbed her house keys and left for a taxi. When she arrived at Sungmin’s home, she braced herself for a lecture and maybe a full frontal of a Kyuhyun, she had seen Sungmin enough times to not care.

“Rin?” Sungmin was looking dumbfounded as he spotted his friend at his door so late at night. Well, ten at night.

“I kissed Henry.” she whispered. Sungmin pulled her inside and sat her on the couch.

“Alcohol?” he asked as she nodded her head. As Sungmin gathered the drinks, Rin filled him in on everything she was worried about. When he sat down, she drank her drink in one shot and poured another from the glass Sungmin had provided.

“I have a feeling Ryeowook knows something. But, I will deal with Henry. Why don’t you just write out your problems in the fanfic you and he are doing together?” Sungmin suggested.

“Sungmin my past is haunting me!” Rin screamed as she down yet another drink. Sungmin shook his head. Ryeowook was completely unaware of her little past.

“Well, we did call you a .” Sungmin replied gently. Rin glared at him before downing her fourth drink.

“I didn’t cheat on anyone though. Everyone of you guys were your own story.” she stated, her voice already slurring from the drinks.

“Did you have with all of us?” Sungmin asked curiously. A sly smile appeared on the girls blushing face.

“A for all of you.” she slurred, clearly drunk. Sungmin sighed, of course she couldn’t hold her liquor.

“But, you were a for me. A man knows.” Sungmin said.

“Yeah, but I lied about my age with you.” she giggled taking another drink. Sungmin wanted to take away her alcohol, but Kyuhyun was rubbing off on him.

“.” it was rare he cussed. Rin frowned suddenly, he now empty drink hitting the table with slight force.

“I’m  horrible person.” she admitted. Sungmin sighed as he patted her shoulder.

“Yeah, you are. But, he loves you. Despite the attempts at his life you occasionally try.” he told his friend. Rin pulled her knees to her chest and cried. Sungmin held her, it was rare for her to show tears, she had forced herself to be stone. Her emotions capped and hidden inside. Her family’s death, having caused her this shell. His phone vibrated, Kyuhyun’s name highlighted when he looked down. A quick text confirmed Rin would have a stress free night.

“Go to sleep Rinny, I’ll make sure you are safe.” Sungmin whispered, his hold tight against her.

~

Ryeowook laid on his bed, Kyuhyun had told him Rin was having a girls night with Sungmin, now the writer was sleeping on his couch. Now she was staying away from him. Was he something she needed to avoid? Was he a monster? Eyeing his Ipad, he humored himself. Their story was so much like the one they were collaborating on.

“What is wrong Rin?” Ryeowook whispered as he opened his Ipad and began writing.

/Ryeowook’s part\

Chapter three hybrid ~love

Sungmin rested on the bed, the medicine Yesung had given him sat beside him. He would need to change his bandage soon, red tinting the white bands. Siwon would be angry again when he came.

"Hyung, I'm home." Kyuhyun's voice called as he entered the room. Kyuhyun entered the small room they shared and frowned as he spotted his hyung. Memories of the morning overtook him, the horror he felt.

/

"You brat, I'll kill you just like you killed your mother!" Siwon had yelled as he grabbed a knife from the table. Kyuhyun was frozen to the wall as Siwon advanced on him. He had only wanted Siwon to stop yelling at Sungmin.

"Please, Siwon hyung don't hurt him." Sungmin pleaded. Siwon pushed the rabbit hybrid aside before pressing the blade to Kyuhyun's neck. It happened fast, no one expected it. The wind picked up inside the home, it cut like blades into Siwon's clothes making the man turn to the rabbit. Sungmin's ears twitched as his fists clenched from the pain his collar inflicted.

"You dare attack your master?" Siwon asked turning to the rabbit, the knife still clenched in his hand. Kyuhyun watched with wide scared eyes as Siwon raised the blade.

/

"I'm sorry." Kyuhyun whispered as he aided his injured rabbit to the bathroom. Sungmin cupped the boys face before smiling.

"Are you hurt?" He asked. Kyuhyun shook his head.

"Then don't apologise." Sungmin ordered. A sniffle left Kyuhyun's lip letting Sungmin know the human was failing to hold back his tears. Sungmin smiled as he moved to hold his human.

"Hush now, I'm fine now. You are safe, and the cut was not deep. Come on, I need to change bandages and get dinner started." Sungmin explained. Kyuhyun aided his hyung, tears falling when he saw the now stitched up scar marring his bunny's stomach.

"So, what do you want for dinner?" Sungmin asked.

"How can you be so easy going about this, he hurt you!" Kyuhyun yelled. Sungmin replaced his shirt, covering the wound.

"Are you hurt?" Sungmin asked again, repeating his words from earlier.

"Yes, because you are hurt." Kyuhyun replied. The two were face to face, Kyuhyun's face covered in tears, Sungmin heaving a heavy sigh.

"Let's go, you can help me cook." Sungmin said as he walked to the kitchen.

/END\

Ryeowook smiled at his work. He had stayed to Rin’s plan and not diverged. Of course, he was not good at writing fanfiction like she or the two other men she hung out with.

“Alright girl, you're turn.” he said placing the pad on her side of the bed. For tonight, it would represent her empty spot.