Lies and a truth

Fanfiction: The sequel

Yesung approached the address Shindong had given him. Knocking on the door,  he only waited a few moments before Siwon answered.

“Is he prepared for me?” Yesung asked. Siwon nodded.

“Just as you requested. You were right on time as well.” Siwon commented. Yesung removed his shoes before looking up the stairs.

“He doesn’t know my name, correct?” Yesung asked.

“Just as you requested, he shall only call you hyung.” Siwon said as Yesung began to ascend the stairs. When Yesung entered the bedroom, Kibum was on the bed , his wrists bound as they rested on his lap, a black cloth covering his eyes. Yesung smiled as he closed the door and began stripping as from his clothes. Once he was , he moved to caress Kibum’s face and stole a kiss from his lips. When Kibum returned the kiss, Yesung smiled.

~

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun looked at the home from their car. The older had agreed to accompany Kyuhyun due to personal reasons.

“Rin doesn’t know about this, does she.” Kyuhyun asked. Ryeowook smiled.

“Sungmin doesn’t know about this as well, does he.” the older smiled. Both chuckled before Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes.

“Is that Yesung hyung?” Ryeowook asked.

“Yeah, what is he doing here?” Kyuhyun asked. Both men waited for the older to disappear inside the home before exiting their car.

“Siwon and him are speaking again?” Kyuhyun asked. Last he heard they had been in a fight. Ryeowook walked up to the door. He had his own reason for being here, and he was going to be damned if Yesung ruined that.

“Ryeowook?” Siwon asked surprised by the younger’s appearance and even more surprised by Kyuhyun standing behind him.

“We need to talk.” Ryeowook stated, his eyes hard as he pushed himself into the home. Angry Wookie was scary. Kyuhyun entered much calmer, even offering Siwon a small bow of his head.

“So, what brings you to my home?” Siwon asked taking a seat after offering the other two guest a seat.

“Kyuhyun, why don’t you go first?” Ryeowook asked, a false smile on his face as Kyuhyun shook his head and reached for the picture in his lap. When he handed it to Siwon, he paused.

“I was hoping Kibum would know something about it.” Kyuhyun said. Siwon nodded his head before handing over the picture.

“I’m afraid Kibum is rather busy at the moment, maybe coming back another time.” Siwon said as he turned to Ryeowook. “And your reason?” he asked.

“You slept with my wife.” the younger deadpanned.

“At the time, she was not your wife.” Siwon replied cooly. Ryeowook growled, a trait he had taken from his wife over the years.

“Where is Kibum anyway? He was dating you last I heard. Plus, I saw Yesung enter here before we came in.” Kyuhyun accused. Siwon leaned back in his chair before closing his eyes.

“This is my home, and I answered your question about the photo Kyuhyun, and I refuse to answer farther to your question Ryeowook. Now please, leave.” Siwon ordered. Ryeowook glared, his eyes accusing as he was pulled to his feet by Kyuhyun.

“I don’t really care either way, I just hate being lied to.” Kyuhyun said as he and Ryeowook made their way to the door. When they were back outside, Ryeowook screamed and pulled at his hair.

“How dare he sleep with her!” Ryeowook yelled. Kyuhyun looked between the photo and Siwon’s home before looking at his hyung.

“Come on, our lover’s are more than likely trying to murder someone by now.” Kyuhyun said. Ryeowook nodded as he got behind the wheel of the car. When they were going nowhere, Kyuhyun looked over.

“So, are we going somewhere?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Rin is pregnant.” there he said it. Something he was supposed to keep secret, he had told Kyuhyun. The younger looked over, eyes wide in surprise.

“Really, it happened?” Kyuhyun asked. Ryeowook nodded as he put the car in drive.

/Rin’s Part\

Kyuhyun fell to his knees when he arrived at the empty home. Siwon was there waiting, the news of Sungmin leaving breaking the young teen. Yesung had already told Rin of Ryeowook leaving as well. She had handled it better than her friend though.

“Why, why did they leave us?” Kyuhyun asked, his heart beating in his ears. Rin shook her head, for once, she had no answer to give him. Both Rin and Kyuhyun had only known the hybrids. They were their friends and family.

“Come on, there is nothing we can do now.” she told him as they closed the door to Kyuhyun’s once shared home with Sungmin.

~

Ryeowook pleaded for Sungmin to stay alive as his blood flowed from the tubes and into the rabbit. It was just them. They had to succeed for the continuation of their kind.

“I’m sorry Wook.” Sungmin whispered.

~

Years later, Kyuhyun, a graduated gaming CEO, sighed as Rin entered with lunch. The young woman had not changed since being the small girl next door. Now, she was Kyuhyun’s assistant, and accompanied him everywhere.

“The plantation is growing in income.” she said as she placed the food before her friend.

“That’s good, are the hybrids happy?” Kyuhyun asked. The large farm they had purchased a few years ago now housed the hybrids society hated. To everyone, it was a safe haven.

“Yes, Zhou Mi even befriended Heechul finally.” Rin smiled. Heechul and most of the experiments at the government facility now lived at the plantation. Ever since the failed experiment, they had been exiled.

“Has there been any news yet about them?” Rin finally asked, the question a whisper.  Heechul had told them Kangin had sold the two off for profit, now Kyuhyun was looking for them.

“You will be the first to know Rin, I promise.” Kyuhyun replied as she sat down and bowed her head.

“I miss his warmth.” she cried, the sound of her tears breaking Kyuhyun’s heart. He had long since stopped crying. It didn’t help him at all. A knock on the door surprises them as Rin darts from her seat and answers the call. A tall man with sunglasses and a long trench coat enters, the white fishing hat on his head clashing with the normal dark attire. Behind him, a man dressed similar to him enters as well.

“Can I help you?” Kyuhyun asks as Rin offers to take their things. Hats and jackets were handed over as Rin placed them on the hanger beside the door.

“We heard you were in charge of a safe haven for hybrids.” the man said, his voice calming to Rin as she reclaimed her spot beside Kyuhyun.

“Yes, why are you asking?” Kyuhyun asked, his eyes narrowed.

“If I wanted them, what would you do?” the man asked.

“Or better yet, if we wanted to experiment on them, how much would you be willing to be paid?” his partner asked. Rin glared at the men, but it was Kyuhyun who stood and answered.

“They are not for sale for any amount, and if that was all you wanted, then you are to leave. You have overstayed your warm welcome.” he replied. The men chuckled, Kyuhyun continued to glare before taking his seat.

“You men leave me no choice, Rin.” Kyuhyun said calmly as Rin smirked and stepped around the table.

“He said leave.” she said marching forward and pulling a small dagger from her pocket. As she moved to attack the tall man, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to his chest, heat covered her but did not burn her as something furry hit her thigh. She looked up just as the sound of Kyuhyun’s chair hitting the ground met her ears.

“No way,” Kyuhyun whispered...

/END\

Rin sat back against the couch as Sungmin continued to rant about something. Another chapter ended and Ryeowook’s turn to write.

“Would he lie to me?” Sungmin asked. Rin looked up and smiled.

“Shindong would, Kyuhyun wouldn’t.” she told him. Sungmin smiled as the door opened and Ryeowook and Kyuhyun walked in. Sungmin shared a kiss with his lover as Ryeowook smiled and kissed his own wife, his hand going subconsciously to her stomach.

“Rin is what! Ryeowook what did you do to my baby!” Sungmin screamed as he rushed to split up the couple, Kyuhyun watching with a wide grin as Ryeowook tried to pull Sungmin off him.

“Down bunny.” Rin ordered.