Ring around the memories

Fanfiction: The sequel

 

Shindong adjusted his jacket as Yesung sat across from him. Their meeting was starting just on time.

“Rin is snooping.” Yesung said as they ordered their drinks.

“I did nothing wrong. Also, I have a new toy if you are interested.” Shindong replied. Yesung smiled as he leaned back.

“Who is it?” he asked as Shidong pushed a picture across the table face down. Raising a brow, Yesung picked it up and smiled.

“I know this kid, but I thought he and that other guy were an item?” Yesung asked. Their drinks arrived, the waitress leaving before they continued the conversation.

“They fool around, but niether are an exclusive item. And, unlike Minnie, this one knows about all this and gets paid.” Shindong explained.

“Hence the hefty penny I pinched out yesterday.” Yesung said pushing over an envelope. Shindong nodded with a smile as he began counting the cash.

“Do you still want him blindfolded?” Shindong asked. Yesung nodded.

“Everything I made Sungmin do, I want him to do.” the singer ordered.

“As you wish. He will be ready two days from now.” Shidong said before standing up. Yesung nodded as he stood as well. Friday, would be a good night.

~

/Ryeowook’s part\

The fox demon spent the next few days while home alone, thinking of ways to leave the poor girl. A soft knock on the door brought the fox's attention as Yesung answered the door.

“Siwon, what a surprise.” Yesung said as he moved aside to allow the man and his hybrid inside. Ryeowook appeared in the doorway, curious to the sudden visit. His curiosity grew, when both Kangin and Heechul entered the room.

“Ryeowook, gather some drinks for our guests please.” Yesung ordered as Ryeowook nodded and rushed to obey.

“Sungmin will be our new test subject for the drug. Hyukjae’s youth was too unstable, perhaps now with the updated drug, it will better suit the older hybrids.” Heechul explained. Ryeowook locked eyes with Sungmin, the rabbit holding back the fear in his eyes.

“Are you sure you want to risk your hybrid?” Yesung asked.

“Sungmin knows his place.” Siwon said as he pushed the rabbit forward. Ryeowook appeared beside the hybrid as the human’s spoke.

“Does, Kyuhyun know?” Ryeowook asked. Sungmin shook his head, he knew about the hybrid who died before him.

“Don’t tell him. It will kill him.” Sungmin ordered. Ryeowook nodded his head before the two turned their attention to their human’s.

“He will remain at headquarters while under the test drug. Unlike our current experiment. Besides, as I have stated before, I like to be near my subjects.” Heechul stated. Siwon nodded as he sipped his drink.

“Very well, you may take him now if you wish.” he replied making Sungmin look up alarmed.

“Please, at least let me tell him goodbye.” Sungmin pleaded, his heart aching for Kyuhyun. Siwon ignored him as Ryeowook walked over to Yesung.

“I would like to go with him. So far nothing has happened with the drug. Maybe it would be better to be around the scientists.” Ryeowook replied, his secret mission of leaving Rin, a crucial part of his decision.

~

Ryeowook beamed as he watched his wife’s reaction to his part of the story.

“Well, you advanced it.” she replied finally.

“We have enough drama in real life.” he stated. Rin’s eyes narrowed as she tapped her fingers against the table. Finally she leaned back in her chair, eyes closed.

“We had alot this month and last month.” she whispered. Ryeowook smiled, a wolfish look in his eyes.

“Yeah, it was great.” he replied.

“I haven’t had a period in two months.” she admitted.

~

Kyuhyun had ditched Hyukjae and Donghae, telling them to take the night off. His mission was Yesung. With Sungmin off with the ryeorin couple, he had time to find out what that photo meant. Knocking on the door, he waited for his ex to allow him in. When Yesung answered the door, Kyuhyun knew something was up.

“Kyuhyun, why are you here?” Yesung asked. Kyuhyun reached into his pocket and showed the picture to the elder. A smile appeared on the elder’s face.

“Cute picture of us.” Yesung said.

“Where did it come from? I don’t remember it.” Kyuhyun asked.

“Ask Kibum, he knows. You two were once friends. He is the one who took the picture.” Yesung explained. Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes. They had once been friends, but now Kyuhyun tried to forget that time and all things associated with it.

“What all do I not know?” Kyuhyun whispered. Yesung couldn’t stop himself. He had once loved this man.

“Alot, we kept many things from you Kyuhyun.” he whispered.

“Why?” Kyuhyun asked. Yesung shook his head.

“Go home Kyu, I answered your question.” Yesung ordered. Kyuhyun sighed before looking at his hyung.

“What have you done?” he asked.

“Go home Kyuhyun.” Yesung repeated as he pushed Kyuhyun out of his house and closed the door.