Hangover

Fanfiction: The sequel

Ow, why was she at work today? Was she asking, no begging for a bad day? Already Leeteuk had pushed both Henry and Siwon at her. Siwon was working in Ryeowook’s place. Her husband had only shown this morning bringing coffee and her ipad, promising lunch which was three hours away. Henry was chatting beside her, but she had long began ignoring him. Heechul and Yesung owed her, could she get him killed? She opened the ipad, the words her husband had typed the night before glared up at her. Kyuhyun and Sungmin had their own problem, but it was time she ended them and began the deeper story of her and Ryeowook.

“So, you are still writing?” Henry asked peering over her shoulder. Rin glared, she was not in the mood for him this day. She eyed how far he was from the edge of the balcony and sighed. Much to far.

“Jump off the ledge please.” she told him as she readied to update the fanfic.

“Cute.” he purred as she scoffed and began her writing.

/Rin’s part\

"Rin, this is not going to go well." Ryeowook whined as he was placed by the barrel. The apartments staircase was a spiral, he knew he couldn't sled down them safely.  Not like she wanted.

"Just hush and get in the barrel." She ordered removing the boys glasses. Ryeowook sighed as he did as told. As he sat at the bottom, his eyes closed. This was going to be bad. Rin smiled as she tipped the barrel over and allowed it to roll down the steps. The fox hybrids screams filled the air as Rin laughed. When the barrel stopped after the first flight, she heard Ryeowook moan weakly. Carefully, she approached the accident.

"If anyone asks, it was your idea." She whispered as she noticed Ryeowook's broke arm.

"Just give me my glasses." He ordered.

Kyuhyun could not hold back a laugh as he signed the foxes cast.

"It will be off in a week, hybrids heal fast." Sungmin said as Rin cried in his arms.

"Nope, she killed me. I'm dying." Ryeowook teased. Sungmin smiled as he patted the girl’s head.

"So what did Yesung say about this?" Kyuhyun asked poking at the casted arm.

"I'm grounded." Rin answered. Kyuhyun laughed again as Sungmin placed food before them.

"You should have stopped her." The rabbit said.

"It's Rin, it's impossible." Ryeowook answered before walking too sit between Rin and Kyuhyun.

Elsewhere, Donghae was holding Hyukjae as yet another shot was given to him.

/END\

“What’s up with eunhae hyungs?” Henry asked making Rin glare. She turned to Henry and pointed angrily at the flooring’s edge.

“Jump,” she ordered. She hated being read over the shoulder.

“You can not possibly mean that.” Henry whined. Rin glared before grabbing her cell phone and calling Heenim. He owed her.

“Hello viper.” Heechul greeted after a few rings.

“Kitty cat, I need something killed.” Rin said skipping formalities. She could picture Heechul’s face at the moment, something opposite the confused Henry.

“Who pissed off my viper? Yesung won’t kill Kyuhyun if it’s that time, and Hannie is still on parole from the last guy you had me take care of.” Heechul replied. Rin smiled as she leaned forward.

“A boy named Henry Lau, he’s dating a man named Zhou Mi, I believe you know him. He is your new bassist and a part timer here at the library.” Rin stated as Henry paled and raced from the room.

“So, what do I need to do?” Heechul asked.

“Keep him busy so his boyfriend is miserable for a few days.” she asked, when Heechul agreed she hung up the phone and leaned back. Now that she was alone and the floor somewhat empty, she took up writing again.

/Rin’s part continued\

Hyukjae was shivering as Donghae soothed back his bangs. It had been two days since he had the last shot, and it was starting to show signs.

“Bring in Ryeowook.” Kangin barked as Heechul looked through a computer.

“It hurts,” Hyukjae cried. Donghae tried to quiet his monkey, but the older shivered and continued to cry. Ryeowook and Yesung entered an hour later, the fox hybrid looking sadly at Hyukjae’s dying figure.

“It’s failing.” Hangeng called after checking the vitals. Yesung left Ryeowook’s side. The fox placed two finger tips to his purple collar. This was what he was, and experiment, he couldn’t be human. He could never be Rin’s.

Everything was happening way to fast for him. And in only three hours, Hyukjae was dead and Donghae in silence. This was what happened if the drug lost the fight with your body. Death, it could even happen to him. Yesung placed a hand on the boy’s shoulder.

“Come Ryeowook, let’s go home.” he said as Heechul removed the IV he had been plugged to in order to give blood to Hyukjae. The ride home was silent, and for once, Rin was not in his bed that night.

/END\

Rin smiled satisfied by the words she had written and closed out the app. Ryeowook would take it from her at lunch here in a few minutes. Maybe Sungmin was right. Maybe they should write out their problems.

“Lunch.” Ryeowook called as he exited the elevator and held up the bag of food. Rin smiled and traded the electronic for the food.

“Why did you need today off?” Rin asked as her husband sat down with his own food. Silence covered them, Ryeowook chewing and  trying to think of an answer, Rin watching and knowing he wouldn’t answer.

“We both have secrets.” he finally replied, the words holding so much meaning that it caused Rin to flinch back. This was a fight without the hateful physical or verbal abuse. Rin closed her eyes as Ryeowook stood and left the room. She hated hangovers.