Another drama begins

Fanfiction: The sequel

Rin was arguing with her husband, her eyes hard yet mischievous. Ryeowook was fixing breakfast, his expression tired as they discussed the same thing that had plagued them for the last three months.

"Girl." She snarled as she continued her newest story.

"Rin, is it your mission to argue with everyone?" Ryeowook asked.

"Yes, is your life hell?" She asked placing down her iPad.

"Yes, you are doing a wonderful job." Ryeowook replied sarcastically. Rin smiled as her husband moved forward and kissed her lips.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I know, I love me too." She teased before standing up. They had an hour until they had to be at work.

"Hey, shall we, you know?" Ryeowook asked suggestively. Rin glared before walking over to him and on his Adam's apple. When she pulled away, her hands tangled in his shirt front.

"I thought you would never ask." She purred. Ryeowook smiled as he walked backwards, leading her to the bedroom beside the kitchen.

When they arrived at the library, Sungmin and Leeteuk were waiting. The shaggy appearance of the couple brought a knowing smile from the men.

"At least it wasn't here." Leeteuk finally replied as he walked to his office. Rin rolled her eyes as she entered the elevator followed closely by her fiancée.

"Another day at the office." He said leaning against the wall.

"I have the busiest floor." Rin stated. Ryeowook hugged her as the doors opened to his floor.

"I'll see you at lunch." Ryeowook said. Rin nodded before continuing to her floor. She leaned against the elevator wall and closed her eyes. On her finger glistened the engagement and wedding band. Ryeowook gave her everything, but what if she couldn't give him the one thing he wanted from her; a child?

The doors opened again and she walked to her desk and her computer. As she set up for the day, she debated getting her picks of the fan fictions she had yet to place on the shelves. Her depression was returning and soon, Sungmin would pick up on it like always. Though Ryeowook was getting better at seeing the signs as well.

"Shiet!" She cursed, her voice echoing throughout the entire library.

"Did you ruin a book?" Leeteuk's voice called up from the bottom floor. Open floor plans .

"No, just thinking and remembering things." She replied. Grabbing the cart she began her rounds as the clock struck eight and the doors to the famous Fanfiction library opened.

~

/Ryeowook's  fanfic\

Hybrid description

In a new world, hybrids exist. Created by the government, they have become the slaves or third class citizens of the new world. Half animal, half human, they are viewed as undesirables. But, the creation of a new drug can change all that, if, it works first.

 

Foreword:

He saw her, but she didn't see him. Not that she would recognise him.

 

Hybrid chapter one

~the start ~

In the year 3031, a team of scientists under government order created what was supposed to be a new intelligent species that did what normal humans could not. Humans were merged with animal DNA, creating hybrids. The first test subject to successfully be born, was Kim Heechul. A cat hybrid. Merged with the domestic house cat, Heechul was kept in the labs for study. It was soon discovered that the animal in him was unstable. He would become a cat at random times and he had abilities from the drugs the government gave him. Hoping that breeding him would dim the animal, they placed him in a cell with another human. His handler Hangeng kept tabs on the process. When it became clear that the animal was still strong, the invention of collars began and quickly became mandatory for all animal hybrids to have and from then on, hybrids became the servants of the human race.

Now, commander Kangin is in charge, the year is 3098, and he along with a select few others have discovered a serum that could improve the hybrid race, giving them more control.

"And you think this kid could be the one?" Heechul asked, his golden eyes fixed on the women on the table. Her stomach was slightly large with the growling hybrid.

"Yes, if we administer this now while it still grows, then maybe it will help counter the beast side." Hangeng explained.

"I will watch over the two until we see results, then I will bring the hybrid here for further study." Yesung replied as he gathered his medical kit.

"Until then, our vet will administer the drug on a monthly basis." Leeteuk added. Kangin nodded with the explanation. Six months later, a small boy was born. The mother, like most for hybrid births, died.

"I will take him, I will report back each month with his progress." Yesung bowed before taking the baby. It was not until Ryeowook turned two, that his ears and tail appeared. When he turned three, Yesung began teaching him to control his abilities. Their neighbour Sungmin was also a hybrid, he and his human charge Kyuhyun also aided Ryeowook.

~

She had been three when she was introduced to a world of hybrids. A fox hybrid named Ryeowook had quickly latched onto her and she him. The only other human in the apartment aside from herself and grandfather, was Cho Kyuhyun. A four year old with multi personality disorder.

Now, they were in high school. Ryeowook, a fox hybrid would be punished if found. Hybrids were not supposed to go to school.

"I'm bored." Kyuhyun mumbled as he placed his head in his arms.

"We have only been here for thirty minutes." Ryeowook replied as Rin drew absently in her folder.

"A boring thirty minutes." Kyuhyun wailed. The two friends chuckled before their teacher called their attention. Another bland day, as Ryeowook adjusted his hat that hid his ears. Rin smiled as she drew a crude likeness of both the boys beside her.

"You guys are wanna come over tonight? Sungmin is making black bean noodles." Kyuhyun whispered. Rin smiled widely before nodding her head as Ryeowook shook his.

"Yesung needs me home early for something." He replied making Rin pout.

"But Wook, noodles." She whined. Ryeowook smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Next time." He told her. The rest of the day went smoothly until it was time to load the elevator to their respected homes on the tenth floor.

"Sorry you can't join us." Kyuhyun said as he and Rin headed for his home.

"It's fine, hyung needs me to help him with something." Ryeowook explained. Rin slid off the foxes back, she had complained the walk was to long for her.

"I'll save you some." She told him before rushing inside unannounced. Kyuhyun looked at his friend and frowned.

"Is he still trying the experiment?" He asked making Ryeowook nod. Absently he the collar hidden under his turtleneck. The purple material calmed his nerves.

"For her, I have to be well behaved." He whispered. Kyuhyun sighed before turning to his home.

"I'm here if you need it." The human replied before leaving the fox alone. Ryeowook smiled before heading into his home. Inside, his master Yesung, and his master's friend Leeteuk were waiting. Both were vets for hybrids.

"Ryeowook, come here." Yesung ordered as the fox removed his jacket and hat revealing his once concealed red ears.

"Sit." Leeteuk ordered as he drew blue liquid into a syringe. Ryeowook was use to this. His eyes fixed on the ground as the shot was injected into his arms. He flinched and then it was over.

"How are you doing on abilities?" Leeteuk asked. Ryeowook messaged his arm before standing up.

"I have control unless I have a strong emotion. I can't hide my animal side at all. I still use clothes to do so." He explained as he grabbed his white fishing hat Rin gave him.

"I see, Yesung keep me posted, I have more experimenting to do." And with that, the man left as always.

"I'm sorry." Ryeowook bowed. He heard Yesung sigh before a hand rested on his shoulder.

"You are doing well. Most hybrids need collars like Sungmin's to keep them from using their powers or even just turning completing into their animal without control." Yesung explained. And it was true, when he first began taking the drug, he would become a fox without any control over his own mind or body. It was not until he was six that he could control the beast side of himself at will.

"Prepare dinner Ryeowook. You did good today." Yesung smiled.

/end\

Ryeowook leaned away from his laptop with a smile. Sungmin had suggested he wrote fanfiction since Rin did and he and Kyuhyun did. At first Ryeowook had been against it, but then he started as a joke for Kyumin. Now he was addicted.

"Ryeowook, you need to speak with Rin." Leeteuk ordered as he entered the second floor. A few customers searching the biography section glared at the noise before returning to their tasks.

"Why?" The younger asked though he knew the reason. Rin was depressed. Maybe he shouldn't have asked for kids.