What Is This Feeling?

Please Come Back to My Embrace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A customised ringtone of "PARK JIMINIE, ANSWER ME!!" broke Jimin's sleep. Groaning, he stretched out his arms to retrieve the phone on the bedside table. Looking at the caller ID - accompanied by Taehyung's derp face - he smiled a little and answered.

"Hello?"

"Yah! Jiminie, where are you?"

"At home, why?"

"HUH?! Didn't you promise to fetch me today??"

"What?!" Jimin immediately jumped off his bed and looked at the clock: 9.15am.

"Did you answer my text when you're half asleep?!" Taehyung replied exasperatedly.

Message? Jimin thought as he checked his messages. True to his words, Taehyung’s messages were there, coupled with his replies.

Jiminie, I'm coming home tmrw! ^o^ Yoongi hyung is unable to fetch me -_-" So can you come? ^~^

Ok sure.

Is that how to speak to me, Park Jimin?! >_<"

Okie dokie sure~ (^3^)

^~^

Jimin was shocked; when had he sent this?!

Yoongi-hyung, he suddenly thought. He quickly went out of his bedroom to look for him, only to find the said man in the kitchen, cooking breakfast.

“Oh, Jimin, you’re awake?” Yoongi asked as he turned over his shoulders. Jimin stood there, biting his lips as he contemplated on asking Yoongi about it.

“Hyung?” he softly called as Yoongi prepared the table. Yoongi hummed in response, indicating for him to continue.

“Taehyung texted me, did you reply for me?”

“Yeah, why?” Yoongi sat down, looking at him questionably.

“And you didn’t wake me up? I mean, you, I mean I, promised that I’ll be fetching him. And I’m still here? I need to leave!” Jimin tried to make sense of the situation. Yoongi shrugged.

“He can wait, can’t he?” Yoongi casually said as he stirred his cup of coffee. “Come and have breakfast with me.”

“HYUNG!” Jimin cried, shocked at how nonchalant Yoongi was with Taehyung's feelings. Scoffing in disbelief, he left a dumbfounded Yoongi in the kitchen, grabbed one of his jackets and dashed out of the house.

A week has gone by and Yoongi has been staying at Jimin’s house with no intent of leaving anytime soon. As Jimin sped his way to the airport where his best friend was waiting for him, he can’t help but feel utterly guilty and dirty for what he and Yoongi had been doing since Yoongi stepped through his doors a week ago.

Stopping at the traffic light, he looked at the rear view mirror to examine his fading hickey. He let out a heavy sigh and calmed his nerves. It’s okay, he thought, Taetae doesn’t even know that I know Yoongi.

As he approached the airport, he called Taehyung who almost immediately picked up. “Where do you want me to fetch you?”

“Pick up point 1? I'm already waiting,” Taehyung whined.

“I'm coming Taetae. Give me 5 mins,” Jimin assured him. With that, Jimin hung up.

“How was it?” Jimin asked Taehyung after they ordered their lunch. The two of them were in a restaurant near Taehyung's (and Yoongi's) house. Taehyung had been adamant about Jimin spending time with him and paying for his meals. Taehyung’s eyes lit up immediately.

“IT WAS BEAUTIFUL JIMINIE!! Everything was beautiful, the beaches, the scenery, EVERYTHING! The people there were nice too!” Taehyung exclaimed loudly, causing many heads to turn their way. Jimin shushed him a little. Taehyung smiled sheepishly.

Taehyung began recounting everything that he did when he was on his own there, from the shopping to the exploration. He even picked up a little of the language spoken there, making Jimin laugh once in a while with his attempt in the pronunciation. In turn, Jimin lamented about how he missed Taehyung’s presence in his house, to which Taehyung smugly replied, “I didn’t miss you at all.” With that, Jimin smacked his arms.

As they continued sharing their stories, Taehyung’s eyes landed on Jimin’s neck. He pointed and teasingly asked, “How was the ?”

Jimin choked and covered his neck. “OMFG TAETAE? WHAT THE HELL?!”

Taehyung smirked and went closer to Jimin’s neck to examine it. “Looks a few days old. Rough huh?”

Jimin blushed. “Shut up!”

“Good to know you’re getting some action without my help,” he casually said as he ate.

“I’ve always been getting some, Tae. It’s just that you don’t notice,” Jimin replied and laughed when Taehyung looked at him in shock.

“And you call me your best friend, you ?! WHO IS IT?!” Taehyung slammed the table while Jimin laughed nervously.

“It was just a hook-up, don’t worry!” Jimin lied to dodge the inquiry. Taehyung huffed in annoyance.

“Well, since you’re doing well on your own, I guess you don’t need my help then,” Taehyung crossed his arms and pouted. Jimin only laughed.

“A pity though, the guy that I got to know was pretty cute. I even have photo of him!” Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter