Is This Even A Honeymoon? Part 2

Please Come Back to My Embrace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Swirling a wine glass, Min Yoongi stared into space in the empty restaurant. It was an odd sight for the waiters and servers around, as it was rare that anyone visited the restaurant at the break of dawn when they're just opening.

A sudden smile graced his face when he recalled Jimin's message last night.

I love you Min Yoongi. I will fight for you.

Yoongi considers himself as a selfish and cruel man. If fate was cruel to make him marry his lover's best friend, he was more vicious in retaliating. He would rather break Jimin's relationship with that boy than break his relationship with Jimin.

After all, he was pretty sure anyone can survive without a best friend. Take him for an example.

If his 'best friend' Kim Namjoon had valued his love over their friendship before, then Yoongi would do the same. He was more willing to protect his relationship with his lover than protect his relationship between his parents and Jimin's friendship with Kim Taehyung.

Determined, he sipped the red wine, working his brain on how to get divorced quickly with Taehyung, how to integrate Jimin into his parents' lives. As he was busy thinking, his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hyung where are you?"

"What the do you want?" Yoongi was stumped, how did this kid get his number?

"Someone here is looking for you. They said it's business related?"

Dammit Myungsoo. "I'll be back soon."

He immediately hung up the phone and requested for the bill. As he paid the bill, his phone ring again. Goddammit this bloody kid.

"What is it this time huh?" he raised his voice as he picked up the phone.

"Hyung..." ! He checked the caller ID, it was Jimin. He nervously cleared his throat. It's been a while since Jimin called.

"What's wrong Chim Chim?" he gently asked as he crossed the road to back to his hotel.

"Is that how you speak to Taehyung?" Jimin squeaked. He felt guilty for scaring his Jimin like that.

"No no! I thought it was my secretary," Yoongi tried to explain, praying that Jimin would let it go.

"Oh I see..." Jimin trailed off. Yoongi softly heaved a sigh of relief.

"What happened, Chim Chim?" he asked as he walk into the hotel's lobby.

"Uh... Taehyung called me just now. He said that you have some business meeting, so you guys are leaving earlier?"

They were? "Uh, yeah," Yoongi confirmed uncertainly as he walked into the elevator.

"I was thinking of meeting up when you get back," Jimin whispered into the phone. Yoongi's eyes widened and he broke into a smile.

"Normal place?" he asked excitedly.

"Yeah," Jimin shyly replied. Yoongi could picture Jimin's blushing and biting his lips as he replied. He smirked happily as he walked to his room.

"I'll look forward to our date then!" he teased, earning whines from Jimin.

"Hey," he called out. "I love you."

"I love you too, hyung." That instant reply made his heart beat faster.

"Hyung?" The door in front of him opened suddenly to reveal Taehyung in casual white tee and shorts towering over him.

The line on his phone immediately went off without so much of a goodbye. He put down his phone and walked past Taehyung into the room.

"Yoongi."

"Myungsoo. What are you doing here, disturbing our peace of mind?"

Myungsoo smirked. "Vacay's over. We've secured a good business deal with an investor. We need you back."

From the corner of his eyes, he saw Taehyung frowning. Maybe he wanted to stay longer, he thought. If that's the case, I can spend more time with Jimin.

"Taehyung." Taehyung looked up shocked to see Yoongi calling his name the first time.

"Y-y-yes?" he stuttered back, eyes wide.

"You wanna stay here?" he questioned. Taehyung looked uncertain before answering.

"It's okay if we have to go back," he replied softly, looking down. Something pierced through his heart seeing that expression.

"If you want to stay, you can you know. We've got this room booked for another week. You can explore the city by yourself if you want," Yoongi said, praying that his husband would agree.

"Okay." That was easy, Yoongi thought.

Yoongi looked at Myungsoo who shr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter