Anchor

Please Come Back to My Embrace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You ready?” Taehyung asked as he wheeled Yoongi to the car. Yoongi nodded and smiled at his husband. Taehyung lifted Yoongi from this wheelchair, prompting Yoongi to automatically wrap his hands around Taehyung’s neck as he was carried and properly placed inside their car. Taehyung leaned forward to fasten the seatbelt on Yoongi to which he huffed, “I can do that myself, Taehyung.” Taehyung grinned and closed the car door.

Yoongi looked as Taehyung folded his wheelchair and place them inside the trunk of the car. It was a regular occurrence, but he couldn’t help but watch as his husband slammed the boot of the car shut and proceed to open door at the driver’s seat.

“Is the car okay?” Yoongi asked as Taehyung put on his seatbelt. Taehyung turned his head to him and nodded.

“I’m adjusting well to it,” he replied, “You’re pretty good at picking out the car for me.”

Yoongi smiled smugly. “It’s the best I can do for you,” he answered.

Taehyung had been very attentive to his needs for the past 5 months that Yoongi felt bad for taking too much of Taehyung’s time. The man had deferred his year in university in return to take care of Yoongi and even took up driving lessons so that he could drive them to their various appointments in ease. When Taehyung announced that he managed to get his license 3 months ago, Yoongi had been adamant to buy Taehyung a car for himself.

“Hyung you don’t have to, I can just drive your car,” Taehyung had protested when Yoongi first proposed the idea.

“Taehyung, my car is fitted to my size and I’m way smaller than you. You will be uncomfortable driving in a small car,” Yoongi replied. He had ignored Taehyung’s further protests as he called up his secretary to schedule him and Taehyung for a car viewing.

After days of convincing and trips to various car rooms, Taehyung finally relented and allowed Yoongi to buy him a car. It was a Toyota Lancer, nothing too fancy. To Yoongi at least.

“Hyung! This... I can’t accept this!” Taehyung shrieked when he saw the car.

“Taehyung please just accept this. As a thank you gift and apology,” Yoongi pleaded with his best puppy look. Taehyung stared at Yoongi before shaking his head in exasperation.

Dr Lee greeted the two of them warmly when Taehyung wheeled him into the room for his appointment. With a bow, Taehyung left the room after Yoongi promised to call him after the session end. Dr Lee, side-eyeing the interaction, grabbed Yoongi’s case file from one of her cupboards and opened to scrutinise the records.

“Seems that you are doing exceptionally well, Yoongi. Has Taehyung been taking care of you?” she asked. Yoongi nodded.

“He’s... attentive. Not too pushy, he knows when he’s needed. Most of the time he leaves me alone in my room... which I appreciate,” Yoongi explained. Dr Lee nodded in understanding.

“Your relationship is better now, I presume. That’s good. Emotional support is important in rehabilitating,” she stated. Yoongi hummed in agreement as he thought back of the first few months when Taehyung took care of him.

“Hyung, stop pushing yourself!” Taehyung shouted when he entered Yoongi’s bedroom to see Yoongi struggling to stand up. Taehyung placed the tray of food on the drawer and held onto Yoongi’s arms to which he shook off violently.

“I can do this,” he replied while gritting his teeth. He braced the ends of the bed and tried to push himself up. Failing, he fell back into Taehyung’s hands which were held out.

“Give it time hyung,” Taehyung murmured as Yoongi leaned back, massaging his thighs roughly with his left hand. Yoongi scoffed incredulously and whipped his head towards Taehyung.

“Give it time?! It’s been almost 3 months, Taehyung! I can’t just be ing paralysed forever! I have a company to run! I need to attend meetings! I have a lot of to do, goddammit! I can’t just depend on you! Not for the rest of my life!” Yoongi screamed at Taehyung, venting out his frustration. However, he ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter