It's Happening, But Is It Real?

Please Come Back to My Embrace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few weeks found Yoongi on his bed with a laptop on his lap as he typed out an email to his secretary who had been updating him about the situation at the company. Taehyung knocked on his bedroom door before entering the room.

“Made you some tea,” Taehyung informed as put down the tray on his drawer. Yoongi thanked him softly as Taehyung sat beside him on the bed.

“What are you doing?” Taehyung asked, peering at the laptop screen.

“Just emailing my secretary,” Yoongi replied curtly. Taehyung laid his head on Yoongi’s shoulders and hummed.

“How are your classes so far?” Yoongi asked after he sent out the email.

“Doing fine. I just had an online assessment the other day, got an A- on it,” Taehyung answered. Yoongi nodded in satisfaction as he murmured, “Not bad.”

He then continued scrutinising the numbers on the reports that were sent as Taehyung’s head slid down from his shoulders to his chest. Despite being a little uncomfortable, Yoongi remained quiet as he adjusted such that he can still type on his keyboard properly. Taehyung took out his phone from his pocket as he looked through various websites, indicated from his left thumb swiping across the screen multiple times. Yoongi tried to catch on what he was researching from the corner of his eyes, but Taehyung’s head was shielding him. After finishing the check on the reports that he received, he closed the lid of his computer and wrapped his arm around Taehyung.

“What are you searching for?” he finally asked. Taehyung leaned his head back, staring at Yoongi.

“Just a few massaging tips,” Taehyung responded with a smile. Yoongi smiled back as he kissed Taehyung’s head. He could feel the two of them stiffening simultaneously. It was the first time Yoongi had ever initiated a kiss – consciously.

Yoongi didn’t move an inch as he wondered to himself why he had done so. Meanwhile, Taehyung was as red as a tomato, still feeling the lingering sensation of his husband’s lips on his head. After a few awkward moments, Taehyung sat up.

“Time for your massage!” he exclaimed as he got off the bed on the other side. He grabbed the bottle of massaging oil and settled at the edge of the bed, beside Yoongi’s legs. He began massaging from the ankle up to the calves slowly and lightly. Yoongi just sat there in silence, not knowing what to do after what had happened.

“How’s the company doing?” Taehyung asked, trying to break the silence. Yoongi shrugged.

“Seems that they’re doing okay without me being physically there.”

Taehyung chuckled before he fell silent abruptly. Before Yoongi could ask what was going through his mind, Taehyung spoke up.

“I’ve been keeping up with Jimin through Hobi-hyung. He said that Jimin is doing well at the academy and have been scouted by quite a number of theatre personnel,” Taehyung informed. Yoongi was speechless, what was he supposed to say?

“Uh... that’s good to hear. I guess,” he answered awkwardly. “That you’re still in contact with... uh Jimin.”

Taehyung shook his head. “Hobi-hyung is the one in contact. And he tells me about him once in a while.”

Yoongi bit his bottom lip. Obviously Taehyung won’t be able to contact Jimin directly after all that had happened. He remained silent, wrecking his head to come up with a satisfactory answer that won’t hurt Taehyung’s feelings anymore.

“In any case, I am proud of him!” Taehyung beamed at Yoongi. Yoongi cleared his throat and nodded.

“Oh, Namjoon-hyung is visiting today but he didn’t tell me when he’s coming, though,” Taehyung continued as if the awkward conversation never happen.

“Again?” Yoongi whined. Taehyung hit his leg lightly.

“Don’t be rude. You should be glad that he even bothers to find the time to visit you!” Taehyung scolded. “But don’t worry, he’s alone. So you don’t have to be uncomfortable with Seokjin-hyung smothering you like a little kid you are,” Taehyung winked. Yoongi glared at him playfully, making Taehyung chuckled before turning his attention back to Yoongi’s legs.

“Hyung your legs are so thin and pale,” Taehyung laid out his arm beside it in comparison, “See? It’s almost the size of my arms!” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter