Wild Accusations

Please Come Back to My Embrace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon burst into the room that Yoongi was held in to see Mrs Min sitting at beside his bed. Seokjin turned up behind him as he went to inspect the gashes on Yoongi’s body and bruises on his face. He turned to look at his fiancé before looking at Mrs Min.

“How’s he?” Namjoon asked Mrs Min who wiped her tears away.

“His condition is stable so far, but he’s in an induced coma. Doctors suspect spinal injury, so they don’t want him to move much,” she replied. Seokjin went over to embrace her.

“Where’s Taehyung?” Seokjin asked.

“He’s on his way now from the airport,” she sobbed into Seokjin’s shirt.

“Airport?” Namjoon scrunched his eyebrows.

“He was...” she sniffled, “sending his friend off.” Both Namjoon and Seokjin nodded in understanding. After an awkward silence, Seokjin’s phone rang.

“Sorry, I’ll take this,” he excused himself out of the room.

“What happened?” Namjoon questioned when Seokjin was out of the room. Mrs Min shrugged.

“I don’t fully know the details. He was driving too fast, and lost control of his car. According to witnesses, the car flipped a few times and Yoongi was thrown out of the car. It was a miracle he even survived,” Mrs Min burst into tears again. Namjoon pursed his lips and walked over to hug Mrs Min who clung on tightly to him.

“I was so afraid we would lose him, dear,” she cried. Namjoon awkwardly patted her back.

“He’ll be okay,” Namjoon murmured.

“Jungkook’s coming,” Seokjin announced as he re-entered the room. He then went over to Yoongi to check on his wounds. “He looks so much paler now,” he whispered to no one in particular.

Taehyung was zoning out as Hoseok drove the two of them to the hospital. He didn’t dare to break the tense silence in the car as he could physically feel the frustration coming from Taehyung. When the car came to a stop at one of the traffic lights, Taehyung turned to face him.

“He got into an accident,” Taehyung stated. Hoseok hummed.

“Jimin left,” Taehyung stated again. Hoseok looked at Taehyung. He had some suspicions, but didn’t dwell much on it.

“I’m not... I’m not over thinking this, right?” Taehyung asked as he gazed at Hoseok expectantly.

“Taehyung...” Hoseok trailed off. Taehyung shook his head.

“It’s just... it’s so clear,” he muttered as he looked out of the window again. Hoseok stared at Taehyung in sympathy. Taehyung really deserves better.

The remainder of the trip was made in silence. When they finally reached the hospital, Hoseok made no attempt to get out of the car.

“Hyung?”

“You just go ahead. It’s not as if I’m that close to Yoongi anyway,” he replied as he readied himself to leave. Taehyung hit him.

“Don’t be rude. Come with me.” I’m not ready to face him alone, was left unsaid, but Hoseok understood.

“I’ll park the car,” Hoseok reluctantly agreed. Taehyung beamed.

Walking to the ward that Yoongi was held in, Taehyung frowned. “This ward... isn’t it for those major surgeries or serious cases?”

“Well, he did get into an accident,” Hoseok shrugged. Taehyung shook his head frantically.

“No, this is the very serious ward. Like major incidents.”

“Taehyung, he’s fine,” Hoseok tried to calm him down. Even after everything, he still cares for that bastard, Hoseok muttered under his breath. Taehyung looked at him questionably.

He went to the counter to inquire about Yoongi’s room number as Hoseok looked around the wards. Wards are too cold and solemn for him, especially when he heard groans and muffled cries coming from the Class C wards nearby.

“Let’s go. He’s in A3,” Taehyung pulled Hoseok’s forearms. Hoseok pulled a face. Of course the douche would be in a Class A ward.

Opening the door, there was a half-shriek of “Taehyung-ah!” from a middle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter